Votes: 11 2.7%
  • B-spec

Votes: 16 3.9%
  • GT 7: Prologue

Votes: 103 25.3%

• Total voters
Picture from GT Official :
i1cpDuxIz9RWHz.jpg

I followed your link and there was another link to this car: I think it's even more similar, the red line and the pronounced C-pillar.

18n59x6gtor26jpg.jpg

Last edited:
So, this is true beacuse PD has told us so? :D

In so many words, yes.

The project started with a question from Kazunori Yamauchi: "Would you be willing to design your rendition of Gran Turismo for us?" The videogame’s name "Gran Turismo" (GT) refers to a 2-door sport car, known as a Grand Touring car in the automotive world.
The manufacturers who have answered our call are now delivering new Grand Touring cars in succession.

The VGT cars are brand new, designed specially for Gran Turismo.

Seeing as how I just traded my PS3 towards a PS4 (got a good deal), I would *REALLY* like to see GT7: Prologue released soon. Would be a nice treat if it came out around E3. Good filler for the summer until DriveClub is released...which itself is a filler until the full GT7 is released in 2015 or 2016.

All I know is the PS4 needs a solid racing game, NFS Rivals doesn't count.

There is no way they'll release two commercial products within a year. A free teaser like GT HD possibly this year, but not anything prologue sized and up. 2015 at the earliest.

Sony has very likely ordered a stop to GT6 development.(Forza is already out on Xbox one) This means there is no indication that quality of GT games will be any better in the future. Series will die if Sony does not do a significant reinvestment to the development resources and direction. GT needs to be also fun in the future if it wants sales.

Looking how it was going on for last features
multi-monitor for a happy few undred peoples in the world
GPS Visualizer for a happy 10 ? peoples in Japan

my guess is:
support for the only cockpit/seat hydraulic cylinder controlled prototype compatible with GT6 (which is owned by kaz)

:lol:

and for the bmw vgt, it's probably the new hybrid sport car replacement in collaboration with toyota
a replacement for Z4 and Supra

Senna content will come out first probably in May. Then I reckon B-Spec after servers shutdown at the end of May in gt5 most likely we will see additional stuff online.

I have been seeing a few of vision cars from manufacturers that were supposed to be doing vgt's, it's starting to feel like some of these companies are mocking kaz and his gang...
Vision land rover, this vision bmw, vision gti, etc...

Wait, that's not this car:

i1WeSph8UJ3KU.jpg
It never was. You know, I think it's time that one stops assuming or hoping, when there's a autoshow, a car for GT6 will appear there. What was the purpose of this idea again? So many months has passed and not one new VGT car was added monthly (well except for the Mercedes-Benz VGT and racing series).

I'm starting to doubt the car companies are not even bothering making VGT cars anymore, probably based on how low GT6's sales are. Why did Kaz even bother with this idea in the first place, I don't know... He really needs to get back into making his games "fun", and not boring with these silly ideas. I don't even want to imagine what GT7 will end up being. At least Codemasters actually admitted they made screw ups and are listening to their community.

It never was. You know, I think it's time that one stops assuming or hoping, when there's a autoshow, a car for GT6 will appear there. What was the purpose of this idea again? So many months has passed and not one new VGT car was added monthly (well except for the Mercedes-Benz VGT and racing series).

I'm starting to doubt the car companies are not even bothering making VGT cars anymore, probably based on how low GT6's sales are. Why did Kaz even bother with this idea in the first place, I don't know... He really needs to get back into making his games "fun", and not boring with these silly ideas. I don't even want to imagine what GT7 will end up being. At least Codemasters actually admitted they made screw ups and are listening to their community.
I see bitterToko has arrived:lol:

No one would be complaining about the VGT cars or time wasted by PD working on them, if we had the "quantum leap" in DLC we were promised would they? You know, a new track every month, 2 or 3 new cars a month? By even the most conservative estimate a quantum leap + promises made would leave us with 3 or 4 new tracks and perhaps 10 new cars heading into the 6th month of release right? Throw in the January promised Community Features, perhaps the Course Maker by now, and no one would give a crap about the VGT's:lol:

I see bitterToko has arrived:lol:

No one would be complaining about the VGT cars or time wasted by PD working on them, if we had the "quantum leap" in DLC we were promised would they? You know, a new track every month, 2 or 3 new cars a month? By even the most conservative estimate a quantum leap + promises made would leave us with 3 or 4 new tracks and perhaps 10 new cars heading into the 6th month of release right? Throw in the January promised Community Features, perhaps the Course Maker by now, and no one would give a crap about the VGT's:lol:
Agreed. :D:tup: I just wish the course maker and community features can be added. If they did, I wouldn't bother with anything else. :indiff:

I really want to know what they're up to right now.

And I feel like "well we are working on GTA right now so that is a majority of the work time" would be it.

- like c'mon - would be my response. A self automated data collection service thing takes up your time?
The sad part is that at this point not even Sony knows what is going on there. Rather odd if you ask me. In my opinion it is just bad business practice on PD's part. You just can't run a multimillion dollar company like that.

It's going to be VERY interesting to hear what Kaz has to say when he does finally re-appear in public and talk about his game. Haven't heard a peep from him since January.

Even curiouser is when/if they'll update the official sales numbers page on their website. We know they're lower than GT5, but how far off are the unofficial figures? Will they ever tell us, or will they just stop updating that page?

It's going to be VERY interesting to hear what Kaz has to say when he does finally re-appear in public and talk about his game. Haven't heard a peep from him since January.

He might, but only to talk about GTA. Then, another time when Senna content is released. I don't think he'll say much outside those two subject's.

Back