Post your supra quarter mile times here!

I was in shock when I saw your time royalefatale but then it was explained why it was so fast :lol: Happy I still have the fastest supra time posted so far :D

Last edited:
didn't realize it stayed on by default, with it off i'm at 10.010

It is on or off depending whether or not you used it last time you were on the track.

An exert from the WRS rules:
Skid Recovery Force Aid:embarrassed:FF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off

Do you use SRF frequently? No wonder you think you're tunes are competitive and drag tuning is so simple.:lol:👍

It is on or off depending whether or not you used it last time you were on the track.

An exert from the WRS rules:

Do you use SRF frequently? No wonder you think you're tunes are competitive and drag tuning is so simple.:lol:👍

i use it in dirty nascar rooms, keeps your car planted...virtually impossible to spin out.

ps. didn't you say in another thread you were over 30? and you still don't know the difference between your and you're? :ouch: i don't even have to try, you make yourself look stupid every time you post.

i use it in dirty nascar rooms, keeps your car planted...virtually impossible to spin out.

ps. didn't you say in another thread you were over 30? and you still don't know the difference between your and you're? :ouch: i don't even have to try, you make yourself look stupid every time you post.

Funny how you find anything you can to make everyone else look less than yourself. Do you not know how to use capitalisation??? From your reply, you look just as stupid as me.:lol:

But yes, you read correctly. I am 31. And now I shall return to acting my age and end this silliness.👍

@ROYAL

Nice Supra time. My Mach 1 would put up a good fight against that. I run mid to high 9's with it.

@ROYAL

Nice Supra time. My Mach 1 would put up a good fight against that. I run mid to high 9's with it.

Your Mach would beat his Supra cuz the time he got posted in the pic is with SRF ON. He hasn't broke into the 9's without it from what he's posted.

Your Mach would beat his Supra cuz the time he got posted in the pic is with SRF ON. He hasn't broke into the 9's without it from what he's posted.

Oh. In that case I'd demolish it.

Well you know better than anyone how fast it is. It's only been beaten a few times. DLR and a few others are the only know people to beat it.

Yeah. I haven't taken my mach to route x yet. I'll have to see how far off your time it is. I'll post the results later. Gotta get a usb so I can put up pics. Any other way to post them?

“Bots People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones” ;)

because i could give a **** less about being part of a drag "crew" "team" "squad" whatever you call it sometimes i go in drag rooms sometimes i go clean up in a circuit race, don't need a team of leechers to do so.

Your errors:

• Opening with a grammatical conjunction (subordinate clause) in a sentence that does not include a main clause.
  • Sequential quotation.
  • Improper use of punctuation.
  • Absence of required punctuation.
  • Lack of capitalisation.
Whoever is operating you needs to upgrade your software. This was just one post… and there was me thinking we were getting so close to artificial intelligence :D

Back