rFactor Mods

• Thread starter kekke2000
  • 43 comments

kekke2000

Premium
Sweden
Sweden
kekke2000
I found a great site for rFactor mods. But its so much to download. Is there some mods that I absolutely should download?

Whats the best mods for rFactor?

FSONE 2008 is a good mod.

If you google F1classic, that site after registering has a huge selection, the best being the conversion of the Codemasters F1 2010 Red Bull and Renault (others in the pipeline), and perhaps ILMS 2010.

World Sportscar Championship 1970 and all the CSGT/Motorfx 1970 tracks to go with at aswell. I'd also get a '67 Spa aswell to have the whole 1970 WSC Calender.

Touring Car legends is another great Mod as long as you get all the 80's versions of the tracks to go with it.

Historic GT and Touring Cars is a must imo

its called HistorX iirc 👍

THIS! version 2.0 will be out eventually and will update the physics and add a bunch of new cars, but 1.0 is very good still. also the toyota supra and corvette C6/ Zo6. FSOne 2009 is fun. formula1 1979 is not bad either.

as far as tracks go, akagi and akina are availible if you like initial d.

there's 2 australian laser scanned tracks on bobstrackbuilder's website and you can use that utility to make your own tracks.

Historic GT and Touring Cars is a must imo

its called HistorX iirc 👍

Yup awesome , Historic GT and Touring Cars 👍

+ F1 2005 & 2006 CTDP, Série Internationale Du Mans, F1 1975, F171, SportPrototypes v2.2, Trucks Series Racing 2.00, DTM 2002, DTM 2007, DTM 2008-2010, BMW M3E92 GTR, Endurance Series by EnduRacers, F1 1985, Citroën 2CV :P

...and many many more, depending on your preferences.

rFactor and its community rock!

nogripracing is alos another place to get mods but Rfactorcentral is by far and away the best, if you download alot of mods it's worth it.

After seeing this thread I'm tempted to buy rFactor? How cheap can I get it in the UK and what are the system requirements?

Thanks in advance!

I think it's £30 mate. You can just DL Rfactor Lite for literally just the game with no content and then just DL all the mods.

One of the best £30 I ever spent. I'd take this over everything I have on iracing.

Unless things have changed you can download as many manual installs as you'd like. It's the 1-click installs that they limit.

Nope it's the manual aswell. I only use manual install. What I could do is create more accounts, but that just wouldnt be right.

You're limited in the number of downloads you can have from rfactorcentral's own server - one per day I believe - but apart from that, you're not actually restricted in the number of mods you can download. RFC doesn't have a limit on the number of mods you can download per day from the Mediafire, Rapidshare, Megaupload, Filefront etc links.

To anybody who plays Rf, you need to download FSR's F1991 Historic Edition, probably the best F1 mod, with the best sounds on all of Rfactor. It's not quite my fave mod as I prefer WSC1970 but this mod is A*, all the cars are recreated superbly.

To anybody who plays Rf, you need to download FSR's F1991 Historic Edition, probably the best F1 mod, with the best sounds on all of Rfactor. It's not quite my fave mod as I prefer WSC1970 but this mod is A*, all the cars are recreated superbly.

I couldn't agree more. I have been enjoying the F1 1991 HE mod tremendously!

Agreed on the 91 mod. I had been waiting for the HE to release ever since I had tried the LE. Now it just needs a proper track pack to go with it.

I use a 1990 Track pack I downloaded, does the job fine with the exception of Silverstone which if I remember changed to it's current (until this year) form.

I think there is a 1993 Silverstone track on F1-S-R's forum in the rFactor track sub forum along with the rest of the 93 tracks. I'll have to try the 1990 track pack and add the 93 Silverstone in with it.

It depends on your viewpoint. It's all custom made on the user end, so it comes down to an interpretation of what the car feels like. It's the same with iRacing.

^^ THIS.

I'm in love with Ayrton Senna's McLaren

the sound that car produces is just.......ugh

wow.

Hey guys, do any of you know where I can find the Gillet Vertigo Streiff mod (or mod that includes it) for rFactor?

Cheers

How does Rfactor's physics compare to iRacing's?

Similar, but different.

As a rule, iRacing is better, because each car is tailored and modeled properly, so the quality bar is higher.

Rfactors physics are massively dependant on the car/mod you are playing. The original cars that came with the game were quite weak, but for example the later released 2007 Bmw Sauber F1 car is fantastic, many of the mods available are fantastic but you have to pick and choose, at the top end of the scale it is close to iRacing, by the mid point it is not even close.

Back