[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

Secret Project? I like secret projects! :P
Actually, depends what it would be for me too feel like doing anything.
Also, I got the 2015 camry template to work, just don't know how it would look on the current camry model..

Secret Project? I like secret projects! :P
Actually, depends what it would be for me too feel like doing anything.
Also, I got the 2015 camry template to work, just don't know how it would look on the current camry model..
I'll add you. :)

I got one of Edwards. It looks nice.

So the 2015 Camry looks... weird on the old one. is there a new mesh for it?
Screen shot 2014-10-24 at 9.56.17 PM.png

I don't think we need to move to the new cars unless there is a full, dedicated mod for it. This looks bad, the chargers are just as bad.
Remember that by 2015 there very well may be a mod. If not, the cars are going fast, you won't really notice the fine details as you would if you were in car viewer.

Remember that by 2015 there very well may be a mod. If not, the cars are going fast, you won't really notice the fine details as you would if you were in car viewer.
Then why HD the cars then if, as you say, "you won't really notice the fine details." Plenty of canera angles do show off the paint schemes.

Then why HD the cars then if, as you say, "you won't really notice the fine details." Plenty of canera angles do show off the paint schemes.
The HD cars are so that they don't look like blurry finger paints. By fine details I mean the old Toyota jaggies and such.

Latest Posts

Back