Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
I feel there will be a RUF room instead. ;) 👍
Test the sardine can first. Sure the RUF is great, but the 500PP SM SUZUKI is really a must for any fake pilot dreaming about track ,driving pleasure and speed. We can do anything we want during the last GT5 days...... GT6 for me will be only day 12 , because of the slow Brasilian post office services. :irked: patience ;)

Have a good day my friend.

Test the sardine can first. Sure the RUF is great, but the 500PP SM SUZUKI is really a must for any fake pilot dreaming about track ,driving pleasure and speed. We can do anything we want during the last GT5 days...... GT6 for me will be only day 12 , because of the slow Brasilian post office services. :irked: patience ;)

Have a good day my friend.

I agree, my friend. 👍

Thank you for all of the great tunes on Gt5. I have mostly used them for personal driving and TT events. I have yet to see a tune that is bad! You have made my Gt5 experience better. By far the best tuner on :gtplanet:! Look forward to seeing your GT6 tunes!Thanks again!! :bowdown:

I fully agree with 3forSpeed. Your tunes were and are still amazing. Looking forward for GT6 tunes :cheers:
I tuned almost every car with your tunes, so you did a job well done. Keep it up, just a week left! :)

Thank you for all of the great tunes on Gt5. I have mostly used them for personal driving and TT events. I have yet to see a tune that is bad! You have made my Gt5 experience better. By far the best tuner on :gtplanet:! Look forward to seeing your GT6 tunes!Thanks again!! :bowdown:
You're welcome. Thanks for the kind words. I don't think i'm the best around here, there is a lot of very good people tuning cars on GTP. Perhaps the reason of so much people using my cars ,is because they are a solid base tunes that they like to use or start with to make their own specific car.
Enjoy your drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°

Tune upddated
First quick tune for the NSX R PROTOTYPE LM ROAD CAR special seasonal.
It's still far away from the 1:30.xxx but i'm 1:34.412 for the moment 84th.
The car will be on share soon, here is the first quick setup.

550PP
TIRES COMFORT SOFT
TRACK : SPA

417HP 8300
270 ft/lb 8200

1230 KG no ballast

RH 0/0
SR 18.0/18.0
EXT 8/8
COMP 7/7
ARB 2/2
CAMBER 1.0/2.0
TOE -0.30/0.30
LSD 5/5/30
DOWNFORCE 35/60
BRAKE 9/9
POWER LIMIT 81.6%

GEARS
RESET
FN 5.500
TOP SPEED MINIMUM 200 KMH
1ST 3.631
2D 2.940
3D 2.363
4TH 1.926
5TH 1.593
6TH 1.351
THEN FINAL GEAR AGAIN AT 3.765

TOP SPEED UP RIGHT 280 KMH

Good luck everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°[/quo

Tune upddated
Nice job on this car, I have probably done 50 laps with a few different tunes for this seasonal and dropped my time by another .700ths after seven laps with your tune. 👍
Did you try any other cars in this seasonal ? Could you see what times you could do with the Honda HSC Concept or the Lexus LFA.

Nice job on this car, I have probably done 50 laps with a few different tunes for this seasonal and dropped my time by another .700ths after seven laps with your tune. 👍
Did you try any other cars in this seasonal ? Could you see what times you could do with the Honda HSC Concept or the Lexus LFA.
Hello friend.
The LFA is very good. I run the 550PP tune with lower LSD accel only. Didn't try the HSC must must be ok too same way.
The GSXR is also at same level, a bit faster.
My problem is that i can't insist so much time on the same track chasing a ghost for a long time. No fun anymore... I need something else, the Ring for example, online racinGGG:lol: .I never get tired of this..
Have a good day.
><(((((°>°°°°°

Hello friend.
The LFA is very good. I run the 550PP tune with lower LSD accel only. Didn't try the HSC must must be ok too same way.
The GSXR is also at same level, a bit faster.
My problem is that i can't insist so much time on the same track chasing a ghost for a long time. No fun anymore... I need something else, the Ring for example, online racinGGG:lol: .I never get tired of this..
Have a good day.
><(((((°>°°°°°
Thanks Laurent I will give them another go, they are both faster in the straights but loose time cornering,it's hard to find a good online room in my time zone ... Only a few more days for GT6 I think Mt Panorama will be getting a lot of my time.
Regards.

Thanks Laurent I will give them another go, they are both faster in the straights but loose time cornering,it's hard to find a good online room in my time zone ... Only a few more days for GT6 I think Mt Panorama will be getting a lot of my time.
Regards.

I also cant wait for Bathurst :) Hopefully the new GT6 online room system will allow for better finding of local Aussie rooms so we don't suffer as much lag :P

I love the setup of RUF RGT!

