Pokémon Games Discussion Thread (Gotta Discuss 'Em All!)

I'd say we set one up and give each other a few months to make sure we have our pokemon set up (like I usually do before starting the years VGC)* and then go from there with other rules. It would be fun. I wouldn't mind doing it as some Christmas Tournament or something.

*haven't done a VGC since 2012 sadly, I still don't have the current gen pokemon. Wife might get it for me for my B-Day if I act surprised enough :sly:

I would like it.

I already have a lot of Pokemon so I don't need much setting up outside of moves I could teach them.

Anyway, I made a Triple Battle team using Pokemon I raised individually before and was wondering if anyone would test these 6 Pokemon with me?

Just for future reference, if we ever do a mono-type tournament, I'm claiming Psychic. :)

I'd be up for a tourney. I've got nearly two boxes full of various IV + EV trained pokes, most of which I have never actually used. Basically I do a lot of breeding but I very rarely battle. A lot of them have been sitting in the PC since I finished training them, so I'd love to have a good excuse to use them :lol:

1) If anyone wants to add me, feel free. I am 0275-8396-5844 and my Friend Safari is Ditto, Mincinno and Lillipup. Let me know what ID to add back.

2) Why are GF so intent on screwing over Groudon? They've introduced 'Primal Reversion' which is pretty much mega-evolution for Legendaries. Kyogre is staying pure Water type, but Groudon is now becoming Ground/Fire. Just in case Kyogre wasn't dominant enough.

Just for future reference, if we ever do a mono-type tournament, I'm claiming Psychic. :)
I'll claim Water :P.

@Tired Tyres name was X

@Danny I added you. My FC is in previous page.

@WiiFreak :lol:. When I am not training my Teams (as in level up). I find Pokemon that is not in any of my teams and raise them (Which is just, teach them good move, levelling up and a bit of EV Training). So far I have 3 Boxes of those.

Still wondering if anyone wants to Triple Battle with me, so I can test my team?

This challenge seems interesting, found it on Google images:
h227A5599

Have fun with a team of Bidoof, Scatterbug, Weedle, Fletching etc. :P.

Last edited:
does someone have a Onix holding metal coat to trade my Onix holding metal coat, I want a Steelix.

Still wondering if anyone wants to Triple Battle with me, so I can test my team?

This challenge seems interesting, found it on Google images:
h227A5599

Have fun with a team of Bidoof, Scatterbug, Weedle, Fletching etc. :P.

I prefer the Wonderlocke challenge. Regular nuzlocke except you wonder trade every pokemon you get.
I've also heard of an interesting one where whenever your pokemon faints you have to wonder trade it but it sounds a little too easy to abuse (Got a lv3 scatterbug? No problem, just fight a lv40 wild pokemon and get a new party member!)

@Snorevette I don't do the challenges, anyway, I've already heavily bonded with all of my Pokemon ever since Gen 3 starting with my Shiny Swampert that throwing them out for anything feels wrong (A challenge (via starting a new game), IVs, Natures etc.).

If you have a digital version of X or Y which is saved on your SD card would it be possible to back up your game on a computer so you can have multiple saves? or have Nintendo put something in place to make that impossible?

Here is all my pokemon,

I gonna try to catch them all.

14476198928_d863baa3fa_b.jpg

Also I have trade box, so anyone want to trade these pokemons is available.

If you have a digital version of X or Y which is saved on your SD card would it be possible to back up your game on a computer so you can have multiple saves? or have Nintendo put something in place to make that impossible?

I don't know, but if I know Nintendo they probably have lock the save or something similar.

Alright went thru and added everyone who had a FC posted here which by the way was 10. My FC is 1246-8945-6180 feel free to add me.

Back