RedAlert drag racing team recruiting now

United Kingdom
UK
Uksdeadlycooky
RedAlert is a drag racing team that tunes all cars and we want to be a up and coming drag team to the game will accept you no matter how fast or slow you and we are continuing on to gt6.We are a team that is mainly drag racing for fun although we will do the occasional competition.

Rules

-NO hacked/modded cars (if you are found to have a hacked or modded car then you will be removed from the team)
- must be respectful to other team members
-must respect other teams
-have a knowledge of knowing how tune for drag racing
-got to be able to help members tune if they reacquire help

Roster

Leader
-Uksdeadlycooky

Co-leaders
-gfamily2011
-Asheru(SJDFOX)
Members
-thyBRAINS
-iixX-j4k3y-Xxii
-joyces14
-kingdrifterz12
-StEfOrDgUy
-mr-coconut_man69
-desniperman01
-herkal(ZNP-G)
-Dark666Soldier
-Astarjc
-zL_3_G_4_C_Yz
-MAZ_412
-
Inactive members
-Quzr_
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

If you are interested in joining the team then please send either Uksdeadlycooky or gfamily2011 a friends request saying that you'd like to try out for the team or if not just join are room and we'll see how you run against us. (If is says that our friends list is full then please send us a message)(through psn)

founders of the team
-Uksdeadlycooky
-gfamily2011

Last edited:
I'm the new member of redAlert, PSN ThAiBoUaYTH, see y'all on the track.

good to have you bud i'm just re starting playing gt5 -6 again because uksdeadlycooky got me back in to it when i was over his house today, and i'm starting to do some major tuning again just getting use to it again lol but anyway here is my psn if you want to add me Quzr_

good to have you bud i'm just re starting playing gt5 -6 again because uksdeadlycooky got me back in to it when i was over his house today, and i'm starting to do some major tuning again just getting use to it again lol but anyway here is my psn if you want to add me Quzr_
Sup, after long time I'm back on GT6 and saw Cooky playin GT6. So whoelse is playin? Time to reactivate RedAlert.

Back