"R" SpEc TuNeRz Official Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 265 comments
Yall though we died? Well we are still here:mischievous:

Anyways updated the Teams management list. I will update the Team roster when I get a full list.

Whats up y'all, I'm bored today so I'm going to do a little giveaway today.

So we all know everyone probably has a hacked account, right?

So the challenge is to figure out my PSN for said account.

Whoever figures it out will receive whatever they want within the daily trading limit. Car, paints, parts etc...

As responses come in, I'll tell you if you are getting hotter or colder, I might even throw in a clue here or there.

Good Luck

First clue: its a beer.

ryzno
Whats up y'all, I'm bored today so I'm going to do a little giveaway today.

So we all know everyone probably has a hacked account, right?

So the challenge is to figure out my PSN for said account.

Whoever figures it out will receive whatever they want within the daily trading limit. Car, paints, parts etc...

As responses come in, I'll tell you if you are getting hotter or colder, I might even throw in a clue here or there.

Good Luck

First clue: its a beer.

Heineken and some X's and -_'s, I think I've seen you in a lobby two days ago.

Heineken and some X's and -_'s, I think I've seen you in a lobby two days ago.

No wrong country.

:lol: no x's but definitely some of Ms.Mary :sly:

Probably did but it had to be my ryzno or GTP_ryzno acct., I just made this one last night.

Just updated the Team roster, we have made huge cuts in preparation of GT6.

I had been thinking of a Christmas in July giveaway, after seeing Swara's give away, I figured I might as well get it started sooo....

I was thinking of a Borrow glitch style giveaway, but it will be a, 12 cars of Christmas kinda setup.

I will make a list of the First 12 cars to be requested. I will put the first 6 on share for 2-3 days so everyone can get one (or more :sly: )
Then the other 6 for 2-3 days.

The cars will not be tuned. The cars will be 0mi., broken in, and fully modified.

Also this will be on my GTP_ryzno acct., so if you want to pick up some cars add me!

Lets get the list started.

PS please don't request a car like the Nissan Leaf:lol:

the borrow glitch app stopped working after update atleast for me it did

Not for me...

I dont know I think toasters right.
I just tried to borrow glitch a Chap 2J to myself, every time I get out, the car disappears.
This is using Garage Editor 1.5
I guess thats what 2.13 was for "minor issues":(

I'm gonna ask around and see whats up. If they did disable it I guess I'll send the cars if people are interested. Thats probly why no one responded.

Southern Tuners wants to thank ryzno and the rest of "R" Spec Tunerz for wishing us luck and hope to see some of you guys in the future on GT5! Best of luck guys!

Well yall, as you know, my blu ray drive has been on the fritz. Well I think it has finally passed away :( I have been trying to get it to play for the last 2 hours with no luck... So till I get it fixed, ill try to get on to run, I will still be here and maintain my threads.... So see ya soon:(

Sad to say but I will not be on PSN for a few weeks...
If anyone has a link to a good site that has nice BR Drives for a reasonable price pleas hit me up!!!!!

Many thanks:gtpflag::cheers:

Well yall, as you know, my blu ray drive has been on the fritz. Well I think it has finally passed away :( I have been trying to get it to play for the last 2 hours with no luck... So till I get it fixed, ill try to get on to run, I will still be here and maintain my threads.... So see ya soon:(

I have a question that may regard this issue, my PS3 has been having issues lately too. Every day I go to turn it on and as soon as the disc starts spinning I hear a rev followed by a click click sound for about thirty seconds then it tries to eject the disc but it doesn't come out then it just does the same thing over until it finally stops trying and just sits there. I try ejecting the disc over and over again for about an hour and sometimes it finally reads it and sometimes it doesn't so at that point I put Test Drive Unlimited 2 in and it reads that right away, I did that today then I took it out and put GT5 back in and it finally read it right away. So with all of that being said can anybody explain the issue here? Is it by disc tray out of alignment, my laser being dirty, or is it the same problem that ryzno is having with the blu ray drive? Think about it though because it reads Test Drive Unlimited 2 and all of my other games right away and there isn't a scratch or smudge on my GT5 disc so it can't just be the disc...

