Reverse tracks underappreciated/underutilized

To be honest, I never used them in any version of Gran Turismo.
How so?
All of the older gran turismos had actual races in the SP mode that had to be done in reverse... If you never used the reverse tracks in any version of Gran Turismo, then you probably never went far in any of GT's, and with that you never had money to buy good cars, and with that you did not played Gran Turismo at all.

(All this is just an observation, I'm not trying to start a fight with you or anything)

In that way then I probably did. I've never purposely done it though. For the made up tracks I can see doing it but as someone else said earlier, for a real track, unless it were run backwards in Real Life, I wouldn't do so even if given the option.

I like Apricot Hill Reverse... And love Madrid Reverse

But, without seeing it integrated properly into GT Life, I find they stick out in Online mode.

I'd like to see a greater variety of tracks in GT7, using existing (reversed) circuits.

But, outside of Bathurst/Mt. Panorama, and the PD-created city circuits, I don't want to see the real life courses reversed.

High Speed Ring reverse is the only HSR track I run, forward sucks.

I sometimes run Grand Valley East reverse. It is a fun track.

I recently discovered Trial Mountain reverse. I hadn't run on that track since GT4, and I forgot how much fun it was.

Deep Forest reverse scares the hell out of me, especially the bumpy down hill before the last turn.

Latest Posts

Back