Post your best mods!

Hmm, well, I think I have to go with the Viper. Sorry RomanBidnyy, but that shot is heavily edited, so the base car isn't as impressive as the Viper. It is a fantastic edit, though :)

Just a little something
Gl17E.jpg

try adding a tiny smidget of camber (2.0, 2.5 at most) and youll have her sitting pretty
No...cars look ridiculous with camber like that. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž :grumpy: ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž :yuck:

No, I like it flush. Thanks, though.
Good for you. keep things looking sweet with normal wheels! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

leeislee
Good for you. keep things looking sweet with normal wheels! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Yuss! I find camber revolting.

I MUST know what that colour is! I love colours like that, just look at the first post!

Here's another of mine:
2235381_orig.jpg

I've got an RZ too, but it's not uploaded yet.

6119600_orig.jpg

Monaro Turismo look-alike
4514847_orig.jpg

rear
9370402_orig.jpg

challenger r/t
3829274_orig.jpg

my personal impreza rally (where did the gold wheels go!!!)
1894147_orig.jpg

driftin'
5859071_orig.jpg

championship blue r33 tc. got the colour off an r33 in the usd. looked cool so i bought it and then decided to use the colour i got from it here.

Last edited:
(SPOILER: light-hearted post) My best mod? Well...
profilepic15895_6.gif
I frankly think ALL Mods are good, but, in an opinion, due to the kind photo-edit done... SlipZtrEm gets it! (:

Monaro Turismo look-alike

rear

challenger r/t

my personal impreza rally (where did the gold wheels go!!!)

driftin'

championship blue r33 tc. got the colour off an r33 in the usd. looked cool so i bought it and then decided to use the colour i got from it here.

What color is the challenger?

Back