Renault Sport Super Cup Series (RSCS) - Shootout Series Just Announced!

United States
United States
GTP_Johnny1996
302c3rq.jpg

GT5 online racing has come to a close, but that shouldn't stop anyone from holding a series. Now, using one human driver and seven AI drivers, a wonderful new series called the Renault Sport Super Cup Series, or RSCS, has appeared. The RSCS uses nothing but the Renault Sport Lutecia Trophy Race Car driven by drivers with colorful personalities. With races all over the world and at some of the best and most iconic tracks that motorsports has to offer, the RSCS is the new way to enjoy Gran Turismo 5. All you have to do is sit back, and enjoy the action. We'll see you in Victory Lane!

JUST ANNOUNCED: RSCS Shootout Series
A new concept to the RSCS has been announced. Anytime there is a real world race scheduled, such as the 24 Hours of LeMans, the RSCS will take to the track the race is held on for a one lap shootout, no matter track length. For example, on the weekend of the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona, the RSCS will race for one lap on the Daytona Road Course. However, the same regulations apply to the Shootout Series as the regular season. These Shootout Series races will not be announced, to help keep people coming back.​

Last edited:
Schedule
  1. Nurburgring GP/F
  2. Autodromo Nazionale Monza
  3. Tokyo R246
  4. Turns' Triangle
  5. Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
  6. Trial Mountain Circuit
  7. Cape Ring South
  8. Indy Road Course
  9. Circuito de Madrid - Mini
  10. London
  11. Cote d'Azur
  12. Rome
  13. Grand Valley Speedway - East
  14. Tsukuba Circuit
  15. Autumn Ring
  16. Deep Forest Raceway
  17. Clubman Stage Route 5
  18. Fuji Speedway GT

Last edited:
RSCS Gallery

24mvorc.jpg

The field is lined up, and ready to begin the final test race at Autumn Ring.

ej7uhw.jpg

A car hops off the kerb during a single car run at Trail Mountain Circuit.​

Last edited:
General Information

Human Elements
  • There are no other human beings involved in the racing other than myself. It would still be like this even if GT5's servers were still open, to eliminate trolling, abusive behavior, etc.
  • I can only add to this thread when I can due to circumstances beyond my control, such as weather, time, etc.
  • I do not have a direct capturing device. Therefore, the videos will be partially good, but good enough to continue the series.
  • I try my absolute best to keep everything clean, but keep in mind that I am only human, unlike The Stig, who is a robot.
  • Everything is currently a work in progress, as of June 8, 2014.
Car Specifications and Regulations
  • No gear ratio tuning is allowed.
  • If my own car is slightly faster than the AI cars, the Power Limiter will be used to give all cars a fair chance.
  • The way the car comes form the Used Car Dealership is the way it stays, excluding maintenance such as Oil Changes and the like.
  • Tire Wear and Fuel Consumption is turned on.
Race Information
  • There is no special correlation between track length and number of laps in a race.
  • There are no endurance races.
  • There is only one night race scheduled for Season 1.
  • In the Shootout Series, the RSCS will take to a certain track where a real world race is being held. These races last only one lap.
Series Information
  • The Gallery will be updated when the chance arises.
  • If this season is successful enough, I may consider a second season.
Other Information
  • Everyone here is expected to follow the rules established by the GTPlanet Staff. Failure to do so will result in proper actions taken, obviously.
  • You can follow the action only by viewing this thread, unless you know my YouTube channel. I will not be giving my channel information out on GTP because it uses my real name.

Last edited:
Back