Redirect Issue

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
England
ECGadget
Eh???
As of today there seems to be an interesting redirect going on to some spam sites; I am not sure if others have started experiencing this, or just me but it is only happening on this website. Looks to me like someone may have added a redirect header into the code @Jordan ?

Just thought I would let you know :)

Further information: Seems to happen at random when entering threads or trying to create new threads. Browser tested on: IE11

Last edited:
Thanks for reporting this. What type of websites were you redirected to? How frequently is this happening?

The websites seem to be about fitness, weight loss tricks, breast treatment. All the usual spam stuff. The frequency seems to be every fourth to eigth click on the hyperlinks, but it may be random; followed by one, two or three successive redirects. Homepage seems to be unaffected, as do board indicies. Redirect seems to be limited to threads only.

Last edited:
OK, I've just made a few changes, they might take a few minutes to take effect. Let me know if you continue experiencing this.

As of five minutes ago it seems to have stopped. I will keep checking around for the next twenty four hours and if anything happens I will reply here again. Thanks guv!

Update for you @Jordan: No issues since the changes you made yesterday, I have tested it across the forums at random times and it all seems fine. Thanks for the quick changes!

Back