Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
GRAN TURISMO FORD GT LM SPEC II TEST CAR // 650PP // RACING TIRES

nrburgringnordschleife1lb.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1le.jpg

granturismofordgtlmtestcarII650RM_zpse127da57.jpg

YiioA1oE9Vegv1E183_0.jpg

rg7bE39gz83q4B5fIV_0.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Do you have a wet track tune for the Spec 2 test car? Preferably one for Spa Wet and Nurb Wet? I could really use the help brother Praiano. Thanks in advance.

Do you have a wet track tune for the Spec 2 test car? Preferably one for Spa Wet and Nurb Wet? I could really use the help brother Praiano. Thanks in advance.

Sorry i don't have any wet settings. I can test it if i have time tomorrow. The dry tune suspension must be OK , perhaps need to fix LSD and TOE only to let the car more planted on his line and safe. Spreading the powerband and opening the gears also..... don't know exactly, just testing.

Sorry i don't have any wet settings. I can test it if i have time tomorrow. The dry tune suspension must be OK , perhaps need to fix LSD and TOE only to let the car more planted on his line and safe. Spreading the powerband and opening the gears also..... don't know exactly, just testing.
Anything you can do that'll will help, time permitting, is most appreciated. If it will help I am running her @ 552HP 1250kg Ballast. At Spa dry im getting what I believe is a good time for my class (LMPs are in the event too) of 211.though a 209.999 :lol: seems doable, with no aids and 1ABS. Don't wanna add any traction. Ill adjust it per your advice and hit some wet laps for now. :gtplanet:

Anything you can do that'll will help, time permitting, is most appreciated. If it will help I am running her @ 552HP 1250kg Ballast. At Spa dry im getting what I believe is a good time for my class (LMPs are in the event too) of 211.though a 209.999 :lol: seems doable, with no aids and 1ABS. Don't wanna add any traction. Ill adjust it per your advice and hit some wet laps for now. :gtplanet:

2:09 is with RS tires i supose. Can go lower 2:08 regular With this tune anyway. But under the rain it have too much rotation and tires spin a lot at accel. Out of this the balance is OK.
For a race 100% rain
Set LSD 5/5/30
CAMBER 0/0
TOE -0.20/+0.20
It's enough to let the car safe and even like this it's 2:09 on dry track.

👍

I'm sorry, I can just see the photo of the car

Chassis Refit, Engine Refit, Window Red,
Engine 1, ECU,
Fully Custom Transmission, Clutch Twin, Racing Flywheel, LSD,
Fully Custom Suspension.

1. Reset to default - Final gear set to: 3.000
2. Set bottom top speed: 160 KPH 99 MPH
3. Set gear ratios
1 5.535
2 4.056
3 3.080
4 2.438
5 2.006
6 XX
7 XX
8 XX
Final Gear 2.000
Top speed (Up) 225 KPH (140 MPH)

Done.

Suspensions Front Rear
Ride height (mm) 0 0
Spring rate (kg/mm) 6.5 6.0
Dampers Extension 7 6
Dampers Compression 5 7
Anti-Roll Bars 2 2
Camber Angle (-) 2.0 1.0
T.O.E Angle 0.00 0.00
Torque split XX XX
LSD Front Rear
Initial torque 5 XX
Acceleration sensitivity 30 XX
Braking sensitivity 5 XX
Brake balance controller Front Rear
Brake balance 6 5

2:09 is with RS tires i supose. Can go lower 2:08 regular With this tune anyway. But under the rain it have too much rotation and tires spin a lot at accel. Out of this the balance is OK.
For a race 100% rain
Set LSD 5/5/30
CAMBER 0/0
TOE -0.20/+0.20
It's enough to let the car safe and even like this it's 2:09 on dry track.

👍
Praiano you are a RockStar, gonna try this right now. :gtplanet: :cheers:

priaino, thank you so much for sharing your hard work and expertise with all of us.

Just wondering, what is your favorite '90s RX-7 to drive?

a big thank you sir Praiano. sorry for giving you more work. your preparations are happiness and pleasure to drive. you are an artist

Praiano you are a RockStar, gonna try this right now. :gtplanet: :cheers:

priaino, thank you so much for sharing your hard work and expertise with all of us.

Just wondering, what is your favorite '90s RX-7 to drive?

a big thank you sir Praiano. sorry for giving you more work. your preparations are happiness and pleasure to drive. you are an artist

You're all welcome. Enjoy your drive.

For the RX7 '90's i love the MAZDA EFINI RX-7 TYPE R (FD) '91 for the driving pleasure.

Also the MAZDA RX-7 TYPE RS (FD) '98 for the performance.

The MAZDA RX-7 GT-X (FC-J) '90 is a very good car too but a bit slower in his PP range.

Have a good day everybody.

First I would like to thanks for your tuning post
very stable and easy to drive and good time
Second 90% your tune for my driving style was match
I did try a lot of difference setting from from difference garage but you are the best
Keep up the good work and forget some stupid people (NOOBST33R)

praiano63
Hello. I don't have new tune for it. You have the Clueless tune: Alpine A310 1600VE '73 "rouillé"

This is the best i know around here, i've tested it and i would make the same ballast , LSD and dampers choice to make a new one myself. Perhaps stronger springs. The balance is very good for a so "not well" build car by PD.
If you want to use it with racing tires, i think you'll have to increase springs rate proportionally.
Ask to Krenkme, the tuner of this car, he will oriented you well for sure.
Have a good day.

