Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,443 comments
Originally posted by vrmx
Never had to write any foreign words?
Can you write the name of year 2002 rally world champion?
Or another 4 time champion name?

Why would anybody want any of these things on a license plate? :confused:

ok I finely scanned a pic of my ride

Attachments

• 152671_28_full.jpg
    152671_28_full.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 572
Originally posted by aznimport
Here is my car, 01 is300.

Buy it used? The plates look like mid-02's.

As per porscheruf_rgtctrboxster911sn49846pie200120022003's request, a few more pictures. Eat up.

Attachments

• xc905.jpg
    xc905.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 557
whats wrong with autos. they easier to drive if u wanna get sum where pointless quickly, like the dairy, or the movies, or to drive thru sum stupid mountains.

Yeah, it's an old NSX studio shot. I'm amazed at how similar both look, even if there's roughly 10 years between the two.

Heh, I find it funny how the NSX's interior looks newer than the XC90's.:lol:

I personally like the S80 interior better. That screen in the middle is the stereo - phone - etc LCD-screen. The GPS screen pops out of the dashboard.

I've got a digital camera now so I can take photos of the Magnificent Mazda B2000 and Fantabulous Ford Laser that I drive most often.

Originally posted by sn00pie
I personally like the S80 interior better. That screen in the middle is the stereo - phone - etc LCD-screen. The GPS screen pops out of the dashboard.
Yeah - I'm not much for the interior, though it's certainly better than the Mercedes's.

They've got a new ad campaign out now - "At Volvo, we think everything out - then we build." Sounds like a shot to their parent company!

Originally posted by sn00pie

You should've gotten the GPS system, the pop-up LCD is wicked, yo!

Ugh - I hate GPS crap. GPS probably couldn't find Needles, California in a haystack.

That was a play on words... ish.

Back