RIDE

• Thread starter Fryto
  • 1,129 comments
The missus got me motogp14 for xmas and i was surprised on how good it is!

This is by milestone too so it's definitely got my attention, looks pretty good so far.

The missus got me motogp14 for xmas and i was surprised on how good it is!

This is by milestone too so it's definitely got my attention, looks pretty good so far.

I just got it yesterday looking for something different. I'm digging it a lot. Trying to get comfortable with dual brakes and I don't know many of these tracks. Steep learning curve.

I wonder if they'll tease the modern bikes, but leave the classics a secret until launch?

I just got it yesterday looking for something different. I'm digging it a lot. Trying to get comfortable with dual brakes and I don't know many of these tracks. Steep learning curve.

Learning curve is steep indeed.

i've gotten TC down to medium, and got rid of the racing line but yet to turn "joint braking" off that's the next step.
Great game tho, took me by surprise.

Learning curve is steep indeed.

i've gotten TC down to medium, and got rid of the racing line but yet to turn "joint braking" off that's the next step.
Great game tho, took me by surprise.
I'm guessing you're riding GP? I'm sticking to moto3 until I get comfortable with the controls.

How is the online experience? I've yet to purchase a plus subscription until I know ill use it for racing.

We should have a motogp14 thread. I couldn't find one.

Last edited:
I'm guessing you're riding GP? I'm sticking to moto3 until I get comfortable with the controls.

How is the online experience? I've yet to purchase a plus subscription until I know ill use it for racing.

Only at Moto2 at the minute haven't stepped up to MotoGP yet.
I didn't feel like i was learning a lot on Moto3 and the Moto2 bikes give a better preparation for MotoGp so made the step up as a soon i could.

Haven't been online yet and probably won't give it much of a chance, these games tend to not be very good online and more about the career, will post some opinions on here once I've tried it tho.

I think it looks about right.

cant wait for this though, love motogp 14 and this will just be brilliant if it feels as good as gp 14 to ride. Hoping they get the 2015 R1 and R1M in to it and the road going motogp bike Honda have shown off. Would also be great to see some 125s, something missing from tourist trophy. I know they aren't considered "proper" bikes vy most bikers but they forget about license class limitations. So things like the Yamaha yzfr125, Honda cbr125r, Rieju RS3, Aprilia RS125, KTM RC125 etc. Would be a worthwhile class to have.

There's a big two stroke scene in Italy according to a recent Practical Sportsbikes article, so hopefully we do get some strokers from the Milestone guys. An Aprilia AF1 would be sublime.

that would be great to get some 2 strikes, Honda NSR springs to mind. I also hope they go for a few lesser known bikes, the Ariel Ace for example is beautiful, and some scooters, just for lulz. Good thing is, being milestone, some form of photomode is a given so hopefully they expand on it with multiple bike shoots and such.

I wonder what they might add to it :).Also we need handlebar controllers for this game, that could be connected to the virtual reality thing on PS4 or pc.

Last edited:
The trailer just made me once again realize how badly I want a current-gen TT.

Hoping for some more info blowout regarding customization and whatever career mode it has in place.

The handling looks somewhat iffy to me in the gameplay video we've seen so far, so I'm crossing my fingers for a demo before I get my hopes up. Other than that, I'm wondering if my Ninja 250R made the cut this time, perhaps as a "historical" bike. :)

If the IOM TT makes it in, i hope Macau, Thailand, South Africa, Argentina and the Australian TT tracks make it in.More than likely as DLC.

Back