Pink Tunes, To Help The Ones Who Need It Most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YuMiLoVeRuKa

(Banned)
Japan
Japan
Hi, some of you who may know me.. Have tried my tunes before, and have somewhat inspired me to create a tuning garage; in the name of the show group we come to know; Pink Twinz. If you happen to stumble on this here thread, what I may be doing is providing tunes to the newer crowd on Gran Turismo 5, my tunes will not help the pros. But it will make driving alot more "Fool Proof" to the newer drivers immigrating to GT5, I may also provide a video with the desired car, accomplishing a lap time on ( Laguna Seca ) which happens to be my favourite test track, due to the tight corners and that legendary chicane. I understand how in depth tuning can be, therefore I stress that everyone has their own style of driving. But when it comes to the tunes I can share with you, driving efforts will be alot slimmer then before. I also possess competitive drag tunes, for you to maybe improve. Give the new drivers a "Stepping ground". Not sending'em out into the game, calling them a "noob" and not providing any help. The people who inspired me to do this, i thank greatly. And I know these tunes are fool proof cause.. (Some of you who may know me, know I was engaged with a partner who couldn't exactly handle a car) These tunes aren't a "chore" For me, in fact.. I enjoy experimenting new ways to drive a car. As would anyone would, take advantage of their knowledge (To help others) Anyways, if you know me on PSN, and you come across this thread, feel free to comment; possibly to give me the "Go ahead" To go through with this. I'm not in this alone :nervous:

People who inspired: Xano24, Alpine-Unknown, Gtr1213, Definitely Lemon-Pocky-Stix (Still the very best in my book), Of course my girlfriend IIx-HaRuKa-xII, MLD_PUSH & Friends..And most importantly, you guys ;)

Last edited:
@YuMiLoVeRuKa - Yumi, you know very well that I'm with you on this one. You have my support ;) just say the word when you want to start the garage, I'll help out on the thread's presentation. :cheers:

Hey Megami I think you spelled my name wrong lol, it's gtr3123 not 1213 lol, but this is an awesome forum I hope this receives alot of feedback =).

Sincerely, ErickFrank,
The GT-R Dude.

Great Yumi! Im soo happy you went through with this! I loved the OP! Keep up the great work! :D You have my support and if you need anything let me know!! :)

MLD supports you. If you are new to gt5 or not here is some words of wisdom..Those who surround themselves with successful people tend to be successful. The Pink Twins have support from successful drivers......you get the point.

Thanks for letting me test drive your NSX drift tune! Heres a picture I took! :D

8133507823_eea828c930.jpg

Great Tune!

Yeah i used to roll with Yumi and the twins. I havent gotten to speak with her as much as i would like to

Yeah ive been grip racing lately as well. Been working on a r32 actually haha:D

about two weeks. I run nurb laps all day. It seems pretty good i just wanna push it more. I have to lay off the throttle around turns that i wouldnt normally have to, its a pain, but i think my suspension needs help too i dont know

about two weeks. I run nurb laps all day. It seems pretty good i just wanna push it more. I have to lay off the throttle around turns that i wouldnt normally have to, its a pain, but i think my suspension needs help too i dont know

Tyres? Hp?

Well I have a new and improved verizon of my R32 Skyline GT-R on GT6 and trust me.... Its 110% better than my original R32 in GT5.

I need this. Holy 🤬 this is dusting s2000 Amuses and hahaha yumi came online did you just record this?

I need this. Holy 🤬 this is dusting s2000 Amuses and hahaha yumi came online did you just record this?
Yea she came online during the time I was recording, had an Audi Twin Turbo cutting the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back