Question about a post

Azure Flare

Daihatsu Midget is Love. Daihatsu Midget is Life.
(Banned)
Carthage, TN
race_emhard
This post was edited by a moderator, but I don't see what's different about it. What was changed?

Last edited:
On this occasion, an intervening post between two from the same member (you) was removed and the two posts merged so as not to leave a double-post relic. It turned out on reading back that the former of the two posts wasn't actually necessary, so the content relating to the first post was removed.

It seems that my post is removed as well even the part were I said that I very much like these Porsche models. The content relating to the first post is removed but which I understand but not were I was commenting, in a positive way that I like models etc... .

It seems that my post is removed as well even the part were I said that I very much like these Porsche models. The content relating to the first post is removed but which I understand but not were I was commenting, in a positive way that I like models etc... .
While deleting all of the "discussion" and to-and-froing about the thread, there was almost no way to extricate usable material regarding the model itself from your post without adding in words that you'd never typed. Generally I'll only add words to a post if it's a language warning for an embedded video or if those words replace some others for moderation reasons. Retyping a post is something I can only recall doing once.

Ok, I understand and it makes sense.

But if you re-typed my post in your own words, I would have had, for once, a post in very good and very decent English. :D /joke

I already re-posted my thoughts about his model.

Back