PlayStation 4 General DiscussionPS4 

• Thread starter Sier_Pinski
  • 9,445 comments
They're selling the Grey one at the PS event. I want one because of reasons.
Nice Mr Torgue quote there :lol:

I think that is an ugly shade of grey. I can appreciate nostalgia and all of that, but it also reminds me too much of the terrible old PCs.

Yeah rather than make it limited edition make it the '20th Anniversary Grey' colour choice with normal availability. You can bet they will be swept up by scalpers and stuck on eBay for like $1000.

I couldn't imagine what lower numbered ones could go for.

Nice Mr Torgue quote there :lol:

I think that is an ugly shade of grey. I can appreciate nostalgia and all of that, but it also reminds me too much of the terrible old PCs.

Yeah it does have that feeling doesn't it. If it wasn't about nostalgia and heritage that would be a pretty ugly shade of Grey but Sony have used it in a way which keeps it modern looking enough and added the cool patterning.

As you said brings back the memoires of Beige PC's and stuff which went yellow in the sun!

The PSX is the one the new PS4 is compared too... The PS One was a bit more rounded in the corners.

I'm definitely wanting a 20th anniversary PS4...

My PSX feelings...

Technically the PSX was this....

psx-1z7t-800.jpg

Anyone else thinking about getting the PS4 20th anniversary? I'm currently sitting here watching PS Experience with my credit card ready, I want it badly.:lol:

Anyone else thinking about getting the PS4 20th anniversary? I'm currently sitting here watching PS Experience with my credit card ready, I want it badly.:lol:
Yep.

I want it really bad. :nervous:

For collection purposes. :sly:

I wonder, if any of you got one, would you use it?

I would want to use it because I don't have a PS4, but would be torn between that and keeping it mint in box.

All of the 20th Anniversary PS4 consoles sold out in minutes of the pre order going live and now some are listed on eBay for $15,000! :grumpy:

One for 22,500!

These people are crazy. Even the cheaper ones that are at what, a minimum of 1 grand?, so much for getting one of those.

That's like a lifetime supply of future PlayStation's and games.... for the price of one that happens to be painted grey!

Anyone watching the Playstation experience Stream right now?

Would have loved to get a 20th anniversary edition, as it looks amazing, and of course reminds me of where I first started playing video games. The theme is absolutely awesome as well.

The fact that a bunch of assholes bought them just to resell them for insane prices really pisses me off. Bunch of lowlifes :grumpy:.

That said, as I already have a PS4, I never intended to actually buy this. I do hope they release the controller as a stand alone in the future. Have to have it!

I thought you couldn't pause downloads on the PS4?

You can. By clicking on the download itself in Notifications it pauses it.

I can't remember hearing about this in an update.

The 20th Anniversary PS4 instantly sold out and people are reselling them for thousands on eBay. One PS4 even sold for $20,000 (€16,131.63 / £12,719.94).

This wasn't surprising because this was bound to happen. Buy PS4 for $500, get thousands back by reselling it.

That is incredible.
The 20th Anniversary PS4 instantly sold out and people are reselling them for thousands on eBay. One PS4 even sold for $20,000 (€16,131.63 / £12,719.94).

This wasn't surprising because this was bound to happen. Buy PS4 for $500, get thousands back by reselling it.

Last edited:
Just seen a (USA) deal being spoken about on another forum. If you download Target's Cartwheel app, you can get 15% off any PS4 console or bundle which can also be combined with another Red Card 5% off, and then you also get a $20 PSN voucher for free too.

They'll no doubt be more deals showing up leading up to Christmas, but that's a TLoU/GTA bundle with a $20 voucher for $320-$330, seemed pretty good to me.

I purchased a PS-plus code in advance of my christmas PS4 today, a quick question: If I redeem my code on PS3 to get the free games, will I have PS-Plus on my PS4 providing I use the same PSN id?

So it's Christmas time, Sony sold 16 milions of PS4, what are the best 10 titles yet?
What are the games that you feel like they alone justify a PS4 purchase, a.k.a. killer applications?

Back