PLEASE help me make the Fiat Panda into a winner!

• Thread starter Elstro
  • 11 comments
England
Cambridge, UK
tdyln
I have a burning request. Alongside turning a TVR Griffith into a Speed 12 eater, a galumphing great VW Bora into pin-sharp handling perfection, an 800+bhp and still controllable Audi Nuvolari and other fast cars, I have also been fond of tuning rubbish cars such as Fiat Pandas. I have so far bought and sold no less than three of these boxy old beasts because i couldnt make them into race winners 👎 I think that despite their ugliness, these cars have that certain sumthing about them that makes it fun smoking newer, prettier compacts in! But i can't!

Any pros and experts who can give me gear/suspension settings to make the Fiat Panda (150bhp max) into a race winner or at least competitive?

PLEASE!

Elstro
I have a burning request. Alongside turning a TVR Griffith into a Speed 12 eater, a galumphing great VW Bora into pin-sharp handling perfection, an 800+bhp and still controllable Audi Nuvolari and other fast cars, I have also been fond of tuning rubbish cars such as Fiat Pandas. I have so far bought and sold no less than three of these boxy old beasts because i couldnt make them into race winners 👎 I think that despite their ugliness, these cars have that certain sumthing about them that makes it fun smoking newer, prettier compacts in! But i can't!

Any pros and experts who can give me gear/suspension settings to make the Fiat Panda (150bhp max) into a race winner or at least competitive?

PLEASE!

Ha Ha! Speaking as someone who's actually driven one of these cars in real life I have to ask why on earth would you want to bother... seriously it's one of the worst cars I've ever driven. Really. Tin box on wheels sums it up perfectly. :boggled: It won't go up hills, the gear change sucks and if you're more than 5 feet tall you have to shoehorn yourself into the seat. :ouch: and considering it has a hairdryer for an engine I don't think theres room in its cigarette case size engine compartment for any extra bits anyhow.

I really cant imagine a Fiat panda screaming along testcourse doing 200mph (would be funny) but no. You cant turn it into a winner Only in real life if you were some true nutcase with money to burn (if that description fits your bill can I have some money to burn of my onw?)

I agree totally... Even if you did have money to burn your Panda would fall apart at more than 40mph. Can I ask why you want help in making such a car... good?

The Fiat panda is a Crackerjack box with a lawn mower engine... although I think a lawnmower engine has better displacement.

Well I got my Fiat Panda to go 130mph, I just brought a supercharger and lowered the weight, but I should imagine with better tyres and more adjustments you should be really able to go some.

I love the rubbish cars too though that's part of the charm of the game if I just wanted sports cars I would have brought Burnout 3 or something.

Latest Posts

Back