Renown Tuning Unleashed ™

since i havent been getting any feedback from the thread I created I figured I should ask you Terronium-12. I know your busy but do you have plans on doing a Subaru STI tune or a Shelby GT500 Tune. If not any basic advice. Last question I read the previous post you are no longer doing ps3 tunes do tunes vary that much between the 360 and PS3? I only have a ps3 so far only had one freeze up( crossing fingures). Thanks in advance

Yeah....pay that no mind. Even though I meant it (at the time) I'm not starting over from scratch on the 360 version, so nothing is changing on that front. As for the request, yes, I'll do both. I was going to reply in your thread but got caught up doing something else.

Much appreciated Terronium-12
Those are my two favorite cars it drives me insane that i am having issues with both ( mostly the mustang lol)

The ZO6 tune is incredible most of the sliding is all gone. Still need to try the McLaren tune I'm sure it's great to. Nice job.

The ZO6 tune is incredible most of the sliding is all gone. Still need to try the McLaren tune I'm sure it's great to. Nice job.

That's not for the Works. I'll upload a separate tune for that, although if it's fine as is let me know.

Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution 2 Works Converted

PI Rating: B-1329

Tires and Brakes

F. Tire Pressure - 41.00
R. Tire Pressure - 45.00
Brake Balance - 48.00
Brake Pressure - 11.00

Alignment

Steering Lock - 26.00
Caster Angle - 8.00
F. Toe Angle - 19.00
R. Toe Angle - 21.00
F. Camber - 29.00
R. Camber - 28.00

Stance

F. Ride Height - 2.00
R. Ride Height - 2.00

Differential

L. Slip Acceleration Lock - 12.00
L. Slip Decceleration Lock - 9.00
L. Slip Preload - 3.00
Visco Electronic Lock - N/A

Aerodynamics

F. Downforce - N/A
R. Downforce - N/A

Springs

F. Sway Bar - 5.00
R. Sway Bar - 2.00
F. Spring Rate - 3.00
R. Spring Rate - 3.00
F. Bump Stop - 0.00
R. Bump Stop - 0.00

Dampers

F. Damper Fast Bump - 4.00
F. Damper Slow Bump - 0.00
F. Damper Fast Rebound - 4.00
F. Damper Slow Rebound - 3.00
R. Damper Fast Bump - 2.00
R. Damper Slow Bump - 1.00
R. Damper Fast Rebound - 1.00
R. Damper Slow Rebound - 0.00

Drivetrain

Final - 3.00
1st - 0.00 [Actual: 12.94]
2nd - 1.00 [Actual: 9.25]
3rd - 2.00 [Actual: 6.34]
4th - 3.00 [Actual: 4.67]
5th - 2.00 [Actual: 3.86]
6th - 3.00 [Actual: 3.03]
7th - N/A [Actual: N/A]

Renown Tuning - Driver Discretion Advised.

There's no real way to alleviate the problem I'm afraid. The best you can do is tinker with the deadzone and sensitivity settings (in addition to tuning whatever car it is you're using) until the steering response can overshadow the unnecessary sliding about.
Cheers for the reply mate,i didnt look at the thread that was pointed out to me.

This game is really beginning to piss me off. :mad:

I work on the Charger for about an hour, and save the tune because I realize the works conversion just unsettles the entire car making it a pain in the ass to drive quickly, so I sell it and buy another with the intention of improving the tune for non-WC state and guess what? The (saved) tune is gone. Okay, so I figure it's reliant on it being WC'ed, so I apply the conversion again - still, it's gone. WTF is wrong with this game? Did SMS have absolutely any intention of beta-testing? Another gripe being if you purchase an engine swap then apparently those credits won't be refunded when you sell the entire car as a whole. I'm really close to packing this game up and going back to Dead Space 2.

This game is really beginning to piss me off. :mad:

I work on the Charger for about an hour, and save the tune because I realize the works conversion just unsettles the entire car making it a pain in the ass to drive quickly, so I sell it and buy another with the intention of improving the tune for non-WC state and guess what? The (saved) tune is gone. Okay, so I figure it's reliant on it being WC'ed, so I apply the conversion again - still, it's gone. WTF is wrong with this game? Did SMS have absolutely any intention of beta-testing? Another gripe being if you purchase an engine swap then apparently those credits won't be refunded when you sell the entire car as a whole. I'm really close to packing this game up and going back to Dead Space 2.

Still playing DS2? :) It's a good game, like it a lot.
Anyway, I think it's pretty clear that each tune is tied to a specific car you've bought, not a model in general. It's inconvenient but if you know your limits, it's ok. But overall yeah, looks like they didnt do enough testing, again. Shift 1 was the shortest alpha test (if I remember correctly) ever according to EA/SMS, this must have been the second shortest.

Terronium, if you're in need of another test driver, I'll be more then glad to test your tunes on the PC version.
(Using a 360 remote)

What are your settings for your DFGT can't get a good tune for mine. Also when can we expect your next tune?

I use a controller. I've said that at least six times now. :lol:

I won't be uploading anything tonight, I'm not really jiving with Unleashed today at all.

Terronium-12
I use a controller. I've said that at least six times now. :lol:

I won't be uploading anything tonight, I'm not really jiving with Unleashed today at all.

Ok should have payed more attention.:lol: sorry

Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32)

Disclaimer: Fastest lap around London River is 1:21.717.

Renown Tuning - Driver Discretion Advised.

A bit of an advantage you say... right... Your nitro bottle must be bigger than mine :D

That R32 is an awesome drive.

I'm not a fan of the caterham. For some reason i can't drive that car. That being said, I was able to do London River without touching a wall and this might indicate something about your tune. I can't go below 1:30 with it though...

Maybe all this testing can make me like city tracks. I think I don't like them because the car tuning must be much more refined and i can't even think of tuning car like you do let alone tune so many in so little time even with those annoying bugs freezing the game for you.👍

Just a short, quick thumbs up on two of your tunes. I've got your tune on my Caterham, and my 190E Evo. The Caterham still feels a bit too light and twitchy for my tastes. I think I may fiddle with the settings just a touch. I know it's going to be twitchy, but I'd like to tone it down just a bit. It's definitely a fun car to drive through flowy, high speed, sweeping corners flat out. I used the 190E to win the retro championship despite the rival's AE86 being over 100 PI points higher ranked. It was some tough racing, but that's a great tune you've got there.

I look forward to seeing some more from you.

Just a short, quick thumbs up on two of your tunes. I've got your tune on my Caterham, and my 190E Evo. The Caterham still feels a bit too light and twitchy for my tastes. I think I may fiddle with the settings just a touch. I know it's going to be twitchy, but I'd like to tone it down just a bit.

I look forward to seeing some more from you.

I felt it pretty planted. So much I thought it was hard to turn... I didn't expected that so I went to my wheel options (took the hint from almost impossible to turn...) and I had to changed them drastically to feel the cars the way I think T-12 had in mind while tuning.

So here's my new settings for a G27 (ps3)

FFB: 100
all deadzones to 0
steering sens: 100
throttle sens: 40
brake sens: 50
clutch sens: 70
speed sens: 50
steering lock: 450

@T-12

Can you explain how to use the telemetry to set the tire pressure? I'm having difficulties on tires mounted on 20" rims (real low profile :D )

Last edited:
Back