Red Bull Ring

• Thread starter RockerBR
  • 607 comments
WOW........5am here, just woke up to use the restroom and damn.........is this really happening? I still must be dreaming!!!!!!!!! What an update. :bowdown: And Camber is suppose to be fixed too........I must be dreaming. :lol: Damn, well there's no way I'm going back to sleep now. :lol: Holy 🤬. I haven't woke up this happy since being woke up by my girlfriend giving me a.....................:D :lol:

I took a stock RUF BTR for a spin (free run) on the Short track, lots of fun. Stopped once I got under 1 minute.

iohqHrb7VXydD.jpg

iPMaXiHd2ZNwS.jpg

iNMR2E1EKL56W.jpg

Gran Turismo 7 is coming...:drool:

PS: I mean they are adding A LOT of content lately and not sure if all that was planned or what but it is incredible if you think about licence stuff. The level of detail seems that is getting better with each content and maybe we are looking at assets that of course can be ported to the new game. Rise resolution of textures and put more details here and there and done.

Also I think the low sales of GT6 have something to do with what we are getting...they want to sell more copies of the game for sure. (after closing GT5´s online services as well)

...That's it, I'm turning GT6 on for the first time since December. PD you magnificent 🤬.

GT6 raised the bar today. Best update so far.

Still waiting for all the features to be implemented though.
They dropped the bar on the floor on December 6, 2013. Hard to go anywhere but up:lol:
While I always appreciate new content, I won't be saying the bar is raised until the major promised features begin to arrive.

Back