Post your Top Speed !! - Wheelie Trick

• Thread starter JMURDER367
  • 989 comments
I did 284.xx with the Minolta Toyota, although I see a lot have done well over 300. Looks like I'm going to have to turn my PS2 back on...

Toyota GT-One
Test course: 338.78 mph and still accelerating!

I'm sure I can pass 345 if I change the gearing.
That car is fast as hell!

pagani zonda LM race car- 287.4 and climbing but i got stopped at the test course...1070 hp
ruf ctr- 288.4 but yet again the test course shut me down...1024 hp. as soon as i get the le mans course im hopin ill crack 300

Since I don't play around with top speed much, I don't have much of any top times to post. I got bored one day and put a racing tranny on my Option Stream Z and got to 241.2 MPH with no other modding. (GO ME! :crazy:)

sgtblagger
Yo, muppet!!!! What's' the deal with PC's only being able to view your sight????

:lol: Sorry about that man. It would take Skip too long to do the codes right now so he might do it in the summer. Plus I havent seen him online for a while now! BTW has anyone tried their car on the straight at La Sarthe? I am gonna try that in my Minolta or my R92 in a little bit! :D

i just got to 357.45 but it start popping mini wheelies, i guess it doesnt count because every time the frone end got in the air i gained about 5 mph

XVII
by the way, if you cant tell, that is seattle and you can still do the old break through technique that you could do in GT3 (also did it on super speedway)

What is this "break through technique"? I've never heard of it... where is it on the tracK?

I don't want to make my cars go super fast jsut yet, I want them fast but good handeling too so haven't mess any one of htem up jsut for maxspeed test, but I have acheived ok speeds with my <1000hp cars that are not too light.

Option Stream Z 302KPH 791hp?
Skyline Gt-R 301KPH With nos 721hp?

I've gotten the Toyota GT-One to 325MPH... now that I have the nissan road car's, I'm egar to try them lol.. and that toyota 7 race car too... 1198HP lol... still playing the game, I'll leave the fun stuff last lol.

hey RockyZ! you can have 3 different setups saved for each car, thats what the the 1-2-3 numbers are at the top of the the settings menu. so you wont lose your good original setup. one of the more thought out additions to the game.

264 MPH Lap after Lap (I'm running the Le Sarthe 24 Hours/Un-Chicaned) thru the "KINK" w/Toyota GT-1 (used) on R-1s w/Full DF) MUCH higher speeds could be expected on the Test "Curse" :lol:

metald00d7
hey RockyZ! you can have 3 different setups saved for each car, thats what the the 1-2-3 numbers are at the top of the the settings menu. so you wont lose your good original setup. one of the more thought out additions to the game.

Yeah that is a super new feature...

In previous GT's you had to save this data out to a file and import it if you wanted to use it.

C.

140mph on La Sarthe before the first chicane in a 498kg, 82hp, juiced up Fiat 500L, modified with EVERYTHING.

Of course I didn't save, I just wanted to see how fast such a beast ( :rolleyes: ) could go...

harkov
my top speed, so far, is in my second car, a 96 3000 GT VR4, just about completely tuned (minus some of the weight reductions/rollcage/etc)

hit about 242 on the speed test track
I was able to get this car to do 284 mph with nos. Fun stuff.

254.011 mph in a Woodone Supra (975bhp) with Nos, on the top speed trial.

I had a Dodge Viper in GT1 a few years back that hit 440 kph and then shot off into a wall travelling over 480 kph, with room for more if the road was longer. None of my mates believed it though. Has anyone else had a viper that went this fast?

Auto Union Streamline 400 Km/h
Audi Lemans 433 Km/h with nos
Audi Rs 6 391 Km/h with nos
Abt Audi TT-R 380 Km/h with nos
Audi A4 DTM 410 Km/h with nos
BmW M3 GtR Race Car 375 Km/h with nos...

..on Testcourse

Back