[RACE][GTR2] RACE GTR2 Series - Porsche Cup - GTR2 mod released!

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,187 comments
Which is next week basically (and likely, well after Rallymorten's finals..Probably).

Right, qualifying may be up a little earlier than usual tomorrow, the reason for this being that I have a window of a few hours in which I'll be alone and able to do most of it 👍

Now, a few infos before that:

@Gerarghini and @PatrisS136 haven't yet (as of right now) provided a primary scheme and will thus contest the first round (or at least qualifying) in their, well I almost called them signature respectively gray and orange cars, unless I have something before then. You still have plenty of time (some 46-ish hours) before the start of the race,

I've just been incredibly busy last month that I haven't had time to finish up my scheme. I'd prefer if no one else does my scheme since, well, it's quite intricate. Also @BayneHamlin1121's scheme isn't 100% finished either, but I will *attempt* to finish them up before the weekend arrives 👍

I've just been incredibly busy last month that I haven't had time to finish up my scheme. I'd prefer if no one else does my scheme since, well, it's quite intricate. Also @BayneHamlin1121's scheme isn't 100% finished either, but I will *attempt* to finish them up before the weekend arrives 👍

Ok, I'll respect that.

Yeah, about that..

It turns out I've caught a cold one of the last few days, which means I not only have a sore throat and a strange voice, but my brain also hurts quite badly and is in need of a rest. I won't bring qualifying up today, but I shall work on it first thing in the morning.

Yeah, about that..

It turns out I've caught a cold one of the last few days, which means I not only have a sore throat and a strange voice, but my brain also hurts quite badly and is in need of a rest. I won't bring qualifying up today, but I shall work on it first thing in the morning.

No worries - health comes first. Feel better!
:cheers:

Last edited:

So... I finally finished my Spa livery. I hope it lines up this time. :nervous:

Attachments

• gtpmarlboro.png
    gtpmarlboro.png
    257.2 KB · Views: 9
[/QUOTE]God I really hope my voice goes back to normal fast :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well it's nice to see I qualify 19 my driver needs to improve is lap time, I better have a chat with him about the gas pedal :lol:

*opens video, reads description*

"I threaten to Wham! everyone"

I'm not even taking any chances! :lol:

When in doubt, just crank it down.

Also if lucky, Youtube's copyright madness might help too ;)

*Wins the GTPL Fantasy Sonoma Race, doesn't qualify for the Porsche race*
And this is why I hate Porsches with a burning passion.

Told y'all that's a thing :lol:

Race done, recording done. Editing and voicing will come in the morning (says I at whom it's currently 1:43 AM..)

Right, finally got around to doing the voicing (cue the "that's about 🤬 time!!"). There is gonna be a fair bit of voice-derpyness going on, and it is 24 hours late, but hey, considering this is a one-man-with-a-cold-and-a-🤬'd-voice job, I think so far's been kinda good 👍

@CodDemon101
@raven214
@watertank
@Gerarghini
@Skython
@rcb929
@DCybertron
@samurai8juice
@goofytyler
@DurWinning
@BayneHamlin1121
@LasseLarsen