Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,439 comments
Originally posted by TVR_Mad
here is my dads TVR V8S

:bowdown:
tvr.gif

Im making this a sticky.
This is a thread that should stay as everyone will get a chance to post without having to do a search or a repost.
Misnblu

Originally posted by rakanishu
My car - BMW 520i '90:
My previous car - Golf GTI Mk1 (miss it so much):
My father's BMW 325i '92 (and my moped):
My father's BMW Z3 '98:

Why are the cars registered in three different states in Norway? :confused:

No problem, looks good amongst the rest of the stickies in this forum.
Heh, they kinda go good together.
Keep 'em coming people.
Misnblu

Originally posted by M5Power
MAGIC!!!! YOU WILL FOREVER BE MY IDOL! YOU'VE GOT CHALLENGER PLATES!! You're not like the rest of those sappy Floridians with the orange and the damn state map... YOU RULE! Finally, somebody who realises the value and importance of special plates...

Nice truck, too, by the way. :D

Well, thank you! :D

I got it for two reasons:

1. I will never forget that school day when the challenger exploded. I also support the NASA program alot!

2. It matches the truck perfect. (A bit shallow, but better then that orange and florida map one!!)

Why are the cars registered in three different states in Norway? :confused:

Why not? :confused: When you buy a used car you don't change the plates. The plates in my state starts with HJ btw, and all of the cars are bought secondhand.

You might even have noticed that the GTI, Z3 and 325i are standing in the same area, the Z3 from another angle. Just for the record my father is a BMW freak and his previous BMWs are; 1502 '76, 518 '81, 316 '86, 320i '88 and a 325i '91 :D

Originally posted by Magic069
Well, thank you! :D

I got it for two reasons:

1. I will never forget that school day when the challenger exploded. I also support the NASA program alot!

Yeah - those plates are closing on on $22 million raised. It's a real phenomenon.

2. It matches the truck perfect. (A bit shallow, but better then that orange and florida map one!!)

I noticed that - it's a good style for the truck. I think that 'Protect Wild Dolphins' tags would look pretty nice on the truck, too - a decent clash.

I noticed that - it's a good style for the truck. I think that 'Protect Wild Dolphins' tags would look pretty nice on the truck, too - a decent clash.

Protect the wild Dophins? I didn't even know of that tag! I'll have to look it up. :)

hmmm, I don't know if it is something I would put on my truck, but I can see what you are talking about.

dolphins.gif

I have this one on my full size truck. (Which is teal) Another plate I liked because I am heavly involved in the arts.

art.gif

I just think this tag is cool, I like the "Florida" in that font.

That are some nice plates!! 👍
Here in The Netherlands we've got boring plates (Yellow with black letters like 22-HJ-DF )
But taxi's etc. got other colour plates!

I see those tags all over the place, at least they are much better then the polica atheletic league ones.

Kind of like the sticker my Mom use to have in her car window that she got when she donated to the local police retirement fund(something like that) She thought the police would think twice before they gave her a ticket. It didn't work. The sticker came off that same day she got the ticket. I don't think she donates money to them anymore either.

here is my dads TVR V8S
attachment.php

Why am I not believing this? TVR_mad clearly states in a thread in the PS Comps forum that this is "my dads TVR V8S. do anythink wiht it make it funny or souped." Clearly, either we have a lier on our hands, or his dad owns 2 of these things. Plus, I've seen those pictures on the 'net before.
attachment.php

Ah yes, the ole back to the wall routine.
This could get ugly.
*Misnblu runs and hides* :lol: :D
Misnblu

You know my dad wanted one of those, thinking it might save him from a ticket!

Keep wishing. :rolleyes:

That trick would probably work with 'Florida Sheriff Youth Ranches' plates (which are among the worst-looking). I've also found it works with various types of military plates (i.e. the cop and you were both in the Marines so he warns you instead of fines you). It's worth a try, I suppose.

my dad really does own that green one i neva said that he owns that cerbera but the V8s he does im am truthely honist i promise wiht all my heart that green one is his!!!

art.gif

I just think this tag is cool, I like the "Florida" in that font.

stateart.jpg
arts.gif

Evidently, several other states claim the same 'State of the Arts' title - maybe their governors should fight it out.

[BEvidently, several other states claim the same 'State of the Arts' title - maybe their governors should fight it out. [/B]

Yeah but Florida has the coolest tag out of the three!

Don't make them fight, Florida would surely loose! Jeb Bush would run to his brother, or more likely his dad!

Yeah but Florida has the coolest tag out of the three!

Don't make them fight, Florida would surely loose! Jeb Bush would run to his brother, or more likely his dad!

Yeah, but in my opinion, Pataki's a bit of a wuss - Texas's governor'd probably take it.

Originally posted by TVR_Mad
my dad really does own that green one i neva said that he owns that cerbera but the V8s he does im am truthely honist i promise wiht all my heart that green one is his!!!

Alrighty then. You must have a digital camera, then. Take a can of soda or a stuffed animal, or something. Place it on the hood of the car and take a picture. Only then, will I believe you.

Back