• (i don't like this thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Switzerland
Switzerland
REALRACE
hi guys

i'm not sure, if there is room left, to express doubt and irritation about gt6 ...

My own position is: it's a great game, lots of tracks, lots of cars - it looks good. I still like to do our time trials without all aids on a few demanding tracks with a dozen sophisticated cars and challenging online lobby settings ... but for racing, i don't use it anymore ... I had a really great time with gt5 - and i miss the shuffle races deeply (it's a shame, that they shut down those servers - only to push gt6) ... but the step from 5 to 6 hasn't convinced me at all. It is my last GT, i made my changeover to "pc"

cheers, r.

Can you explain a little more about what you mean, please? "Mood shifts"? As in shifting from one game to another?

Can you explain a little more about what you mean, please?
hi, i can try that - but i can't express it as neutral as i tried to do the poll ... i feel a change in the forum-atmosphere. As if many guys are tired to think about the flaws of gt6 and they react since some weeks either with mockery or write postings through the pink glasses of gt-fanboys. When, for example, someone tries to defend the "simulation" (imho only a sales promotion, proven by the stars in the sky) at all costs, a healthy discourse isn't possible anymore (good lord, you loose your car and press "start" and it stabilise as if by an invisible hand and no damage happened despite a crash - or you can drive outside the cockpit - or you see a map of the track ... this is really a game, nota bene a good one).
Sometimes, i'm asking myself, who drives in real life a car, perhaps even on race tracks - or on the other hand knows at least other games, to compare ...
So, if the poll says, "no, please be quiet", i'll accept that - and i'll withdraw in peace.

So, please reassure me, but you're tired of people complaining about GT6? Am I reading that right, or did I totally get it wrong? :boggled:

.. hmm, no ... i'm tired to be a little "Don Quixote" or "Sisyphos" ... sry, i should probably work on my language skills ;) I would like an open-minded discussion - but it could be, that this is hard to achieve in a forum ... it's even hard to achieve in real life with different people ... r. (now sleeping)

.. hmm, no ... i'm tired to be a little "Don Quixote" or "Sisyphos" ... sry, i should probably work on my language skills ;) I would like an open-minded discussion - but it could be, that this is hard to achieve in a forum ... it's even hard to achieve in real life with different people ... r. (now sleeping)
It would be a little easier to have a discussion if we understood the point of the thread. Maybe you should re-word the OP a bit and change the title?

Last edited:
It is my last GT, i made my changeover to "pc"
So why are you posting in GT6 forum if you have switched? Smacks of trying to add to the drama of gt pro/con factions.

hi guys

i'm not sure, if there is room left, to express doubt and irritation about gt6 ...

My own position is: it's a great game, lots of tracks, lots of cars - it looks good. I still like to do our time trials without all aids on a few demanding tracks with a dozen sophisticated cars and challenging online lobby settings ... but for racing, i don't use it anymore ... I had a really great time with gt5 - and i miss the shuffle races deeply (it's a shame, that they shut down those servers - only to push gt6) ... but the step from 5 to 6 hasn't convinced me at all. It is my last GT, i made my changeover to "pc"

cheers, r.

Ok. Hope you had a good time while it lasted.

Cheers.
H. :)

P. S. Don't forget to check out the PC sections of GTplanet. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back