ReVoLuT1oN's GT-R Spec V '09 SSRX 1/4 Tune

• Thread starter ReVoLuT1oN
  • 33 comments
EDIT:I've updated the tune for the 1/4 mile SSRX speed test.

This is a pretty fast tune that under optimum RPM launch will get you a 9.029 time (this was pre-2.04.)
Have fun.

Hello.

Lately I've seen a lot of people asking for GTR SpecV '09 Indy 1/4 mile tune's, and very few full tunes are out there.

Now, as most, this is not my fastest tune, nor am I anywhere near all the "Pro" tuners. But I believe this tune is pretty fast, and can serve as a great starting point for many.

Please leave any feedback on what you think of it.
All comments are welcome and appreciated.

All of the upgrades were bought for this tune, using Racing Softs.

Settings:
Aerodynamics:2/7

Transmission:
1st:4.236
2nd:3.414
3rd:2.785
4th:2.276
5th:1.858
6th:1.539
FinalGear:2.783

LSD:
60/60
60/60
5/5

Torque Sensing Center Differential:
45/55

Suspension:
Ride Height: -20/40
Spring rate:15.0/10.0
Dampers Extension: 8/3
Dampers Compression:2/9
Anti-roll bars:6/6
Camber:0.0/0.0
Toe:0.00/0.00
Brake balance:0/0

Hope this helps. Remember to leave any feedback.

Cheers.
ReVoLuT1oN

Last edited:
Will test it when at home and let you know. Brave move putting a 09 tune, everyone keep them to themselves. Maybe I'll post one too to help here.

Just from looking at this there are a few things I would improve on.

slashfan7964

It's a base tune... Let's keep it that way...

Of course there is.
I think one of the funner aspects for beginners, is acquiring the help and knowledge from others, like base tunes, experimenting & testing and making it your *own*.

But, that doesn't mean this isn't a fast tune.

Thanks for the comments, guys.

ReVoLuT1oN
Of course there is.
I think one of the funner aspects for beginners, is acquiring the help and knowledge from others, like base tunes, experimenting & testing and making it your *own*.

I agree here, tt3 help me tune a car that thought me how to on drag racing. Thanks to him I do my own tunes now, and maybe I'm not the fastest, but I don't get behind either.

Of course there is.

One less thing I have to tune lol

Will test it when at home and let you know. Brave move putting a 09 tune, everyone keep them to themselves. Maybe I'll post one too to help here.

The feedback will be greatly appreciated. And exactly; like others' knowledge and tunes have helped me, I decided to also put in my part..

I agree here, tt3 help me tune a car that thought me how to on drag racing. Thanks to him I do my own tunes now, and maybe I'm not the fastest, but I don't get behind either.

Yeah, TT3's post are very helpful. Shame he doesn't get online much anymore.

I mean in general. That car is a ***** for me.

Yeah, especially because some people's GTR's are so fast nowadays.

Glad I can help others, like other have helped me.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong here. Why can't I set certain gears to a specific ratio? Its either to low or to high. What top speed should I set at? Thanks for the help.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong here. Why can't I set certain gears to a specific ratio? Its either to low or to high. What top speed should I set at? Thanks for the help.

Here's the tutorial on how to make it so you can get those gears:

Transmission:
Reset it to default. Move the Final gear to the right (5,500). Top speed to the left(124).Then set the Final gear to 4.081.

Hope this helps. Any other question, let me know.

After recent events I would be very suspicious of any "flame bait" single figure posters ;) Just ignore them 👍

Hello.

Lately I've seen a lot of people asking for GTR SpecV '09 Indy 1/4 mile tune's, and very few full tunes are out there.So, from all the knowledge I've garnered from users here like D2, CoolDude, DLR,TT3 etc... I had developed this tune.
Now, as most, this is not my fastest tune, nor am I anywhere near all the "Pro" tuners. But I believe this tune is pretty fast, and can serve as a great starting point for many.

Settings:

Transmission:
Reset to default. Final gear to the right. Top speed to the left. Final gear to 4.081
1st:2.906
2nd:2.419
3rd:1.909
4th:1.539
5th:1.250
6th:1.060

LSD:
60/60
60/60
5/5

40/60

Suspension:
Spring rate:15.0/11.5
Dampers Extension: 9/4
Dampers Compression:4/9
Toe:0.00/0.25

Cheers.
ReVoLuT1oN

This tune seems slower than the one posted here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=5540424

hey man. i used this as my base tune. really helped i changed quite a bit though (most in suspension) but hey great tune to understand the basics.

Nissan GT-R Spec V '09
Displacement:3799cc
Max Power:868bhp/7400rpm
Max Torque:91kgfm/6400rpm
Drivetrain:4WD
Weight:1362kg
Power to weight ratio:1.54/bhp
Length:4650mm
Width:1895mm
Height:1370mm
PP:641 Transmission:
Final gear to 3.100
Max speed to the left
1st:5.056
2nd:4.102
3rd:3.364
4th:2.731
5th:2.218
6th:1.771 then move final gear all the way left top speed should read now 157 top right hand corner
FC LSD:60/60
60/60
5/5
Torque Distbuting centre:
40/60
Suspension:
Ride H:-20/5
Spring rate:20.0/5.0
Dampers E:1/10
Dampers C:10/1
Anti-roll bars:4/4
Camber:0/0
Toe:0.12/.30
Brake balance:0/0 here have fun all you GTR'S fast GTR tune PTK made me do it!

ah almost forgot this is running with auto tranny sorry way to many BEERS! <----- By the way hate this car way to many use it ,but have fun with the tune, DAMN thing took me 18 beers to tune it and looked good when done but what the hell i was hammerd!

Last edited:
I tried you're tune and tweek a little bit and there was only one GTR out there who beat me that night but then again it was a Black Edition.

Love you're tune it work for me.👍

I've updated the tune for the 1/4 mile SSRX speed test.

This is a pretty fast tune that under optimum RPM launch will get you a 9.029 time.
Have fun.

ReVoLuT1oN
EDIT:I've updated the tune for the 1/4 mile SSRX speed test.

This is a pretty fast tune that under optimum RPM launch will get you a 9.029 time.
Have fun.

Hello.

Lately I've seen a lot of people asking for GTR SpecV '09 Indy 1/4 mile tune's, and very few full tunes are out there.

Settings:

Transmission:
1st:4.236
2nd:3.414
3rd:2.785
4th:2.276
5th:1.858
6th:1.539
FinalGear:2.783

LSD:
60/60
60/60
5/5

45/55

Suspension:
Spring rate:15.0/10.0
Dampers Extension: 4/7
Dampers Compression:4/7
Toe:0.00/0.00

Cheers.
ReVoLuT1oN

Pretty good base tune I got 155 mph at the shadow.

i can't seem to get the gears right , i just recently started playing i tried the final to 5.500 and top speed to 124 but after that i can only set first 2 gears the rest don't fall into the right place.

Back