United States
Hatermoments
I can't figure out how to make a good drag car can you please help me out
Maybe send one I could have please
Psn: hatermoments

I can't figure out how to make a good drag car can you please help me out
Maybe send one I could have please
Psn: hatermoments

It's kind of pointless to play GT5 anymore, online is all hacks now and the servers are being shut down on May 20th, the best thing you could do is go pick up a copy of GT6 and meet up with some guys on there and learn, GT5 is a dead game now.

It's kind of pointless to play GT5 anymore, online is all hacks now and the servers are being shut down on May 20th, the best thing you could do is go pick up a copy of GT6 and meet up with some guys on there and learn, GT5 is a dead game now.

yes its dying. but the hack is gone. ( in my experiences) and GT6 is crap to me. i prefer GT5. yes GT6 is better in almost everything. but that NOS gotta go and the lay out is just lame. i really think GT6 is a step down. also the only thing i enjoy in GT6 is the drifting. other than that its just lame to me.

yes its dying. but the hack is gone. ( in my experiences) and GT6 is crap to me. i prefer GT5. yes GT6 is better in almost everything. but that NOS gotta go and the lay out is just lame. i really think GT6 is a step down. also the only thing i enjoy in GT6 is the drifting. other than that its just lame to me.

NOS can be prohibited but 75% of the lobbies on GT6 always allow it so it's hard for the pros to find a lobby, we usually just end up making one and nobody new really joins because they all run NOS. I agree that NOS has to go, I predicted that people would run it and lie about it and it's already happening, I ran a guy the other day and treed his GT-R and that thing pulled back on my MP4 (GT-R traps 170 in GT6 and the MP4 traps 176) the GT-R would never pull back on it. I ended up calling him out and he lied, this game is already going downhill, people are hacking it already (there's videos on youtube) and it's only a matter of time until these hacks get into the open lobbies on a daily basis and then the game is dead, I hope PD steps it up this time and bans people for it, I mean after all they are banning people for foul language, so banning people for hacks shouldn't be an issue this time, hopefully.

NOS is brilliant for drifting, what you talking about?

Back