Post your Top Speed !! - Wheelie Trick

• Thread starter JMURDER367
  • 989 comments
granturismo47rj.jpg

granturismo423th.jpg

i actually hit 296, but i didnt get a pic of it in the big print like right after you did it... grr ill try again later, although its saved to my memory card

Brokenparts
granturismo47rj.jpg

granturismo423th.jpg

i actually hit 296, but i didnt get a pic of it in the big print like right after you did it... grr ill try again later, although its saved to my memory card

Have you by any chance slighty adjusted the down force?? great pics though :scared:

lol, yea I did put max downforce on the back of my car and minimal on the front.

specs:
max tire camber= less tire contact so less friction
stage 4 turbo
nos
low ride hight
minimal shock bound and rebound

does anyone think 300 is possible?

Brokenparts
lol, yea I did put max downforce on the back of my car and minimal on the front.

specs:
max tire camber= less tire contact so less friction
stage 4 turbo
nos
low ride hight
minimal shock bound and rebound

does anyone think 300 is possible?

Its pretty cool, shows how detailed gt4's physics system is, though the car would probably flip over in real life...................a bit like that clk at le mans!!!

This thread got me interested in speeds achieved at LeMans, so I looked into it.

In 1988 a Peugeot achieved 405 KPH on Mulsanne. The car was setup specifically to break the 400KPH barrier during the race by a team looking for sponsorship. The team had to tape off all the holes and seams in the bodywork and the engine starved for fresh air broke shortly after the racord was set.

The following year the Sauber C9 hit 400KPH+ a few times during the race.

The year after that the chicanes were added due to safety concerns.

Paraphrased from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24_Hours_of_LeMans#1992-1993_The_Peugeot_years

271 in my clk gtr in the "like the wind" race

gears were topped out and prob couldve hit 291 or so like that other kid but i forgot to change the settings.

I hit 285 with my Minolta with all four tires on the ground you cheaters.

I got up to 280 on the track that ends with Sarthe right before I lost control, he he.

Wheels on the ground

Settings for the Toyota:

Nitrous at 70, auto on the gears at 25 (as wide as possible) and final drive at 2.875, spring stiffness, ride height, and shock damping all as low as possible, downforce as low as possible.

229.72 MPH is a stock (no oil change or 4th stage turbo) in my '37 Audi Auto Union V16 Type C Streamline race car.

well to be honest i dont think that you can go 2028 mph in that F1 car send more screens are something...one more screen of you really doing it would be better.
Ive only went 302 in the Toyota '89 race car :crazy:

Back