Rather old next-gen looking car game trailer I'm trying to find!

ZedMan1996

(Banned)
United Kingdom
South East
ZedMan1996
Hello.

I remember there being news for this trailer of what looked like a next-gen car game back in late 2012 or early 2013.

In the trailer there were some GT3 race cars battling it out in amazing cinematic graphics, I remember seeing a red Ferrari F430 GT3 crash into a wall of tyres (I think thats what I remember) and it had Sky banding on the bonnet/hood.

I cannot recall who it was made by and its very old news so its very very hard to find, I think it was a trailer that pretty much sparked the possible existence of PS4 & XBox One before anyone really knew at the time.

There were plenty of adverts around the web about this game but I just simply cannot remember the essential details.

I remeber www.mygranturismo.net having news of it.

Please help out thanks :)

The only sequence I can think of that fits your description is this.

However, it's older than 2012 and it's just over the top CG that has nothing to do with the actual game other than Ferraris being in it.

Don't know if you've found it yet but I believe this is what you're looking for.

As far as I can tell the footage was just created as a demonstration of what next-gen games could look like, although that news links it to System 3 and a game called Racing Challenge which I can't find anything about.

Don't know if you've found it yet but I believe this is what you're looking for.

As far as I can tell the footage was just created as a demonstration of what next-gen games could look like, although that news links it to System 3 and a game called Racing Challenge which I can't find anything about.

Thank you thank you yes thats the one!

System•3 seems to have strong ties to ETX (previously Eutechnyx). They did "Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli" and "Supercar Challenge" with the latter being only released in Europe I believe. Lately they've done the recent NASCAR games.

Back