Nitrous = 70

Turbine Kit = 4

Suspension in order - Front/Rear Top to bottom
---
4.0 / 4.0
55 / 55
1 / 1
1 / 1
4.0 / 0.0 (better steering for better exit speed in corner)
0 / -1 (better stability straight line)
7 / 7

Transmission in order - top to bottom (Manual)
3.415 -1
2.142 -2
1.494 -3
1.101 -4
0.990 -5 (max red line by tunnel entrance)
0.752 -6 (shift here at or before tunnel with Nitrous starting at same time)
2.750 -Final

Driving Aids all reset to 0

Downforce 38 Front, 88 Rear

Limited Slip 60/60/60

Pretty sure if you hit a better exit speed, you could hit 580km/h or better. Im still playing with it. That's with session record or whatever, im positive you can hit better speeds if you were to continue past the finish line using 100% of yur nitrous and best exit speed. My best exit speed was 419km/h (glancing down before shifting to 6th)

I-Runner - am I looking at this wrong or is the car heading the wrong direction?

Ciao 2078TM 👍

If you want reach the maximum....
you have to drive backwards (minolta, bentley, GTone )...

My offficial TOP SPEED is 609.66 km/h (~610)

I-R

I dont know if you will spill the beans or not but what settings did you use to make it go that fast in reverse. You dont have to tell me its just I got the Speed 8 today and browsed the forums and found this. You dont have to tell me but I would appreciate it.

I dont know if you will spill the beans or not but what settings did you use to make it go that fast in reverse. You dont have to tell me its just I got the Speed 8 today and browsed the forums and found this. You dont have to tell me but I would appreciate it.

I dont think he ment drive in reverse... he ment drive the track with right hand turns, so you dont run into the finish line before you run out of steam like i do =P

Here's mine!

I used a hybrid, but still, I failed to capture a pic of me doing 5000mph in the R8 beyond Super Speedway.

Without hybrids, I got a top speed of 327mph in the Sauber C9.

Please tell me how to do that! I'm having a competition with a friend to see who can get the fastest! P.S Are you using mac?
It's a hybrid, if you want to beat him, go to twin ring motegi with the AR max acceleration cheat set to X8, & the turbo code on full, press & hold R3 while driving wrong way round the track, use the Audi R8, make sure you turn into the wall & you'll soon find yourself going through it. Go straight holding R3 & 5000mph is your prize.

I just got 554.9 kph and I'm only 6.2% done! YAY! lol. I know a way to get easy money! Around 900,000 in 10 minutes if anyone wants to know. That's how I afforded the Toyota GT-one with upgrades and stuff.

How can I transfer a replay of my car to a USB Memory stick/flash drive?

Search for 'MAX Drive'. You can buy them at most if not all online gaming stores for a fairly reasonable price. A nifty device to have.

...I know a way to get easy money! Around 900,000 in 10 minutes if anyone wants to know. That's how I afforded the Toyota GT-one with upgrades and stuff.

Believe me, we already know exactly what your method is! It's a much discussed topic; just search for 'fast money' in the GT4 section and you'll find everything you'll ever want to know about it.

FormulaGT

Aww man, I did 366 mph in the GT-ONE (1100 hp, the black one) but I never save replays... I'll have to do it again...

Oh well, I used:

Stage 4 turbine

Downforce
-f: 38
-r: 88

Suspension
-springs stiffening
--f + r 4.0
-ride height
-- f + r 55

Aids
-ASM
-- os + us 0
-TCS 0

Nitrous 50

Gears
-Auto 25
-Final 3.000

Everything else was stock... sorry I don't have a pic guys...

Back