Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,803 comments
It's the northern states. You'll be surprised what the salt does to your car if your don't wash it. I've seen 2014 Ram's already forming rust. Plus it's a work truck.... nobody really gives two 🤬 about a work truck.

Also @Slash removing the doors is not a really a questionable mod.

It's the northern states. You'll be surprised what the salt does to your car if your don't wash it. I've seen 2014 Ram's already forming rust. Plus it's a work truck.... nobody really gives two 🤬 about a work truck.

Also @Slash removing the doors is not a really a questionable mod.
Winter. Road salt to melt ice and snow eats steel like it doesn't exist.
Did I just hear someone smack a tree? :confused:

:P

Oh trust me we washed the body religiously and replaced body panels all the time and we still ended up with this. Avoid living up north at all costs. Oh and btw this was once a show truck and a toy.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Damn. In PA around where I live, they use brine instead of salt in winter, and their go-to method of roadwork is oil and chipping it instead of paving it. Its like 90% oil and chip, 10% pave.
They throw oil and stone down here unless its in the city where its all blacktop.

They throw oil and stone down here unless its in the city where its all blacktop.
Its oil and chip everywhere down here. Basically, if you have something old, you're screwed once it gets to a certain point in the year.

Absolutely:
Bonnies%20Car%20Crusher%20Memory%20Stick%20030.jpg

Dear God that thing is bad.
Oh you're not kidding its bad; however the frame and mechanical side of things is near perfect; it runs strong and drives great so all work it requires is literally unbolting rotted fenders and bolting on new ones; no welding or sanding or molding required 👍

Straight body swaps are nice. Can be done in a days work if you do it with 2 people.

TB
I don't always post questionable modifications... actually, I never post questionable modifications. Until now.
Oh. My.

That guy needs a slap in the face. It's an interesting concept but once again horribly executed.

I've actually seen plenty of those T-Bird's with '50 front ends.

Does look better in person, but still looks bad.

@Dagger311 Just won this bloody page. So many good cars ruiend...that Lancer has been murdered brutally..I hate that Eclipse with such spoiler (SERIOUSLY! I love the car and all, but the fans of F&F and NFS just ruining that car! Christ! i seriously have no respect for them.)

@Dagger311 Just won this bloody page. So many good cars ruiend...that Lancer has been murdered brutally..I hate that Eclipse with such spoiler (SERIOUSLY! I love the car and all, but the fans of F&F and NFS just ruining that car! Christ! i seriously have no respect for them.)
I would post where I find these lovely gems, but there's a swear word in the url :lol:.

I cried a little for the front spoiler Honda and red donk Camaro.

Back