rFactor 2 v982 32/64Bit

• Thread starter Voltaic
  • 2,320 comments
Wow I have really started to like this game! The physics of the cars and especially the feedback I get through my g27 is the best I have felt in a racing game! Here is video.

One of my favorite combinations- the BT20 at Lienz. The first part of the lap was chopped off, but the best parts of a lap at Lienz are still there

Nice video Ak!

Though I personally don't care for the track, I am glad to see ISI bring a variety of content to rFactor 2.

Image Space Incorporated has released these days the Tiger Moth Aerodrome (Top Gear Test Track) for rFactor 2. In the video I give a lap with the Panoz AIV Roadster 1999.

Ya its nice but i could still need a track with more grip which i havent on my laps at Thruxton. So it was a bit too much understeer but you still cant hear the tire sounds in the replays of rF2. Must be a old bug.

Image Space Incorporated has released yesterday the São Paulo GP (Interlagos Circuit) for rFactor 2, so you can download it from download section. In the video I give a lap with the Formula Renault 3.5 '14.

So the NSX and Top Gear Test Track are now official content? I can't 100% tell what is really going on! The mod version of the TGTT that we had around 1.0 was amazing, surprised to see another version.

ISI is working with modders and 3rd party developers like Reiza Studios to bring varied, quality content to rF2 more quickly.

So I just found out there is a demo for this and my HP can run this so I'm gonna give this a try. Never thought I'd have a shot at trying this sim out, but it looks like I can. At the moment I can't afford the full thing but at least I get to see what is about and after putting Fraps on my HP, I'll get to record gameplay footage :D

Stay tuned for the video.

Back