RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
As the car is not Testarossa, I think the rims are better stock, I will however edit the tune to mention the optional rim

The pic don't show up, is it this ?

512-2.jpg

ferrari_testarossa_by_j_ahmad-d4gfy35.jpg

Wangan%20Midnight%20-%2004%20-%2019.jpg

Yoshiaki Ishida Ferrari 288 GTO '84 Wangan Midnight 600HP

Tuned to replicate Ishida's Ferrari Wangan Midnight
Comfort Soft

CAR : Ferrari 288 GTO '84
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 600 HP at 7300 RPM
Torque: 477.3 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.5%
Weight: 1160 kg
Ballast : 82 kg
Ballast Position : 34
Weight Distribution : 46 / 54 as stock
Performance Points: 579

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Bianco or White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
High RPM Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Fully Customizable Suspension
Full Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission

Suspension - Custom Racing Coilover
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 95
Spring Rate: 11.40 13.69
Dampers (Compression): 6 3
Dampers (Extension): 5 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 3
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.17

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Corrected Stock gearing with lower final gear
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed to 390kmh / 242mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.670
2nd 2.280
3rd 1.620
4th 1.270
5th 1.022
Set Final Gear : 2.450

LSD - 1.5 way high preload
Initial Torque : 27
Acceleration Sensitivity: 19
Braking Sensitivity: 13

Brake Balance:
6/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
Since we don't have Testarossa, I have to make do with 288 GTO for Yoshiaki Ishida car from Wangan Midnight :)

The GTO has 600HP, 1160kg, with corrected weight distribution and 5 forward gear ratio, tuned on comfort soft, the car will do well on higher grip tires.

The paint is Bianco, can't remember from which car, but the White is pure :), while the wheels stay stock - it's gorgeous.

My tune goal is to make the car drivable on the streets at SSR7 and Bathurst while still be able to push hard on track. Spring and damper are optimized for all conditions, to give driver confidence in mid corner to exit. Lift off oversteer still prominent, but only when the car braked too deep and sudden ( late braking ) without any throttle input to compensate the weight thrown forward. Trail brake smoothly, ride the gas ( 10-20% throttle is enough ) a bit if feels unsure, she will trail around with grace :D

LSD is optimized with high initial torque to reduce the handling changes, while medium acceleration to maintain balance and stability when on the gas, it's a compromise to avoid excessive understeer. While the braking is set as minimum possible without causing loose rear when braking. A 2 way LSD would be ideal, but might be to extreme on the streets ( wangan battle )

Gearing while still using stock ratio is fine tuned to take advantage of the new power, the 4th gear able to reach close to 200mph or 320kmh and 5th for draft :) Launching from dead stop will need some revs so as not to bog down, aim at mid/high rpm range rev, precise throttle modulation necessary on lower gear ( 1st and 2nd ) - aim at 90% throttle.

This is one of my favorite car, and with such power, she is a legend.
It's 1242 kg and 573PP. Weight reduction forgotten? :P ;)

It's 1242 kg and 573PP. Weight reduction forgotten? :P ;)

Thanks for that :) I forgot to add weight reduction stage 2 :ouch:, I also updated the wheel section, added recommended wheels to get close to the anime Testarossa wheel like posted above, sadly the Enkei and RAYS are 12 spokes instead of 10 spokes, but they look similar :) Let me know if the Ferrari is a death trap :lol:

Jaguar XKR-S '11 600PP

Tuned for Comfort Soft to Sports Soft

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_36.jpg
CAR : Jaguar XKR-S '11
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 759 HP at 7500 RPM
Torque : 608.3 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1355 kg
Ballast : 13 kg
Ballast Position : -21
Weight Distribution : 54 / 46 as stock
Performance Points: 600

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED ) - there's no bad side effect of this, highly recommended.
Wheels : Standard Size - RAYS57Gainer in Black
Car Paint : Emerald Green Metallic

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Adjustable LSD
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
6 Speed Transmission
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 110 110
Spring Rate: 11.0 13.53
Dampers (Compression): 8 5
Dampers (Extension): 7 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( use zero camber all around if wanted max grip possible )
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.00 ( use rear toe in for more stability - recommend around 0.08 to 0.15 )

LSD - 1.5 way high preload
Initial Torque : 24
Acceleration Sensitivity: 18
Braking Sensitivity: 5 - high initial to improve response and reduce handling changes when transitioning from braking / coasting to on throttle and vice versa. Lower acceleration to improve balance in mid corner and minimum brake to reduce understeer on entry.

Brake Balance:
8/9 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I would recommend to run just one click higher on rear brake.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 8/9 brake balance as starting point.

