Post your Top Speed !! - Wheelie Trick

• Thread starter JMURDER367
  • 989 comments
I wasn't trying to be hostile to you personally, LewyMan, sorry if I sounded so - looking back, I may have been a little short with you, my apologies. :guilty:

MS's post sums up my reply, +REP

DE

It's okay, I'm sorry for any hostilities back, I misunderstood you. I do not wish to cause any hate here 👍

LewyMan
It's okay, I'm sorry for any hostilities back, I misunderstood you. I do not wish to cause any hate here 👍
Excellent to hear 👍

GT4_Rule
The record for 88C-V is somewhere near the 355mph mark. You can follow the link I have in my sig or Dark Elite's sig to see the leaderboard.
Did you check that? :lol: :dunce: Only just over an hour passed before FGT sorted that out, even less time than I expected :D

DE

291.75mph in a saleen s7 with nos :sly:

actually 559kph is precisely 349.375mph

simply XXXkph divided by 100 then multiply that by 62.5

so in this case

559kph / 100 = 5.59 * 62.5 =349.375mph

:dopey:

Actually, it's 347.35639mph. I am using a converter and that is what it gave me.

Best is to use the in-game converter. Who knows, GT4 might be using 1.61235201269 as the conversion unit, whereas you guys roughly use 1.6.

Actually, it's 347.35639mph. I am using a converter and that is what it gave me.

yes there is some difference because you have american miles and british miles, wich are slightly different

I just use 1 MPH = 1.55 KPH or 1.6 but does it really matter:yuck:

best is to use the In-game then everybody has the same one :D

I want to go over 300 miles per hour with a road car, but with one that isn't allready used in the 300MPH club, no succes yet but I don't give up that easly

Actually, very very few cars are truly 'twitchy' at that speed. They get jumpy and bouncy, yes, but I can pull full lock to the left or right in my R8 at 350mph and it simply will not spin - the forward momentum is too great, and the setup (which I'm not about to disclose details of) is quite useless for handling.

DE

yes there is some difference because you have american miles and british miles, wich are slightly different

No they aren't. Both are 1760 yards/5280 feet/63,360 inches. A quarter mile is 440 yards everywhere.

American fluid and weight measures can differ in definition from Imperial ones (1 ton can be 1 short ton in the US at 2000lbs, or 1 long ton which is the same as the Imperial ton of 2240lb; 1 US gallon is 3.785 litres compared to the Imperial gallon of 4.546 litres)

Just search GTP for "Wheelie Trick"!

(it's basically a glitch in GT's physics which allows you acceleration/speed beyond normal limitations when in a wheelie - there's settings to do it)

If you've seen the second Genome Project, the Escudo is set to wheelie when the hybrid CR-X passes it.

352 mph = 566.489088 kph

img1421ts1.jpg

Sorry to burst your bubbles, but I've gotten 361.xxmph with the MINOLTA (wheelie trick) and Custom Wheelie settings!
355.xxmph - Toyota GT-1 Race Car (Custom Setting & Wheelie Trick)

Red Rotarz, I replied to your post in the Three Hundred Mile per Hour thread but see that you found this on your own 👍

I have to burst your bubble, however, I've gone 391.65MPH with wheelie in my TS-020 :crazy:

I know, he's not a member here. I met him through another forum and he sent me an email with the picture as the proof. He asked me not to distribute it though.

I know, he's not a member here. I met him through another forum and he sent me an email with the picture as the proof. He asked me not to distribute it though.

Well in that case I'll consider my bubble unburst :)

If he ever decides to come out of hiding I'll be the first to :bowdown:

Back