• 265 comments

ryzno

Slowest of the Fastest!!
(Banned)
United States
Dahlonega, GA
ryzno
RSpecTune001.jpg

Hi :gtpflag: we here at "R" SpEc TuNeRz want to introduce our selves to y'all.
We are a team that does 1/4mi. Drag Racing, we mainly run any kind of HONDA(mainly FF).
RoadCourse-Indy_2.jpg
We are a Team that's not :nervous: to run pinks!!!
As far as talking 🤬 if you can't take the heat get out the kitchen.
All Members of the Team WILL show Respect to the Team Owner and Management.
All Members of the Team WILL show Respect to other PRO Teams.(We expect the same in return.)
All Members of the Team WILL NOT be a "Scammer" when it comes to Pinks and Trades.(We expect the the same in return.)
All Members of the Team WILL NOT give out Team Tunes they are the Teams, (if the Tune is YOURS feel free to help the Community.:sly:)
WE ARE NOT RECRUITING RIGHT NOW!!!
If you CAN NOT follow these Rules don't bother trying out for the Team!
To any and all people wishing to join the team please find one of the Team Management on PSN. Also you will be required to bring your OWN Tuned Car to a Team Meet at OUR convenience. We will notify you of Date, Time and Room Name.

So the Team:
Management:
R_SPEC_LEADER-Team Owner/Founder

brooklyn_girl99-"R" SpEc Princess

Loko_Hooligans-Leader

gazastrip24-Co-Leader

MENI_BE_MUUURKIN-C.E.O.

razorboy23-Leiutenet

The Team:
kicking20a2-Original Member (semi retired)
ryzno-Original Member(semi retired)
THE_AVENGER_JDM
Dalon230
razorboy23
tac253253

NOTES TO TEAM:
THIS LIST SHOULD BE THE WHOLE TEAM
If I forgot you sorry let me know so I can add you. Also if I misspelled or misplaced your name let me know.
rspectune.jpg

One final note to readers DO NOT flood this Page with Hate Mail or Spam. It took me a few days to make this. (All Spam Messages will be reported!) This Page is meant for the Team and so :gtplanet: can get to know us, not for you to hate us. And if you hate us that much take the time to make your own page.

Good Luck and Good Racing:cheers:

"R" SpEc TuNe[out]

Last edited:
All Members of the Team WILL show Respect to other PRO Teams.(We expect the same in return.)

I hope so. I remember a couple "iFly" comments as people leave and enter this one room, was a pretty damn good room too, and a honda room at that :lol:

Good luck with team đź‘Ť

Welcome, congrats even though the team has been out for a while.

Pretty cool a Honda Team team, you expand to other FFs out there you'll be surprised. Hopefully we can run sometime I'm a Honda guy myself IRL and in the game.

Well respected ff team I say let the haters hate y'all do your dam thing on the TRACK! much love. SNURTLE RACING! Peace..

Welcome, congrats even though the team has been out for a while.

Pretty cool a Honda Team team, you expand to other FFs out there you'll be surprised. Hopefully we can run sometime I'm a Honda guy myself IRL and in the game.

Thanks c-losk:) I know but I figured it was finally time to put us on the map:sly:

Well respected ff team I say let the haters hate y'all do your dam thing on the TRACK! much love. SNURTLE RACING! Peace..

DannyV whats good! Thanks man! Go SNURTLE'S! :D

Even tho I do have a few issues with a few of your members, I still wish you guys the best. I donÂ’t hate because hate is something the God doesnÂ’t like. I know that you guys are good tuners and donÂ’t worry about me having anymore issues with your Team. I do want to apologize with this Team because I didnÂ’t know that it was this big and I wasnÂ’t really talking about the whole Team on my other thread! It was just on guy that I wonÂ’t even mention his name. If I do join your room is just to have fun and drag but is ok if you guys kick me. I always run alone and never with a Team. C.A. in the house!

Thanks Danny280 for the best wishes:tup: You know I have nothing against you. And I would like to apologize about the Teams behavior towards you, you are a fast driver as you beet me(I can't get out of the 11.68s after resetting my trans. on accident):dunce: What have I done?:crazy: I'll figure it out.

I know your comments weren't meant for the Team, But I do have to defend my Teams name when it is being called out(like someone did calling out iiM_COMiNG_4u and mentioning the team name), even if the team member is in the wrong, I will defend the teams name.
Shoot I know half the people wouldn't talk the crap that they do in the rooms if they were in others faces,(one never know whats in the the others pocket.)

Anyways, I'm sure it will be forgotten and we can all just get along!

:tup:TO INDEPENDENT DRIVERS!

Good Luck and Good Racing:cheers:

"R" SpEc TuNe [out]

would like to get to know your guys team a bit more, you guys seem civilized, fast, and pretty cool. if you guys see me in the room, drop on in lol. hydro is always out to make friends đź‘Ť

Thanks ryzno! I know that you are someone with respect and serious and also you act like a man and not a kid! I really dont having anything against you or your Team. I lilke to race your Team becuase they are fast and a good race. Good luck once again and taker care bro!!

ryzno! Loko owes me a dc2 95. Please remind him to send it! He lost 2 to 0. I put this on my mama! And I really dont need anymore excuses or lies. Just like you wrote me back about me sending him his RXS 04. His car was sent and we never pink EKs. So please remind him to send me my DC2 95. I really dont have any issues with your Team!