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_35.jpg

Notes :
Made a simple tune for the Jaguar XKR-S '11. The car was used on Rome Seasonal with preset soft suspension. For this build, I focused on reducing entry understeer while maintaining stock weight distribution. I used comfort soft when fine tuning the handling, tuned and tested at Bathurst and Brands Hatch GP. With comfort soft tire, the car was able to lap Brands Hatch GP in 1:36s range and on sports soft an easy 1:29s.

Last edited:
I am using the paint color as mentioned in wangan midnight character wiki, it says Eiji car has Naye'z Blue Pearl paint, I used the same paint from Mitsubishi Naye'z Blue Pearl in GT6 :) Maybe the anime has different color ?

I am using the paint color as mentioned in wangan midnight character wiki, it says Eiji car has Naye'z Blue Pearl paint, I used the same paint from Mitsubishi Naye'z Blue Pearl in GT6 :) Maybe the anime has different color ?

Yeah I use the one from the Mitsubishi cyborg ZR, forgotten the colour name i'l look it up but the one i'm on about is the anime one ah

Is there other sources that can confirm that Eiji's Evo do have Naye'z Blue Pearl or the anime color is the correct one ?

Ah it was Iris blue pearl and I found that this colour looked like the anime one. Although I'm not sure about the colour in the game or manga :confused:

NISSAN OPTION STREAM Z ( Z33 ) '04 600PP

Tuned for Comfort Soft to Sports Soft

gallery_articles_Nissan_350Z_Option_Stream_Z_03.jpg

CAR : NISSAN OPTION Stream Z '04
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 849 HP at 6600 RPM
Torque : 707.0 ft-lb at 6200 RPM
Weight: 1440 kg
Ballast : 0 kg
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 53 / 47 as stock
Performance Points: 600

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED ) -optional, there's no bad side effect of this, highly recommended.
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Stock

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
6 Speed Transmission

Suspension - ZEAL SUPER FUNCTION SPL 車高調
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 100 100
Spring Rate: 16.0 18.00
Dampers (Compression): 7 4
Dampers (Extension): 6 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 3
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( use zero camber all around if wanted max grip possible )
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.10

Alternate Suspension setup for bumpy tracks - Bathurst etc
ZEAL SUPER FUNCTION X Series

Ride Height: 100 100
Spring Rate: 16.0 14.00
Dampers (Compression): 6 5
Dampers (Extension): 6 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 3
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.10

LSD - 1.5 way low preload
Initial Torque : 9
Acceleration Sensitivity: 20
Braking Sensitivity: 10
Alternate initial torque : 26 ( high preload ) for better stability.

Aero
Front : 0 ( Fixed )
Rear : 100 ( Use max if preferred )

Brake Balance:
8/9 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I would recommend to run just one click higher on rear brake.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 8/9 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
Made a simple tune for Option Stream Z '04. Used real life ZEAL SUPER FUNCTION SPL spring rates and with the input of a friend who owned Z33 fitted with same coilover - tuned the damper. The alternate spring rate is for bumpy track, using Zeal SUPER FUNCTION X spring rates
Tuned and tested at Bathurst and Brands Hatch GP, sports soft tire can do easy 1:29s at Brands Hatch GP

Last edited:
TOYOTA MOTORSPORTS GmbH ( TMG ) 86 GT CS V3 Race Car ( GT86 CUP )

Tuned to replicate GT86 TMG CS V3 Cup Car
Sports Medium to Racing Hard

CAR : Toyota 86 'Racing' '13
Tire : Sports Medium to Racing Hard ( Pirelli DH Slick 245/620 17 )

Specs
Horsepower: 254 HP at 7700 RPM
Torque : 176.6 ft-lb at 7200 RPM
Weight: 1207 kg ( running weight )
Ballast : 64 kg
Ballast Position : -24
Weight Distribution : 54 / 46 as the real car spec.
Performance Points: 441

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED ) -optional, there's no bad side effect of this, highly recommended - the real car has welded roll cage from factory.
Wheels : Standard Size- OZ RACING Ultraleggera in grey or silver
Car Paint : White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer ( TMG ECU Update )
Racing Exhaust ( HJS Motorsports Type )
Racing Brakes Kit ( Project Mu Racing999 + Braided Lines )
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Suspension - OHLINS TTX36 2 Way Racing Coilover with Helper Springs
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 122 135
Spring Rate: 15.67 18.67
Dampers (Extension): 6 5
Camber Angle: 0.3 0.2 ( use zero camber all around if wanted max grip possible, or use TMG base setup max range - front 0-3.25, rear 1.12+-.45 )
Toe Angle: -0.15 0.23 ( TMG base front 2mm out, rear 3 mm in )

Brake Balance:
5/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I would recommend to run just one click higher on rear brake.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

This is one of my hardest to make replica, I had to researched everywhere, magazines, forums, and technical docs. The real CS V3 has 200PS base engine in tech specs, but for racing use, it has FIA approved racing exhaust + catalyst and TMG Updated ECU. I decided to use whatever power in GT6 has with racing exhaust + ECU + Catalytic converter. The tire is Pirelli DH slick, but in GT6, racing hard has too much grip, more like DM/DS slick, so I opted for sports medium ( similar to R comp semi slick ) or sports soft ( similar to DH slick IMO ) with optional to use racing hard.

