Rate the car Above You

United States
Colorado
Hello everyone!

So I thought it would be cool to make a thread about rating cars that you have in GT6 on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being the worst and 10 being the best. This way we can see what rides people have. So:

1. Rate the car above you on a scale of 1 to 10.

2. Upload a picture of one of your cars in GT6.

3. Have someone rate it.

Don't upload pictures of cars that cannot be customized or hate on standard cars because of graphics.

I'll start.

image.jpg

Hello everyone!

So I thought it would be cool to make a thread about rating cars that you have in GT6 on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being the worst and 10 being the best. This way we can see what rides people have. So:

1. Rate the car above you on a scale of 1 to 10.

2. Upload a picture of one of your cars in GT6.

3. Have someone rate it.

Don't upload pictures of cars that cannot be customized or hate on standard cars because of graphics.

I'll start.

View attachment 185279
10/10 pre-patch, 1/10 post-patch

Next up...
2397126-7958067934-r8a6..jpg

@LightningLord
Eeehm, you do know that GT6 has a foto export function?
It exports to your ps3 XMB.
Photo mode, take picture,Go to gallery, select foto, options-> export
Close the game, go to photo on your ps3 ( the camera icon) and you see
the foto, plugin flashdrive fat32, press triangle(ds3) on foto, copy to your flashdrive.
it is stored in the picture folder on your flashdrive.
Mine is a jpg 1620x1080 pixels.You can use it for a desktop wallpaper
so ontopic.

The BMW looks good, love the M5
love the color of the rims, but makes it loose it's M5 purpose.EDIT, Rims are silver, but the sun makes them gold.Thanks for the info HuskyGT
10/10

The TVR 350C, I just love that color.( it is an original tvr color from this car ;))
Gemasolar.jpg

Last edited:
The color make it lose its purpose? Oh, the wheels are silver, by the way. For some reason they look gold in the pic.
Sorry, i did not explain, The M5 is a wolf in sheeps clothes (as the germans say).So if the car looks altered, the cover is gone.This is a car, that kicks butt.
I changed my numbers, the car is super 10/10.

greetz.

Sorry, i did not explain, The M5 is a wolf in sheeps clothes (as the germans say).So if the car looks altered, the cover is gone.This is a car, that kicks butt.
I changed my numbers, the car is super 10/10.

greetz.

Oh! Yes. I know what you mean. The M5 has always been an authentic sleeper :D

7/10
Never really took the time to try out the car, but I like radical design.

Attachments

• Syracuse_4.jpg
    Syracuse_4.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 9
It's a bit strange to race this car on let's say Le Mans but I love it. It's an icon, especially with the top on.

How do you guys rate:

Ferrari F40

I'd rate that Beetle above about a 6/10. I'm a big fan of VW and even bigger of the classic and highly modifiable Beetle.

bmw-vision-gran-turismo-virtual-race-car-for-gran-turismo-6_100466868_l.jpg

BMW VGT, not the VGT I expected based on the pre-release image.

9/10 drives great, looks great. Just not as futuristic as the others.

image.jpg

I'd give it a solid 9/10. Not a fan of the JGTC cars normally, but I do have a penchant for the Sylvia :)

The below is not my image, but I have always been a big fan of the 787B and own an RX8 myself.

mazda_rx_8_concept_lm_race_car_by_gt6_garage-d7h815g.png
Don't hate me for expressing my opinion, but I think that car is uglier than....ugly.

Back