[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

I am genuinely becoming more and more excited as the season progresses. It's a great feeling to see your series not only do well, but be enjoyed by so many people.
Hopefully mine will receive the same buzz once it launches. I've not done too much work on it with college applications and stuff to do, but come February, I hope to launch it.

Hopefully mine will receive the same buzz once it launches. I've not done too much work on it with college applications and stuff to do, but come February, I hope to launch it.
Season 2 will be a great one, I may remove some races making the number 20, but the content is incredible. @rallymorten also has a fantasy series running, it's getting good reception too. I've started a Trend!

Submitted my form.
Thanks.

Looks like I'm improving, but not quite as excited. As mentioned, things personally are getting a bit better, and that should improve.

In other news. Mosport may be postponed or cancelled... I can't get an ini to work. I've amped the grip, Draft distance, slip curve, AI settings, and even at the lowest setting of 70% they crash!

Thanks.

Looks like I'm improving, but not quite as excited. As mentioned, things personally are getting a bit better, and that should improve.

In other news. Mosport may be postponed or cancelled... I can't get an ini to work. I've amped the grip, Draft distance, slip curve, AI settings, and even at the lowest setting of 70% they crash!
Wreckfest 2: The Sequel?

Latest Posts

Back