Daisey327

Clean Racing Since 19.3.2015
Premium
Australia
Sydney
Daisey327

Welcome to Praiano's Tunes for GT5
Android/Google Play App Thread.

Thank you for your visit, feedback, comments and discussion.

Show your support for your favorite tuner (Praiano63) by downloading the app.

All proceeds go back into future app and development updates including a growing number of tunes!
All feedback and support is appreciated as we learn, design and develop the app.

8508392017_f88abd1b2c_b.jpg

Thank you to Jordan and fellow admin for approving this standard thread as part of our ongoing development, learning and growth.

Rather than copy and paste the application description and what the app contains, users should click the links provided to the Google Play Store/Android Market.

All discussion including questions, wishlist items (some of what have already been completed) should be posted here. Please note that we are new to the Android coding world, so no extreme requests :)

Again, feedback is most important as this helps carve better updates and therefore a better experience for you!

Daisey273 - Happy Racing

Last edited:
Very nice Daryl. So nice that this will make me buy a phone first to buy my APP after . Just to look at it !!
I have an old 2007 Nokia that refuse to die. No way. Also i don't use phone , just to receive calls rarely.
I'm going to France for my job in a month, i'll find one there for sure. Then i'll give you (and me) some feedback.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

praiano63
Very nice Daryl. So nice that this will make me buy a phone first to buy my APP after . Just to look at it !!
I have an old 2007 Nokia that refuse to die. No way. Also i don't use phone , just to receive calls rarely.
I'm going to France for my job in a month, i'll find one there for sure. Then i'll give you (and me) some feedback.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

*like 👍

Hi, the app is the most viewed thing on my phone. Its quick and very easy to use, it looks good and the 2.0.0 update made it so much more user friendly. Im very happy and looking forward to future development. Thank you.👍

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Hey, what job? You're leaving your Paradise? No more fishing? :nervous: :sly:

Hi, the app is the most viewed thing on my phone. Its quick and very easy to use, it looks good and the 2.0.0 update made it so much more user friendly. Im very happy and looking forward to future development. Thank you.👍

Your very welcome, and of course if you have a wishlist item please post it. We determine which wishlist items to attack (if possible) at each major update.

France has giant fish? :dopey:

France has giant fish? :dopey:

Not at all, generally i process and export frozen fish there in France,US and caribbean islands. But the business is so bad that i can't work anywhere for the moment in Brasil. Export is in a very bad situation.

That's why i go to France to work during the hot season for a job. Need to feed my kids and pay the bills. Just a few monthes.

Don't worry, i'll take my wheel and PS3 with me and tune a lot of cars during my free time. Like i did in Suriname last years.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Hi,

The latest app update is for sure a huge improvement, the search functionality is a winner!

Just one gripe though, the low resolution on some shots make the app a bit cheap if you know what I mean.

All in all the best tune app for GT5.

I hope for an update for the RUF RGT 500pp on SH tires.........

Hi,

The latest app update is for sure a huge improvement, the search functionality is a winner!

Just one gripe though, the low resolution on some shots make the app a bit cheap if you know what I mean.

You have it , it's the same touge tune that i have in the garage but with ride height 0/0
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6090036#post6090036 You can change the 6 speed short gearbox by a custom one. It's a touge tune but it's perfect any track. I love it.

Hi,

Good point there sir, The file size of each image was severely reduced to minimise the overall app performance and app size... Now we have the faster framework I think we could include a little higher res images. Keeping file size down is important for very early android devices that don't have much room on them.

Do you mind emailing me a screenshot or two of the low resolution images in question, and list your device/model. Are you running this on a tablet or larger phone?

Sidenote: Trialing landscape mode currently which removes the images (on purpose), higher res images might make landscape images possible. This is a longer term wishlist item. :cheers:

Not at all, generally i process and export frozen fish there in France,US and caribbean islands. But the business is so bad that i can't work anywhere for the moment in Brasil. Export is in a very bad situation.

That's why i go to France to work during the hot season for a job. Need to feed my kids and pay the bills. Just a few monthes.

Don't worry, i'll take my wheel and PS3 with me and tune a lot of cars during my free time. Like i did in Suriname last years.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Good luck in Europe then, my friend! :) 👍

Daisey273
Good point there sir, The file size of each image was severely reduced to minimise the overall app performance and app size... Now we have the faster framework I think we could include a little higher res images. Keeping file size down is important for very early android devices that don't have much room on them.

