RACING: Race Cars and Base Models | Photo Thread

• Thread starter HKS racer
  • 135 comments
9x55.jpg

jmqw.jpg

So yeah, I am attempting to replicate this car using the IS350 GT300 Base Model:
sgt_7439.jpg

machine.jpg

2010043007.jpg

And I got this:
lFSZ8AP.jpg

0srD1c2.jpg

I have other plans to replicate other cars too, including the Miku/Goodsmile Z4 (using M3 Base Model), Gulf McLaren, Esso Ultraflo Supra, and much more, stay tuned! :D

So yeah, I am attempting to replicate this car using the IS350 GT300 Base Model:
sgt_7439.jpg

machine.jpg

2010043007.jpg

And I got this:
lFSZ8AP.jpg

0srD1c2.jpg

I have other plans to replicate other cars too, including the Miku/Goodsmile Z4 (using M3 Base Model), Gulf McLaren, Esso Ultraflo Supra, and much more, stay tuned! :D
I hope that this Corolla GT300 will be added in GT6 :D:D:cheers:

I know that Superautobacs Apex MR-S is a Standard but I still love the looks of it. I wish they would do a GT300 Base of it or one of the newer MR-S like the Reckless or Doublehead MR-Ss.

It's all we got. If I could get a Jim Richards JPS M6, I think it would be game over.

I made a replica when I had Forza. đź‘Ť

What we need is the same car from that era! You're right!!

Meanwhile, check this out. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/honoring-other-racers.309660/

Ayrton Senna I can understand, Mario Andretti not at all...! Other race drivers who have actually died doing what they love are far more deserving!

What we need is the same car from that era! You're right!!

Meanwhile, check this out. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/honoring-other-racers.309660/

Ayrton Senna I can understand, Mario Andretti not at all...! Other race drivers who have actually died doing what they love are far more deserving!
So being one of the best race car drivers of all time isn't worth being honored for?
Might as well honor every drunk driver who died in a car crash because "they died doing what they loved."

So being one of the best race car drivers of all time isn't worth being honored for?
Might as well honor every drunk driver who died in a car crash because "they died doing what they loved."

Posthumous most race drivers are honoured. Brock Trophy at Bathurst, Allan Simonsen trophy for pole at Bathurst, Jason Richards trophy at Pukekohe. Dale Earnhardt had his number painted at Daytona. I can't remember when that was or when a statue of him was built.

Back