Praiano's Tunes Android App - Discussion, Feedback and More

• Thread starter Daisey327
  • 56 comments
Hi MacMark,

Thanks for the querie about the app. The app description on Google Play says the app has all of the tunes from Spec 2.08 forwards. Several reasons for this:

• The app was created at approximately this time.
  • The physics engine changed a fair bit. Mr. P has put in many many hours to re-tune cars to meet this next spec. Only cars that have been re-tuned or re-validated have been included in the app. Every update brings a mixture of new tunes and older re-validated ones.
  • Priority for the older tunes to meet the new physics has been determined by Mr. P himself and typically focus on his 'Primary' tunes, i.e. his best tunes that have made the most influence to a cars performance (Praiano, correct me if im wrong here :D )

Sometimes referring back to GTP will need to occur, but having all of the updates and verified tunes at your fingertips has been most of the positive feedback we have received. Praiano has soo many tunes and the time spent getting the 275 included in the app has taken more than days (weeks?) to complete. Do not fear we continue to add older tunes at each update. I hope this response answers your query.

Daisey

I'll check all the touge tunes for the next update. Most of them are in the same config (500PP / SH tires) but in the "road car" session. This because i've take out the 5 or 6 speeds trans for a custom one but they are still very good Touge cars if you use them for this kind of races.

APP's buyers can also make any kind of request for any cars in the game. (Just not everybody at the same time.)👍:)

Last edited:
...and any requested tune from app customers will appear as soon as the next update is made. Happy Racing :D

Thanks for the update guys. I swapped to iPhone a month or so ago but I'm happy to say I can still use the app on my old android phone even without the sim card in. Also I'd happily pay for the app again if you ever get the chance to make it for iOS. ;) 👍

No worries mate. Don't forget you should still get the updates for the app if you have it on wifi. iOS development has come to a halt due to the requirements and costs of Apple: with such a niche product we will unlikely overcome the costs considering the time put into the app. Always keeping open arms for it though, especially in the future.

Does not compatible with my Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE

Hopefully after the update it will be. The S4 is a fairly new phone and my compiler has hopefully included it at this update. Google is showing me it should be compatible with all androids. Let me know if you still have issues after the update.

Hey guys! The app is updated! Google should publish it by the time most of you read this message :)

Google Play Link

I would like to buy my own garage APP just to see how it look and to review my tunes more easily but the Bluestacks APP for PC is not working for download anymore. Is there any other option for who don't have a phone??

Unfortunately there is not my friend. The Google Play app store is the only way to get the app compatible with (should be) all android devices. :guilty:

Unfortunately there is not my friend. The Google Play app store is the only way to get the app compatible with (should be) all android devices. :guilty:

I'll have to buy an used one, there is a site here in France for this kind of things, can you tell me what kind of old phone still work good with it?? Just to know what to look for. I really hate phones !

Just as long as it is Android and on version 2.3.3 or above then you are good to go! :)

It is the last planned update of a major amount of cars, although if we decide to add a couple more cars or minor fixes then of course we will support this. It will depend on GT5 activity leading up to the Xmas release of GT6.

Hopefully after the update it will be. The S4 is a fairly new phone and my compiler has hopefully included it at this update. Google is showing me it should be compatible with all androids. Let me know if you still have issues after the update.

Yup, it is still imcompatible with my S4 LTE.

Yup, it is still imcompatible with my S4 LTE.

Google indicates this information on my developer console:

Supported devices: 3476
Excluded devices: 0

It is compatible with 526 Samsungs, including Galaxy S 4 (Code Name SC-04E) and SamsungGalaxy S4 LTE A (Code Names: ks01ltelgt, ks01lteskt and ks01ltektt). Are you able to download the app or does Google Play say it is not compatible. If Google Play is saying it is not compatible then Google has a problem :(

Is anyone else on a Samsung S4 LTE using the app? :odd:

Last edited:
Google indicates this information on my developer console:

Supported devices: 3476
Excluded devices: 0

It is compatible with 526 Samsungs, including Galaxy S 4 (Code Name SC-04E) and SamsungGalaxy S4 LTE A (Code Names: ks01ltelgt, ks01lteskt and ks01ltektt). Are you able to download the app or does Google Play say it is not compatible. If Google Play is saying it is not compatible then Google has a problem :(

Is anyone else on a Samsung S4 LTE using the app? :odd:

Im not really sure what happened, but here is the screen shot of it.
1146570_10201836129570747_1717874586_n.jpg

EDIT:

OK i have checked my s4 through this http://gfxbench.com/device.jsp?benchmark=gfx27&D=Samsung+GT-I9505+Galaxy+S4&testgroup=system looks like it does not match any of the codes you mentioned earlier.

and here is the link that match to the codes you mentioned http://gfxbench.com/device.jsp?benchmark=gfx27&D=Samsung+SHV-E330S+Galaxy+S4&testgroup=system

Last edited:
Acan, are you logged in to the proper gmail account for that phone? One of my old emails that I use for one time, or short period site use isn't on my new phone yet, so I can't just download apps that I have paid for.

Acan, are you logged in to the proper gmail account for that phone? One of my old emails that I use for one time, or short period site use isn't on my new phone yet, so I can't just download apps that I have paid for.

Mopar, thanks for the input here. By the looks of the image you have posted Acan, Mopars reason could be correct. I believe it could be the answer because I was expecting a "compatibility" issue, not a "eligibility" issue.

Distribution of the app is worldwide without restriction to any country or device on Android.

(Again Mopar thanks for the input 👍)

Yes, im logged in to my proper gmail account and its the only gmail i have.

Mopar, thanks for the input here. By the looks of the image you have posted Acan, Mopars reason could be correct. I believe it could be the answer because I was expecting a "compatibility" issue, not a "eligibility" issue.

Distribution of the app is worldwide without restriction to any country or device on Android.

(Again Mopar thanks for the input 👍)

Well, it is the incompatiblity issue that brought forward to the eligibility issue. I tried clicking "buy" hoping that i can be able to download it.

I will try to log off and log back in to my gmail account. Will post again if it works.

(sorry for double post)

Ok i have log out and log in on (google play) both of my desktop and S4, but still to no avail.

On desktop(google play) i put the app on my wishlists. And try to download it from my phone, still not available.

Here is my screenshot from my S4, of which its kinda turn me down. :scared:
1001246_10201840925890652_1575304068_n.jpg

(sorry for double post)
(sorry for the tripple post - i forgot to quote you)

Did you manage to work it out? Its out of my control if Google doesn't sell to your region :(

Latest Posts

Back