Do you mind emailing me a screenshot or two of the low resolution images in question, and list your device/model. Are you running this on a tablet or larger phone?

Sidenote: Trialing landscape mode currently which removes the images (on purpose), higher res images might make landscape images possible. This is a longer term wishlist item. :cheers:

I am on a tablet, ASUS Transformer TF300T 10"

But you are completely right that on smaller screens those pictures might look better and that the App should run smoothly on any device. I forgot that " little" detail, ;-)

Many thanks for the explanation

I am on a tablet, ASUS Transformer TF300T 10"

But you are completely right that on smaller screens those pictures might look better and that the App should run smoothly on any device. I forgot that " little" detail, ;-)

Many thanks for the explanation

No worries, are you still able to send me a screen shot so i can see how it looks. Typically android devices take a screenshot by hitting lock + volume down for a second.

Cheers my friend!

Well done Praiano and Daisey:tup:👍 You've really kicked this Tuning Garage thing up a few notches with this, great work:cheers:

Guys n Gals,

The App has been updated to version 2.1.0.

- Added over 30 more cars
- Updated tunes to Spec 2.11 (including updating 2.10 PP values)
- Added landscape mode without picture thumbnail. Will be working on a landscape tune sheet in the future.

Keep your feedback coming, its the best way new features can be improved or fixed :) Would be good to get the feedback to make sure everything is still working as designed.

A GT Planet user has let me know of a random bug with the image being half way down the tune page. If anyone else has had this weird issue (which i can not see on my emulator and 2 x android devices) then please let me know so we can do a work-around. :)

Cheers

Hi...in the updated version 2.1.0, some of the tunes' dates are still in red. Were these tunes also updated or re-checked to use for the latest GT5 update 2.11?

Many thanks for your exceptional tunes. Great app! simple and easy to use.

Hi mkel, Yes some tunes Mr. Praiano has not yet updated every tune to Spec 2.11 because Spec 2.09 tunes are equally valid. The major update was to rid the database of the 2.10 PP change tunes.

The 2.09 tunes are all good to run! 👍

Hey praiano, there's a small bug with your app that causes the top menu image bar to appear mid screen on some tunes. for an example, look at gt300 class, superautobacs mrs

Hey mate, just make sure you use the App thread for any app feedback or email daisey.apps@outlook.com.

Can you email me a screenshot? Typically androids take screenshots by holding down "volume down" plus "lock" for a second. Also, when did this start occurring (as in: did it only happen after the update?) Which cars are doing it? And lastly, what is your phone and model number? I cant see any issues on my side in portrait or landscape so you will need to be my eyes :)

I'll give this information imediatly to Daisey. He's fixing this kind of things.

Thanks a lot for the advise.:)👍

EDIT:DONE.

Thanks boss!

Hi Element, I still havnt heard from you and your issue since you posted it in Praianos other thread. Are things ok now? Please contact me if they are or are not. Gotta make sure everyone is happy :)

For some reason a Jeffrey Templeton has reviewed the app with 1 star and slandered the app stating not worth $2, the tunes don't work and it is false advertisement. These statements are untrue as Jeff needs to go back and re-read the description.... Its Praiano's Tunes, not Every-car-in-GT5 Tunes. 👎

Jeff, if your here on GT Planet, just contact me and ill be happy to help you out. We would rather not have slandering reviews as we want to keep everyone happy.

The other 200+ racer downloaders... continue to enjoy your drives and keep bring me back the feedback to make it even better! We fully appreciate the 5/5 stars your giving us and each and every review :D

What can i say.... he's alone, in the middle of very happy GTPlayers enjoying the APP.... Some people born like this. I'll not feel like a thief for this.

Jeff Templeton - March 9, 2013 - Samsung Galaxy S3 with version 2.1.0
Not worth $2
There are 1200 or so cars in this game with half of the tunes , and the tunes don't even work that well. Rip off and false advertising.

Others are enjoying a lot. If there were several medium avaliations..... ???!!! But not. Only good !! The guy is alone , must be very unhappy in his life too.

"Brendan Radubox - February 28, 2013 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus with version 2.0.1
Perfect
The best I get accused of driving hacked cars that's how fast I pass my opponents with these tunes

Jordan Shira - February 24, 2013 - Version 2.0.1
Quick & Accessible Good Tunes
Very easy to pull up when racing online & get the edge over the competition. Purchased hours ago & noticed one of my favorite car was missing. I messaged tuner & he's working on it RIGHT NOW! Great guy deserves support. Thanks again.

