Pokémon Games Discussion Thread (Gotta Discuss 'Em All!)

Is it really that much though? Magneton et al resist 11 types, and used to resist 13. Which was neat. Mega Altaria won't be OP.
I wasn't saying Mega Altaria will be OP. I was saying it resists plenty of types which is nice and doesn't have a 4x weakness. Not to mention only 1 of its weakness is used commonly for offense (Ice).

Magnezone and Magneton resistance is very nice indeed but its weaknesses are all very common and a 4x Weakness to Earthquake :(.

58360kC.jpg
Like the look of Mega-Audino.

Finally a Gen V Mega Evolutions. Not the one, I was expecting but it is great though (Audino does look epic though)/

Mega Slowbro just looks silly.

Why not Mega Slowking?

EDIT: nvm I always assumed Slowking was the final evolution of Slowpoke with Slowbro in the middle.

Last edited:
Not only does Mega Slowbro look dumb, its ability upon mega evolving becomes shell armor. It's a huge downgrade from Regenerator, which is a fantastic ability. Because of this I don't see Mega Slowbro being any better than regular Slowbro. Even with the defense boosts, its going to miss Regenerator + Leftovers recovery.

Mega Audino looks alright, although there's a lot of other pokemon I would have chosen to get a Mega before it did.

Mega Audino looks alright, although there's a lot of other pokemon I would have chosen to get a Mega before it did.

Me too, but I'm just glad a Gen. 5 Pokemon finally got a mega. Hopefully, we will see more Unova Pokemon get the same treatment.

For someone who battles with no substitutions, I like the Shell Armor ability as Critical Hits is the most annoying thing in Pokemon. I am happy though they are giving Slowbro attention as I always prefered it over Slowking but the mega evolutions just looks plain silly.

Ooh. I have a shiny Audino from a random friend safari encounter... that'll mean 2 shiny megas in my pokedex.

Does anyone have a pinsirite they would be willing to trade me because I have Pokemon Y. And there is a mystery gift opportunity and it is Heracross for Pokemon X and Pinsir for Pokemon Y.

Does anyone have a pinsirite they would be willing to trade me because I have Pokemon Y. And there is a mystery gift opportunity and it is Heracross for Pokemon X and Pinsir for Pokemon Y.

I could have one cloned if you're OK with that.

I find all these Shiny Legendaries offerings on GTS for Deoxys, I am wondering if I should give away my Deoxys.

I could have one cloned if you're OK with that.

I would have been okay with that but as soon as I posted that post my friend gave it to me for pretty much free. He also wanted me to trade me a Cresselia. Also, does anyone want to trade mega Mewtwos because I have Pokemon Y and I prefer mega Mewtwo X.

I'm not sure how I feel. I already have a lot of love for Slowbro. It's one of the Pokemon that can already hold their own against megas, I don't think it particularly needs a Mega evolution itself. And it looks a bit silly.

I just had a look at some Free for all Battles. It is where you do a Multi-Battle but it is actually every man for themselves and fight EVERYONE!!!

I want to try it but I need 3 other people. As for rules, lets just leave it as No Legendaries.

So too have Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt:
10696316_702480089838281_3656866975014281388_n.jpg

Mega Sharpedo looks mean :eek:, apparently it will get the ability strong jaw which increases the power of biting moves by 50% as if getting a STAB on Crunch wasn't enough with a regular Sharpedo.

While that's true, you could bet your hat that everyone and their mum will start packing Clear Smog or Haze. Maybe Topsy Turvy if they're feeling sadistic.

I've added a few people's friend codes from here, I'm just waiting on confirmation.

Back