Danny i witnessed what happened. thats such a false statement you went 1-1 and you were too scared to run a 3rd time to show you could actually beat him. honduh-hearted witnessed it too. He sat at the finish line and he said 1-1 but you just kept saying "he owes you a dc2. 2-0" out of no where or that you guys are even now.

"Go fetch my car" from fast and furious is what I'm thinking. You guys taking this Honda drag too serious man. What you gonna do when they send you guys the car? Brag about it? Drive it?

It’s obvious that someone that’s his buddy will defend him. He lost 2 to 0. The first race I beat him and didn’t even shift to 6 gears and stop. I had him by a half a car. Second race was just to prove him that same thing but this time I shift to 6 gear. He lost man and he knows it too. You don’t need to defend him. I took it like a man a pay his RSX 04. So now he should pay me my DC2 95. Like I said, no excuses and lies. I don’t need no body to defend me or lie. It looks like almost all Team members blocked me. It’s ok tho, like I said before, I have 1,356 friends to race with and also help many people tunes their cars. Remember this, I don’t have a Team that will defend me, is only D.D.N.B. and C.A. in the house. We don’t block anybody because we are not afraid to lose.

Chill dudes :) just forget about it, why would you want a car that's slower than your own ? Sit back.. Flick your bean an unwind.. problem solved ;)

Thanks Dream00, its true, he can keep his car because my is faster! It’s ok just keep your slow DC2 95 loko. Remember this! is like 30 people vs 3. And I don’t need my friends to defend me. Like my friend told me, if you get kicked out, is because they are afraid to lose or because they don’t know how to lose. Anybody is welcome to our room. D.D.N.B. and if you win you win. It’s only a game bro. Much love and respect to the Team but no respect at all for those that want to gang up on 1 person. So loko "Go fetch my car"

Just forget about it. You can either not do pinks or have pinks for a different car. Also to resolve your conflict you too both should join a drag racing comp and see who is better. O wonder if there is a new one like that? Haha. Jk. Just calm down. It's just one car just chill.

Yes is cool, I really don’t care about it. I cant race these kids anymore because Loko told his whole Team to blocked me. It might be under the terms and condition to join the Team. That’s fine tho...I don’t want to race sore losers anymore. Keep your slow DC2 99 and keep your Team. If you have a room open I cant get in anyways becuase you people blocked me. Also if you see D.D.N.B. room open, dont bother to join if you got me blocked.

Danny280zxturbo
Yes is cool, I really don’t care about it. I cant race these kids anymore because Loko told his whole Team to blocked me. It might be under the terms and condition to join the Team. That’s fine tho...I don’t want to race sore losers anymore. Keep your slow DC2 99 and keep your Team. If you have a room open I cant get in anyways becuase you people blocked me. Also if you see D.D.N.B. room open, dont bother to join if you got me blocked.

Hey, this is why I don't do pinks anymore :)

Same. You already have a car that's faster if you win. And if you need a different car 95% of the time one of your friends have it and will probably give it to you or at least trade it. So there is no need for pinks really.

c-losk
Bananas, this is just bananas just like IRL, it's cool it keeps the scene going.

Lol back in the day when I used to only drag FF's, I used to love to do pinks in Honda rooms. Then, that's when I would get my 🤬 scammed. I then vowed to not do pinks anymore...

swara96
Lol back in the day when I used to only drag FF's, I used to love to do pinks in Honda rooms. Then, that's when I would get my 🤬 scammed. I then vowed to not do pinks anymore...

I only do pinks with people I trust. Which is very few. I do how ever, sometimes call cocky people out with pinks so they back down lol.

Swara pinks my Honda Z act '70. I bet I can beat you. And if I win I want your slower car also. Lol. This is an example does it make sense to want a slower car? Lol

michrulejj
Swara pinks my Honda Z act '70. I bet I can beat you. And if I win I want your slower car also. Lol. This is an example does it make sense to want a slower car? Lol

Lol.

Back to OP, Ryzno, very beautiful page! :)

Just stop the nonsense its getting old, run your car stop coming on here talking about other people. Say it in their lobby smh. All I here is wine and wine don't hop in the combo if your not in it! I hate when mutha****as play victim smfh. No more trash talks in pro Lobby's nomote no more pinks if you can follow your word on it. Pro Lobby's are for adults!

Thanks for your feedback DannyV but today we played at R SPEC lobby and you didn’t see me talking or bragging. I was running fast people and they know how fast I am bro. I ran R SPEC LEADER and he was cool. Why can everyone be cool and not a sore loser yo. I ran yobanky, Ben and more. No one was tripping. I lost and won too. It was a healthy competition yo and no one was tripping. Last night for helping a kid tune his Honda he gave me a dc 2 95 with 638 miles. That’s how God is with me....

Danny280zxturbo
Thanks for your feedback DannyV but today we played at R SPEC lobby and you didn’t see me talking or bragging. I was running fast people and they know how fast I am bro. I ran R SPEC LEADER and he was cool. Why can everyone be cool and not a sore loser yo. I ran yobanky, Ben and more. No one was tripping. I lost and won too. It was a healthy competition yo and no one was tripping. Last night for helping a kid tune his Honda he gave me a dc 2 95 with 638 miles. That’s how God is with me....

I am finally able to get on GT5, so I will help you sometime this week. Sorry for the late reply, I know you need my help on EK's, I just didn't have enough time!

Back