RACING: Race Cars and Base Models | Photo Thread

• Thread starter HKS racer
  • 135 comments

HKS racer

(Banned)
This thread is for your favourite Race Cars in GT6. GT, SuperGT, NASCAR, Prototypes, Rally.. everything. As long as it is a full race car. And what about the improved ones from GT5 or your color-combo of choice for every Base Model...

Let's see what you can do!

Bought this car thinking I would enjoy it... I was kinda wrong. IDK.
But it looks good in classic Bay Side Blue
Tokyo R246.jpg
Tokyo R246_1.jpg
Tokyo R246_2.jpg
Tokyo R246_3.jpg
Tokyo R246_4.jpg

(It is called a base model, and you can paint it whatever, I just went with the stock color)

Last edited:
Last edited:
I only wish that the base models had more decals or color on them. Race cars don't normally look like a 1 color car with a small manufacturer decals. I like the concept of them though, I just hope we can get a few livery options in the future!

I only wish that the base models had more decals or color on them. Race cars don't normally look like a 1 color car with a small manufacturer decals. I like the concept of them though, I just hope we can get a few livery options in the future!
Yeah they looks good but you feel they miss something. GRID livery editor is what PD should have used.
Anyway..

11371930343_e0e2f94283_c.jpg

by JKcreativeworks

@
anthaliscious
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-realistic-photo-thread.291049/page-11#post-9078957

Last edited:
I was only thinking recently that seeing as though GTP is such an immense and dedicated community that PD could do a couple of GTP liveries as a thank you. Nice touch which would go a long way.

Back