I have a question that may regard this issue, my PS3 has been having issues lately too. Every day I go to turn it on and as soon as the disc starts spinning I hear a rev followed by a click click sound for about thirty seconds then it tries to eject the disc but it doesn't come out then it just does the same thing over until it finally stops trying and just sits there. I try ejecting the disc over and over again for about an hour and sometimes it finally reads it and sometimes it doesn't so at that point I put Test Drive Unlimited 2 in and it reads that right away, I did that today then I took it out and put GT5 back in and it finally read it right away. So with all of that being said can anybody explain the issue here? Is it by disc tray out of alignment, my laser being dirty, or is it the same problem that ryzno is having with the blu ray drive? Think about it though because it reads Test Drive Unlimited 2 and all of my other games right away and there isn't a scratch or smudge on my GT5 disc so it can't just be the disc...

For me it is my Blu Ray Laser... I cant play any games or DVDs and to be honest I was amazed that it played the cleaning CD(with no help in my situation.) :grumpy::(

From what it sounds your problem is either the disk tray or laser is out of alignment. If you said, it wouldnt eject, thats another story, but I think its in the tray or laser alignment. Have you replaced yours or bought a "fixed one"?

For me it is my Blu Ray Laser... I cant play any games or DVDs and to be honest I was amazed that it played the cleaning CD(with no help in my situation.) :grumpy::(

From what it sounds your problem is either the disk tray or laser is out of alignment. If you said, it wouldnt eject, thats another story, but I think its in the tray or laser alignment. Have you replaced yours or bought a "fixed one"?

No, maybe it's time I do that lol, it's strange how it reads every disc perfectly fine except my GT5 disc, that is the only one that has this issue, I guess I have to take the PS3 apart and fix everything.

Well good news yall! I'm single!! lol. Anyways my new(hopefully) Blu Ray Laser should be here Thursday or Friday. Shouldnt take to long to fix since the system is open.
So see yall this weekend!

Well good news yall! I'm single!! lol. Anyways my new(hopefully) Blu Ray Laser should be here Thursday or Friday. Shouldnt take to long to fix since the system is open.
So see yall this weekend!

Looking forward to run you bro!!

Enjoy freedom!!

I’ve been locked up for 11 years now so enjoy!! (I’m happy with my family though and I got a good wife)👍

Danny280zxturbo
Looking forward to run you bro!!

Enjoy freedom!!

I’ve been locked up for 11 years now so enjoy!! (I’m happy with my family though and I got a good wife)👍

Same here dude! I'll be starting from scratch though. You know me :sly: shouldnt take too long to get my cars back.

Haaa I've been locked up for 8 years! Feels good but... Ive been with her since I was 20. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF!!! :crazy:

She was a good wife but, money management was an issue... Ill be catching up for the next 3 months...

ryzno
Same here dude! I'll be starting from scratch though. You know me :sly: shouldnt take too long to get my cars back.

Haaa I've been locked up for 8 years! Feels good but... Ive been with her since I was 20. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF!!! :crazy:

She was a good wife but, money management was an issue... Ill be catching up for the next 3 months...

Sorry to here about your situation bro. I hope all works out for the best. I have been with my wife for 10 years now and i would be the same. She is the greatest person i have ever met.

Last edited:
Sorry to here about your situation bro. I hope all works out for the best. I have been with my wife for 10 years now and i would be the same. She is the greatest person i have ever met.

Is really hard to fine the perfect wife but is up to us to help them get better!

Back to your thread topic, how is everything with R SPEC? I heard my best friend loko got his ps3 damage too?

Danny280zxturbo
Is really hard to fine the perfect wife but is up to us to help them get better!

Back to your thread topic, how is everything with R SPEC? I heard my best friend loko got his ps3 damage too?

Last I heard all is good. All the vets are still here.

Hahaha your best friend...
I saw him logged on last night, but I dont know if anything happened to his system.

Hope alls good with HiBoost.
Catch ya on the track soon!

Well my new blu ray arrived yesss!
It works fine... game actually loads faster now sweet!
So building back up my garage. See yall on the track tonight!

ryzno
Well my new blu ray arrived yesss!
It works fine... game actually loads faster now sweet!
So building back up my garage. See yall on the track tonight!

👍 very nice bro!!

Well due to my transmission in my work van giving out. I was unable to pre order. I should get gt6 next Sunday.

If anyone that reads this happens to have the pre order code for the 15th anniversery cars and wants to "help" hit me up so we can work something out.

See ya on da track soon, gt6 R Spec Tunerz FTW!!

Back