All your setups are great! Keep up the good work at GT6 !

You're welcome, thanks.
Enjoy your drive.

Perfect day actually = Work + beach + GT5

Perfect days in the future= Work + beach + GT6

Who need a real car ?????

1454933_10200889620753251_320192371_n.jpg

Yesterday on the beach with my kids...:)👍

It's just a quick tune for seasonal 550PP SPA but it's almost as fast as my Lexus LFA . 1:36.8xx. Still need some little adjust but it's ok for a base.
TO set the gears ,after reset put final gear at 4.400 , then top speed 180 KMH then Ratios and finally Final gear 2.500

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°

u2q3.jpg

nj36.jpg

dz4r.jpg

SUBARU LEGACY B4 2.0 GT SPEC.B '03 // 450PP // ONLINE OK

Can be use for touge 450PP with sport hard tires or any online racing with other sport tires... One of the fastest in this range, easy too, even with his full weight.

subarulegacy450.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackd.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackb.jpg

Enjoy.

Hi Laurent! Can you make this tune visible, please?

Good morning. Sorry but i'm travelling for work during 3 days and i'll be able to answer to all the post and messages only tomorrow.
Have a good day everybody.

We can do anything we want during the last GT5 days...... GT6 for me will be only day 12 , because of the slow Brasilian post office services. :irked: patience ;)

GT6 for me will be a even a week or so later when I can start to follow in your footsteps with the tunes you post :)

And I'm sure you'll get a jillion requests for

Tesla Model S Signature Performance '12, the Corvette Stingray C7 '14, Audi R8 LMS ultra 15th Anniversary Editon, SRT Viper GTS 15th Anniversary Editon, and the Nissan GT-R Nismo N24 Schulze Motosport '13.

which are the car pack that Amazon gives away to those who pre-ordered from them.

Re "perfect day", yes, no real cars. They need oil and spills wreck beach. Cost money and need work, vicious cycle. No real work either! Play on internet & get paid for it. Automate stuff that needs to get done & do from video games.

Hmmm, I don't like licenses part of games but I suppose stuff like brain surgery will require a few...

So I just fixt the world!

Wishes for many good days forever on beach and GT6, 7, 8...

Cheers,

Rick

I have GT6 the now, its so amazing. I better do not tell what the beginning is like, because i might ruin it for a lot of people. I have it 1 day too early..

Actually that is so horrible. Let me tell you, when i first played GT you started with a low budget of money. I really miss the second handed car dealer where you could find your right car for a low price to start off with. I'm disappointed you can only have the fit in the beginning. There isn't even a second handed car dealer in GT6.

Although i like the idea that Nike will bring a special car into the game. I loved the Nike car in GT4.

And the graphics are improved for some new cars, but cars like the 2J or whatever came from the 2nd handed car dealer in GT5 is just moved to GT6. Nothing in graphics is changed. Like when you have a 2J from GT4 it moved to GT5 then to GT6 without any improvement. That is with a lot of cars, so that's a point where they could have done it a lot better.

Last edited:
Just stopping by to say thanks for all you've done for me here in GT5. Yours was the first tunes I used back in the early days until I learned how to tune myself. Thanks for all you've done here Praiano, your work is greatly appreciated. See you on the 6 my friend. Peace.

Mitch

Just stopping by to say thanks for all you've done for me here in GT5. Yours was the first tunes I used back in the early days until I learned how to tune myself. Thanks for all you've done here Praiano, your work is greatly appreciated. See you on the 6 my friend. Peace.

Mitch
Thanks a lot my friend, it seems that GT6 will give us some more good time with the new physics. I'm just waiting for the postman bring it to me in a few days.
Have a good day.

Trying to balance with the AI for a last lengthy Ring race in GT5. 24h layout, 9:50-10:00 range. AI top speed around 180, I've been testing your new BMW M3 GTR on CS which turns out to be a tortoise and hare race I take them on the turns they take me on the straights. Balance is still really good on CS but is there a car you can think of that would be stable enough on CM to handle the HP needed to get to 175-180mph on the straight?

Hope your copy of GT6 gets here soon.

Trying to balance with the AI for a last lengthy Ring race in GT5. 24h layout, 9:50-10:00 range. AI top speed around 180, I've been testing your new BMW M3 GTR on CS which turns out to be a tortoise and hare race I take them on the turns they take me on the straights. Balance is still really good on CS but is there a car you can think of that would be stable enough on CM to handle the HP needed to get to 175-180mph on the straight?

Hope your copy of GT6 gets here soon.
Hello, what power or PP limit?

Peugeot 205 TURBO 16 on share for the french seasonal. Tough races when appear the alpine 110S, don't understand how it can be so fast. Specially on monaco and Eifel kart...

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Back