Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hello my friend! I've tried it on NordSchleife with the bumpy track settings. I feel the car bumpy too. :scared: Will you check it again when you have the time for it? :nervous:

This is the softer way i have found. This is a compromise , more soft than this take out the driving sensations, i like it like this. Just don't pass over the kerbs like it was possible before 2.08.
Try the CSLACR tune, it's very good and perhaps fit more to your driving style.👍

This is the softer way i have found. This is a compromise , more soft than this take out the driving sensations, i like it like this. Just don't pass over the kerbs like it was possible before 2.08.
Try the CSLACR tune, it's very good and perhaps fit more to your driving style.👍

I had CSLACR's tune and I applied Chassis Reinforcement for yours and that was the only BMW M3 CSL what I had, so I'm stuck for now... :nervous: :grumpy: :guilty:

I had CSLACR's tune and I applied Chassis Reinforcement for yours and that was the only BMW M3 CSL what I had, so I'm stuck for now... :nervous: :grumpy: :guilty:

It's not easy lately. Sometime i feel like in a dead end street. Actually with my new 600PP ferrari 458, we have just a few tools now and it's not enough to reach your objective.:nervous: But i'm still trying. I'll come back on the CSL another day, not now, it's too fresh and i don't have anymore idea. Sometimes idea come tuning another car, then you can use it .
This is the way it work now :guilty:

Seasonal position 208 and 10th not 2D:mad:race car, not bad for an old tune. Can be faster with a little update but it's still a fast car for sure.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

#Jaguar XJ13 race car '66 // ONLINE TUNE OK.

jagxj13.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3b.jpg

New tune update.

LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO LP 670-4 SUPERVELOCE '09 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

This tune can be used also for the max version.the rear aero downforce foil is stock, not like it is on those olds pictures.

lambomurciSV.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5n.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5w.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Saw you use that that night with KRUGER, dr_slump,etc and I have to say that's the fastest F40 I've ever seen in a long time. Great racing with you bro! ;)

Oh btw, sorry that your PS3 froze when playing. (That's what dr_slump said btw)

Yes it's a fast machine, i was looking for a room with sport soft tires to test it, but it's very hard to find. Finally i use it racing soft and the tune respond very well too.
This is the third time since 2.09 that i freeze in my garage, need to desconect to go out..... Don't know what it is..... :ouch:

Yes it's a fast machine, i was looking for a room with sport soft tires to test it, but it's very hard to find. Finally i use it racing soft and the tune respond very well too.
This is the third time since 2.09 that i freeze in my garage, need to desconect to go out..... Don't know what it is..... :ouch:

Thanks for the F40 tune, cant wait to try this beast again!:)

:idea:As for the freezing, try a blue ray lense cleaning disc, it worked for me!

The F40 is good, even it is loose with zero downforce. :irked: I've ride it on N-RING. Oh, but the "Supreveloce" is crazy :crazy: I will forget about any Lamborghini. :scared:

With the F40 I see you suggest oil change first then break-in and another oil change. Is that to get HP/torque right for this tune or something? Curious to what the reason is for doing it either way.

With the F40 I see you suggest oil change first then break-in and another oil change. Is that to get HP/torque right for this tune or something? Curious to what the reason is for doing it either way.

It's just because i have this car since a long time, already with an oil change when new. This add some more HP . Now i only do this when i want to do a max tune and then of course i want to have the max power available.

Hey Praiano..!! Hello..

Can You do a tune for Xanavi Nissan Nismo Z 06??
Is running with 630pp, in Grand Valley and Nur GP / F
Without aid only ABS

Thank,s a lot dude

Hey Praiano..!! Hello..

Can You do a tune for Xanavi Nissan Nismo Z 06??
Is running with 630pp, in Grand Valley and Nur GP / F
Without aid only ABS

Thank,s a lot dude

Here is a quick tune, it work very well, good tire wear. I've raced it online and it's in the path of the rest of GT500. Very safe.
For the gears
reset
top speed 330 kmh = 205 mph
set ratios
Then final gear at 3.790
give top speed above right 310 kmh = 193 mph
With this config and race soft , use 2cd gear to launch for grid start.

xanavi06.jpg

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

SPECIAL SEASONAL UK 500PP COMFORT SOFT

Easy victory with this amazing car, you can use the power limiter to low the PP the way you want for the race be more challenging.
Adapt your speed for each track with final gear.

Lotus-Racing-logo-623x389.jpg

elise05_w800.jpg

LOTUS111R-CSjpggood.jpg

LogoLotusF1RacingNew.png

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
wow, is there anything you haven't tuned?

Yes, my new bike, but i've bought it yesterday. I have to set the tire pressure and the brake bias. :)👍
SANY0014.jpg

Talking about my fakes cars, i tune all of them. I don't believe that one of this car have the stock behaviors of the real life model in question of handling, so no interest at all. Also because i love to do this, everybody notice this i think.

:)👍👍

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Here is my tune for seasonal 500PP comfort soft. I'm 1.32.880 = 410 pos in 1/2 hour testing, i never drive there. So i think some people acostumated to the track can be very fast with it.

For the gears use only 5 gears.
reset
FN:5.500
top speed mini 200 kmh
Set gears ratios.
Final gear again at 3.610

nsxC3.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Can you put some fast gear settings on the 2J? ;)
Would be amazing, because you didn't put some gears on that car, definetly would like to see it (:

Can you put some fast gear settings the 2J? ;)
Would be amazing, because you didn't put some gears on that car, definetly would like to see it (:

No tune gears for this car, only 3 gears, already well spreaded stock, just adapt your max speed with the max speed setting on the panel or with final gear, it's the same.
If you set a close gearbox for it you'll have a horrible standing start, to long first gear, and no retake for slow corner.
Not a good idea....:)👍

><(((((°>°°°°°°

New seasonal tune.
SPECIAL SEASONAL UK 500PP COMFORT SOFT

Easy victory with this amazing car, you can use the power limiter to low the PP the way you want for the race be more challenging.
Adapt your speed for each track with final gear.

elise05_w800.jpg

LOTUS111R-CSjpggood.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Thanks for all your amazong tunes!! I will try your newest later on:)

And for your bicycle tune, put the brake bias 70 in the back and 30 in front, if you have upgraded brakes you can push the front bias a 5% more. As for tyre pressure, max pressure if you ride on a smooth paved, dry road, take off 1 bar if you ride in the wet. If you go off-road il you are on your own:lol: Cheers!!

bike tires you want mid to high pressure on dry dirt, really high in mud, :lol: that's from BMX racing experience, is that a Specialized Fatboy?

can we request tunes?

Thanks for all your amazong tunes!! I will try your newest later on:)

And for your bicycle tune, put the brake bias 70 in the back and 30 in front, if you have upgraded brakes you can push the front bias a 5% more. As for tyre pressure, max pressure if you ride on a smooth paved, dry road, take off 1 bar if you ride in the wet. If you go off-road il you are on your own:lol: Cheers!!

bike tires you want mid to high pressure on dry dirt, really high in mud, :lol: that's from BMX racing experience, is that a Specialized Fatboy?

can we request tunes?

Thanks for the tips, it's not a fat boy specialized bike, the tires are just to make a smooth ride over the stones of the streets. This is like this in small country town in Brasil.
rua_pedras.jpg

Yes i can take a request depending of the car of course. Just tell me performance points and tires. If i like the combo , i'll do something for sure.
Have a good night.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Standard Dunlop Subaru Impreza GT300 at 384BHP at 1140KG, at Nurburgring GP/F but I'm looking for more an all round set up, for a lot of tracks,

Back