Premium Question

Mini Stiggy

Premium
United States
Grove City, Ohio
I__like_oranges
Just bought Premium, and I was wondering how long it takes to activate.
I selected pay with credit card, and after I had filled everything out, it brought me to this screen.
image.jpg

Does this mean it's confirmed and it's just waiting to activate?

Sorry if this sounds kinda dumb:indiff:

Are you sure the transaction was completed? Do you have a transaction number or receipt? I don't see any record of a payment from you on my end.

TB
Based on the Premium badge, it looks like it went through a few minutes after you posted this:

Unless you're asking something else?
Never mind. I'm just blind, sorry.
Yeah, I'm premium now:D
:gtpflag:

I have a question I'm gonna buy a lifetime membership what does allow you to do? Sorry don't know,I don't know if this where I ask.

I have a question I'm gonna buy a lifetime membership what does allow you to do? Sorry don't know,I don't know if this where I ask.

Premium gives you no ads when browsing, access to the Infield forum, a jazzy badge and a smug sense of superiority. :cheers:

If you're still unsure after my winning sales pitch, maybe try a year, and if you think you get good use out of it, you could opt for lifetime after?

You'll find an FQ here.

Premium gives you no ads when browsing, access to the Infield forum, a jazzy badge and a smug sense of superiority. :cheers:

If you're still unsure after my winning sales pitch, maybe try a year, and if you think you get good use out of it, you could opt for lifetime after?

You'll find an FQ re.
thank you

We used to have bigger avatars as well. Now everybody has the same size.
Your blank avatar looks definitely better in bigger :lol:
Anyway I think @Jordan has lot to do on site, but premiums got goodies someday :)

Glad I find out about this site little before GT6 came out. I been planning on become a premium member the money goes to good thing that Jordon put togather for all type's people that like the same thing.

How long does a “lifetime” Premium membership really last? (#)
Due to an unfortunate software quirk, “lifetime” Premium subscriptions are currently shown to expire 20 years after their purchase date.

Jordan has an evil plan to expire everyone before they hit the 20 year mark, Myself I'd be happy to be able to be here when my 20 years are up. Just kidding.

How long does a “lifetime” Premium membership really last? (#)
Due to an unfortunate software quirk, “lifetime” Premium subscriptions are currently shown to expire 20 years after their purchase date. In reality, however, lifetime Premium subscriptions will remain valid indefinitely, as long as GTPlanet exists and the user account remains in good standing with the community.

I was just about to get the lifetime premium membership, but it looks like that option is no longer available? In addition, when I looked a couple days ago the cost was $12.95 I think and now it's $14.95. Does anyone know if the lifetime option is coming back?

No, I'm sorry; lifetime subscriptions are no longer available to purchase.

Existing lifetime subscriptions are and will remain valid indefinitely for the lifetime of the site. You will never need to renew it if you're already a lifetime subscriber.

Existing lifetime subscriptions are and will remain valid indefinitely for the lifetime of the site. You will never need to renew it if you're already a lifetime subscriber.
Jordan,
Thanks for the info. As I love everything that you do for all of us in the GT Community worldwide, I'll continue to show my support by upgrading to Premium on a yearly basis.
Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN

Looks like I slid through to lifetime by the skin of my teeth. This site is my internet home, and to continue my support I shall gift someone lucky a yearly subscription next time mine should be due.

Keep up the excellent work, Jordan :cheers:

I'll "Bless" everyone here with my Opinion. I do that often.... 5 days ago, I forgot to take lunch to work from home. I opted to go to a Food Truck for a Mexican Food lunch. It was pretty good, and it cost me $10.75 including an Mandarino Jarritos Soda. My point, you ask??? I willingly paid almost the entire Year of premium here, simply because I slept in a bit, and neglected to pack a lunch. I am sure that I could have made it through on no lunch at all.

I get a lot of valuable info, tips, interaction, and insight here for the $14.95 for a year, plus I don't need to be annoyed by ads.

Winning.

Back