The Vision GT Thread - Car No.18-20 SRT Tomahawk S GTS-R X Vision GT - STILL 26/06/15

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 1,905 comments

Do we need this thread to be sticky?

• Yes! It`s the reference thread for the ongoing VGT releases.

Votes: 272 66.0%
  • No! Just no!

Votes: 42 10.2%
  • I don`t care!

Votes: 98 23.8%

• Total voters
db2199c67704b6da10fc6346250ae059_small.jpeg

"The concept will demonstrate the vision and spirit of Infiniti in a new never before seen format"

The car will be shown in October in Paris car expo.

Possible VGT teaser?
Probably not, but I'll leave this here just in case. =)

I have to admit that even after the harsh criticism I gave, the Nissan doesn't really look that bad. Specifically the rear looks very well done. I did laugh however, due to the fact that I was right when I predicted it would be some sort of generic Turbo V6 AWD hybrid :D

The Aston looks wonderful, even though it looks oddly familiar. Almost like a baby Veyron. Also, PD messed it up with:

a) Not modeling the interior, when the guys at Aston Martin did designed it
b) Using the old sound sample for the Lotus Elise and Esprit from way back in GT2, when they have these wonderful V12 samples in the current Aston Martin lineup.

I'd honestly suggest PD that if they will not release decent DLC, with real ROAD CARS (and why not. Race cars too), then at least put a bit more of effort to the VGT project. I mean, come on. They are concepts, so anything goes. Give us the ability to tune them (Except for those that are already heavily tuned, like the Aston). and for the love of Odin; please model the interiors. Don't be lazy.

This video about the DP-100 was just realeased and is really interesting. It actually explains how the car works better than the official video or the website.

>We wanted a beautiful sound

>You can hear different noises from the engine

I'm sorry, are we not driving the same car?

Also like how they completely didn't say a thing about the Interior.

The AM is also off spec. He says its 50/50 but not in the game + the base set up is crap, but when you ballast 50/50 its fine. So it feels like its supposed to be 50/50 and PD still needs to improve the handling of rear heavy cars, the handling of them is still off despite the 1.09 "fix".

The AM is also off spec. He says its 50/50 but not in the game + the base set up is crap, but when you ballast 50/50 its fine. So it feels like its supposed to be 50/50 and PD still needs to improve the handling of rear heavy cars, the handling of them is still off despite the 1.09 "fix".
PD should fix the Veyron's handling whenever it's at over 375KM/H.

For me I feel anything rear heavy has toooooooo much pendulum motion. On top of the PP system favors weight in the rear but the handling get worse not better.

For the AM VGT, you have to use manual transmission, because the powerpeak is under the red line, so you really have to shift before reaching the red line.
With automatic you'll reach 360KM/H, and with manual you'll reach 397KM/H with the DP-100.

IMO the DP-100 is probably Aston Martin's take on a Chrysler ME-Four Twelve-like hypercar.

Last edited:
Given that it's not an optional download, I think that's a good indicaton of how many active GT6 players there currently are.
Agreed. Thats why I posted it. Even if theres duplicate accounts for every download, thats still 1.75million people playing gt6.

That doesn't mean the 2.5 million people who have GT6 all have the DP-100 Vision GT, some of them have the car in their update but refused to buy the car in-game.
That makes sense until you realize you have to download the update to get the car in the seasonal. So either this is 2.5 million updated gt6's or 2.5 million did the seasonal. Either way thats a lot of users.

Given that it's not an optional download, I think that's a good indicaton of how many active GT6 players there currently are.

And then you can add the users that think they are the majority, that say they haven't logged in in months. That puts sales well over that figure.

Ps. Hi Johnny P and toko

Back