Joshua Cagle - March 5, 2013 - Version 2.0.0
Great app.
Anyone who plays GT5 should have this. Wonderful app, well done with great tunes and setups.

Bilal Abdullah - February 7, 2013 - Samsung Galaxy Tab with version 2.0.0
Excellent
Great app. Awesome tunes. Saves plenty time tuning cars!!

gerald lindsey - February 4, 2013 - Version 1.2.0
Gt5
Man I love this app...

Jamal Ghandour - January 15, 2013 - SEMC Xperia Arc S with version 1.1.0
Great app!
You can find the quickest tunes you can use in major online lobbies. A must have if you are a GT fanatec!

Boldizsar Lassu - January 12, 2013 - HTC Evo 4G with version 1.0.0
Outstanding
Helps me become a better driver every time I use it. Very thoughtful to make this.

Chris Counter - February 2, 2013 - HTC Desire S
Invaluable
Coupled with Gtune 5 on the iPad i can now access praiano's excellent tunes for cars not even included yet. Big thumbs up bud. Pot Luck @ GtPlanet :-)

bill moulton - January 14, 2013 - EeePad Transformer TF101
Praiano Tune App
Great app by one of the best tuners on GT Planet! Glad to support someone who gives a lot more than is asked in return!

Mike Anderson - January 9, 2013 - Samsung Galaxy S3
Nice Work
looked through this quickly and it seems ok. definitely wanted to give props and contribute to a great GT5 tuner."

Thanks boss for copying this in. I'm so happy people are enjoying the app, and for this we are going to continue update and more cars :)

👍

Big ups on the app bro. I don't have it, but it looks boss. Glad to see a gt5 junkie, like me, on the app store.

Howdy all,

The app has been placed on sale for only 99c for a period of time to mark the removal of hacked/hybrid cars :D

Praiano's GT5 Tunes on Google Play

Don't forget to leave your feedback or other wishlist ideas to make these apps better everyday!

Daisey :)

I seem to be having trouble with the app, there's tunes I've seen on here which I can't find in the app. Not just recent tunes but most of the Touge tunes Praiano has done are missing, I think I have 4 Touge tunes on the app. Cars like the FGT aren't in the app but are on the site. I can't find the Praiano tunes I want, I still have to get off the app and come back to the site and get them here for free.

I seem to be having trouble with the app, there's tunes I've seen on here which I can't find in the app. Not just recent tunes but most of the Touge tunes Praiano has done are missing, I think I have 4 Touge tunes on the app. Cars like the FGT aren't in the app but are on the site. I can't find the Praiano tunes I want, I still have to get off the app and come back to the site and get them here for free.

Sorry, i can't answer this question, i don't have the APP ,because i don't have any smartphone. I've sent a mail to Daisey273 ,he's the APP builder.

Thanks Praiano, love your tunes! Hope it is just a small problem. As it says on my cherished Senninha T-shirt "Acelera comigo!" 👍

I'm a happy man.

Tweets
GTPlanet &#8207;@GTPlanetNews 1 min
1200 cars, on-going DLC, latest reading cars, histories, players can create their own personalized cars

GTPlanet &#8207;@GTPlanetNews 1 min
wow, just saw a comparison of gt6 and gt5 physics. car moves much more naturally through the corner.

GTPlanet &#8207;@GTPlanetNews 2 min
gt academy has helped polyphony get new data to build gt6

GTPlanet &#8207;@GTPlanetNews 3 min
suspension companies have helped significantly in dev of new physics model.

GTPlanet &#8207;@GTPlanetNews 4 min
totally new physics engine, new suspension and tyre model. new aero model. tech partnership with yokohama and kw auto.

GTPlanet &#8207;@GTPlanetNews 4 min
lots of single leaves floating and flying on the track

GTPlanet &#8207;@GTPlanetNews 5 min
GT6 to use adaptive tessalation

GTPlanet &#8207;@GTPlanetNews 6 min
WOW SCREENSHOTS!!!

allows great expandability of system

new rendering engine, flexible, compact and nimble

GTPlanet &#8207;@GTPlanetNews 7 min
code has been completely refactored