Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,442 comments
bk6i.jpg

zbtk.jpg

i8hz.jpg

lvu4.jpg

3ftt.jpg

Finally got a chance to give the Celica a proper wash, finally looks clean! There's a few spots on the hood which are being particularly stubborn, I guess that what sitting behind a building for several years does. :indiff:

image.jpg

image.jpg

The interior, I told you it was nicer than the exterior. :P
image.jpg

With the pollen covered Supra
image.jpg

Also finally got a chance to clean the door jams out as well, were absolutely filthy. Looks much cleaner now. :D

Whose X3? :dopey:

That's my moms car, I hate that thing... :P Has the M package, which means large rims so it rides like garbage, big uncomfortable steering wheel, and random M badging. Oh, and sports seats which are kind of uncomfortable unless you mess with them for two hours.

Would've preferred she kept the 325Xi wagon over that thing. But I don't have to drive it anymore, so eh doesn't really matter at this point.

A lot longer than I thought Mondeos were, but in a good way. Looking rather sharp!

A lot of people underestimate the size of the Mondeo and think it's the same size as a Focus. It's not the biggest car out there, but it's bigger than a Focus. Hence why it annoys me so much when people think that Bruiser is a Focus. The blue Mondeo at the other side of Bruiser looks a lot shorter because the owner parked most of the front in the bushes. :lol: And thanks!

Back