[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

That guy made that before the official 2015 race car came out, why don't you wait a bit and see if one based more on the race cars that Toyota have shown is released?

It might be my OS, but it never ends.
Screen shot 2014-10-17 at 7.19.19 PM.png

Edit: On the topic of Eldora, did I post my Tumblr livery?

tumblr.jpg

The back was originally going to say "Reblog my Selfie" but I decided to keep some Taco Bell on there.

Last edited:
Nas, can you upload the mask layer of a 2048x Chevy template? I'm making another special scheme, and I need help placing where things will be on the car

Nas, can you upload the mask layer of a 2048x Chevy template? I'm making another special scheme, and I need help placing where things will be on the car
Just the headlights? :( Sorry no, I don't work with layers.

**Anyone interested in a big project I'm planning for future seasons PM me... ;)**

And with that- After this car from jahgee, cartoony schemes are fine. Doritos are fine. Mtn dew is fine.

But that comic Sans... Oh my god that comic sans. Please. No. Not anymore.

Comic sans is now banned from the series (with the acception of Doge, or a logo that actually uses it)

I once did a simulated Daytona 500. I wrecked out at like lap 70 and Alex Bowman went on to win by over 30 seconds. :sly:

However, nr2003's qualifying system is outdated now. You'd have to use practice times to represent how NASCAR qualifys nowadays.

I once did a simulated Daytona 500. I wrecked out at like lap 70 and Alex Bowman went on to win by over 30 seconds. :sly:

However, nr2003's qualifying system is outdated now. You'd have to use practice times to represent how NASCAR qualifys nowadays.

Sweet my friend from high school won the Daytona 500 (to bad it wasn't in real life now that would be awesome)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) :lol:

As an OFFICIAL member of the paint scheme committee as well as seeing that I have nothing better to do as of late, I will now be taking paint scheme requests. If you've seen my previous works in this thread as well as the Formula B-Spec thread, you know I make fine pieces of work (although nothing compared to @Jahgee1124's masterpieces) Just be warned that it will take a while to complete said schemes. I will be doing this everytime that @nascarfan1400 starts to process and finish editing a certain race, in order to get the schemes ready for the next race.

How to submit one to me:
1. Tag me with a image of what paint scheme you'd like and if you want anything changed on it.
2. Manufacturer and number. Additionally, tell me how the number has to be styled.
3. Rookie stripes?

Last edited:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) :lol:

As an OFFICIAL member of the paint scheme committee as well as seeing that I have nothing better to do as of late, I will now be taking paint scheme requests. If you've seen my previous works in this thread as well as the Formula B-Spec thread, you know I make fine pieces of work (although nothing compared to @Jahgee1124's masterpieces) Just be warned that it will take a while to complete said schemes. I will be doing this everytime that @nascarfan1400 starts to process and finish editing a certain race, in order to get the schemes ready for the next race.

How to submit one to me:
1. Tag me with a image of what paint scheme you'd like and if you want anything changed on it.
2. Manufacturer and number. Additionally, tell me how the number has to be styled.
3. Rookie stripes?
Thanks man :)

And for anyone involved in our secret project- expect an update soon.

All that's left on Auto Club is voice over. Dega ini in the editing process

Latest Posts

Back