Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,439 comments
One of My fave pics of my car, from when we went camping in Florence.

image.jpg

My Boys finding out that you simply cannot look tough in front of my Bug:

Beetle_and_the_Boys.jpg

In the above picture the car is wearing its stock Rostyle wheels. Down here it is sporting the gorgeous EMPI wheels that it currently wears. One day I will get the Rostyles polished and they will make their return. In the meantime EMPI continues to please me ..

WP_20131123_003.jpg

Live? Haha, were you in your house taking that picture while it was happening?

And because Outback.

rn7MlMO.jpg

I was looking back through the pages to see what I missed since my last visit... I'm sorry, but this looks like you came home from the bar one night and (me not being able to see whether you have an elaborate driveway or are in the woods) pulled something of a Peter Griffin: in your drunken stupor stopped/crashed the car in the general vicinity of your garage then slunk into the house, not bothering with the keys or light switch.

That would have been hilarious. Sneak out the back and approach the car to yank on the door handle and pound on the window, then walk away looking defeated.

Live? Haha, were you in your house taking that picture while it was happening?

I was looking back through the pages to see what I missed since my last visit... I'm sorry, but this looks like you came home from the bar one night and (me not being able to see whether you have an elaborate driveway or are in the woods) pulled something of a Peter Griffin: in your drunken stupor stopped/crashed the car in the general vicinity of your garage then slunk into the house, not bothering with the keys or light switch.

You're not too far off

I think you officially have the most famous Volvo on this site

And a famous Miata as well now too.

You even LIVE in SEATTLE which makes me think you're this dude:

]

Remember this picture that Casey posted a few weeks back?

15144574605_7802c2d094_h.jpg

So that's 2-3 miles away from where much of that Volvo music video was filmed.

I was invited to go for a drive with the VQ Club of Colorado yesterday. 15 cars in all (only two of us non-Nissan), it was too much fun. Great roads, and some beautiful small mountain towns that Colorado is good for. One thing I learned that day is that I desperately need a V6 in my life; those cars sounded siiiiiick!

15401270279_6e6c04fbc8_b.jpg

15587888775_255dc9f3e8_b.jpg

14967740973_bf7464fe10_b.jpg

This stop was at the base of Mt Evans, by Echo lake. There were actually tourists taking pictures by our cars, lol.

I took the S for some undersealing to a local classic car place.
Now I won't care so much when they salt the roads in a few weex.
When I got there to collect it a few days later, it was cleaned and stuck out the front.
I didn't notice any cars in hedges nearby so it obviously hadn't been there too long.........

image.jpg

No way I'd have used that tyre black sh**#......

:irked:👍

Back