Thank you kind sir for saying such nice things 👍

(sorry for the lateness... trying to catch up )

First I would like to thanks for your tuning post
very stable and easy to drive and good time
Second 90% your tune for my driving style was match
I did try a lot of difference setting from from difference garage but you are the best
Keep up the good work and forget some stupid people (NOOBST33R)

Thanks, yes my cars are generally easy and safe. They are a good base for anybody drive having pleasure but also a good start to make your custom one.
Haha :) don't worry ,it's ok, nO_obSTER was a cool very special guy and still must be. He make some very good cars at this time. I hope we'll se him again on GTP one day. Who know for GT6......
Thank's for your support.

Thank you kind sir for saying such nice things 👍

(sorry for the lateness... trying to catch up )

You're welcome but it's as nice as true..!!!! I'm your fan, i love your cars, the first one was the Elise touge tune if you remember and a lot more since this time.
Have a good day my friend.

So I got this vehicle and applied all of your tuning, EXCEPT... even though I follow your instructions exactly, gears 5 and 6 don't allow me to go up as high as you recommend. It still drives beautifully, but I wondered if you could double check the transmission settings and process. Thanks again!

Hello. I've checked the gears ratios and for me it' everything OK. Remember you need to have the exact parts installed on your car to match the same ratios range.

gearssettingpanel.png

Or you can set ratios visually, for a 6 classic gearbox like this one =
1st= 0% -
2d= 20% -
3rd= 40% -
4th= 60% -
5th= 80% -
6th= 100%
This % will place the cursor on an exact point on the setting panel.

For the rest of the procedure ,do the same as writen on the tune sheet.

Have a good night.

Hello. I've checked the gears ratios and for me it' everything OK. Remember you need to have the exact parts installed on your car to match the same ratios range. Or you can set ratios visually, for a 6 classic gearbox like this one = 1st= 0% - 2d= 20% - 3rd= 40% - 4th= 60% - 5th= 80% - 6th= 100% This % will place the cursor on an exact point on the setting panel. For the rest of the procedure ,do the same as writen on the tune sheet. Have a good night.

The gearng problem is due to the difference between miles per hour and kilometers per hour. GT5 is build up on km.
So for topspeed setting, the value is 10km/h.
For example, using the kmh setting, you can set the transmission to 300kmh. With miles, it is around 187,5 so the setting allows you only 187 or 188 mph (i don't know which one) So there's a difference of 0.5mph, which effects the values of the transmission.

Thanks a lot again 👍.

At last , in case of use of racing soft tyres ( I prefer these....) how I must set the LSD ?

Bye and thanks :)

You're welcome my friend. It's not over ,now coming a new tune of the FERRARI 599 at 550PP. It's already at the pace of the 430 scuderia on the ring and with a higher top speed. Good thing.
For racing tires and LSD, increase the accel till OK for you out corner.

The gearng problem is due to the difference between miles per hour and kilometers per hour. GT5 is build up on km.
So for topspeed setting, the value is 10km/h.
For example, using the kmh setting, you can set the transmission to 300kmh. With miles, it is around 187,5 so the setting allows you only 187 or 188 mph (i don't know which one) So there's a difference of 0.5mph, which effects the values of the transmission.

Did you check this???? i never did but i will for sure. I don't think 0,5 MPH change anything. Just need to change the units and test it on several cars.

:)👍

Job time :ouch: ><(((((°>°°°°°°

You're welcome my friend. It's not over ,now coming a new tune of the FERRARI 599 at 550PP. It's already at the pace of the 430 scuderia on the ring and with a higher top speed. Good thing.

Did you check this???? i never did but i will for sure. I don't think 0,5 MPH change anything. Just need to change the units and test it on several cars.

:)👍

Job time :ouch: ><(((((°>°°°°°°

Well, we had an team race, driving an 600PP ISF RM, and someone asked me to give hime my trannie tune, he had exactly the same parts, except he was driving mph, and i with kmh...

Thanks a lot again 👍.

At last , in case of use of racing soft tyres ( I prefer these....) how I must set the LSD ?

Bye and thanks :)

You could probably get away with just removing the rear aero, if you want to use RS tyres. This Alfa is a great, great car and highly underrated, you rarely see people racing it. I run it at 500PP, but haven't found settings that I'm happy with posting yet.

Keep up the good work, Praiano, looking forward to seeing how we do in the 535PP shootout. I'll be happy if I can see your number plate in detail :sly:

{Cy}

You could probably get away with just removing the rear aero, if you want to use RS tyres. This Alfa is a great, great car and highly underrated, you rarely see people racing it. I run it at 500PP, but haven't found settings that I'm happy with posting yet.

Keep up the good work, Praiano, looking forward to seeing how we do in the 535PP shootout. I'll be happy if I can see your number plate in detail :sly:

{Cy}

Hello Cy, yes the rear aero is useless with racing tires ,you're 100% right. I'm very happy with my Alfa 8C at 500 and 550PP , both are under 1:11 at rome 535PP , my 599 too, together with others 2 , going to be tight.
Let's see the first testers results...:dopey:

Have a good night and good luck for the shootout.

Back