Suspension of the real car is Ohlins TTX36 2 way Racing coilover with main + helper springs. To adapt these springs, I combined both to one spring rate :) The real car uses 2 rear differential option, one stock with 3.727 and torsen LSD with 4.100 ( GT6 stock LSD + gearbox came with this ), so I use stock GT6 diff :) Everything else are as close as possible to real car. Enjoy the drive :) This car will be great for spec endurance racing.

The car in action IRL :

I have done one of the hardest to make replica :lol: The 86 GT CS V3 Cup Car, hope you guys like it. Cheap to build, based on 86 Racing '13 with only minor upgrades, just like the real cup car :lol:

@pipntick, @RAZRr1275, @MyogiWarrior34, @OdeFinn, @sumbrownkid, @Tenacious D, @Golyadkin, @teth75, @stb155, @Firehound427, @Johnnypenso, @Saidur_Ali, @Kurei, @KazaMR2, @danbojte, @Grifimus
@Kamuifanboy

Just tried your Europa Special and it was a far bit better than mine, like by a mile better. I hope your OPTION isn't a mile better than mine too lol. Seriously though, turn is solid, power-on can be a little twitchy so there's some throttle modulation needed on the part of the driver, mid corner speed is about as best as this car can get, and corner exit is decent but needing throttle control as well, which for this car can be expected. Maxing this tune is possible, which puts the car at 535pp and a serious contender for many career event races. Oversteer is mainly due to sudden lift-off or too much throttle in the corners, both of which can be controlled easily by a cautious driver. And cautious one has to be with this car anyway. Sudden turns such as esses or tight chicanes will easily upset the car but if driven carefully can be prevented by setting the car up for the corner in advance. Overall this tune has few negative points and many positive. The negative aspects of this Europa are simply traits of the car in general and careful driving can easily overcome them. Out of 10 I would give your tune a 9. I was thinking 8/10 UNTIL I upgraded the tune to 535pp it was still stable!! Although not designed to be a max tune, it can easily handle it. On sports softs it ran Rome in 1.13.480, which is very respectable, especially considering Rome has a habit of torturing MR cars. 👍

Thanks @XS for giving my car some laps and time to review, really appreciated :) The Europa skinny tire never really help :lol: The lift off oversteer and the directional changing stability might be reduced by increasing LSD initial torque to around 50, if the car becomes too tight, reduce by 5 until you find sweet spot that you like :) If the traction becomes harder to control on exit after increasing initial torque, lower the accel to 15 or 12 :)

Once again, thank you for giving feedback :cheers: Feel free to try replicas, they are not really quick, but should provide lots of enjoyment, I raced the TMG 86GT CS V3 Cup Car in arcade race at 24H Nurb, what a blast on sports medium :D

Oh I forgot, this is big, but I used a DS3 so smooth driving is a lot harder for all cars and when the car has limits that can be pushed way past like the Europa one simply cannot drive it all-out, clean driving is the key. Drive your Europa tune clean and watch the lap times get better and better every lap until you know exactly where this car's limits are. My first lap of Rome was 1.19.xxx but after four laps I was down to 1.13.480. That's a massive gain in only four minutes (approx) of practice. And yes, for a DS3 user initial torque could be changed, but I left it alone and just practiced my throttle control, easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Toyota Motorsports GmbH 86GT CS-R3 Rally Car

Tuned to replicate TMG 86GT CS R3 Rally Car - based on CS V3 Cup
Sports Medium / Dirt / Snow

CAR : Toyota 86GT '12 or Scion FR-S '12 or Subaru BRZ S '12
Tire : Sports Medium / Dirt / Snow

Specs
Horsepower: 266 HP at 7600 RPM
Torque: 187.1 ft-lb at 7100 RPM
Weight: 1080 kg
Ballast : 35 kg
Ballast Position : -36
Weight Distribution : 54 / 46 - same as CS V3 86GT Cup Car it's based on.
Performance Points: 456

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : Standard Size - any wheels. ( Dirt and Snow have preset wheel )
Rear Wing : Custom Wing Type A
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED ) - as the rally spec will have welded rollcage and body reinforcement.
Car Paint : White or any color.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust ( R3 spec requires silencer )
Intake Tuning ( R3 spec allows intake manifold modification within certain limitation )
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Full Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission

Suspension - OHLINS TTX44 Rally Spec Coilover Gr N derived
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 155 150
Spring Rate: 6.50 8.00
Dampers (Compression): 8 4
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( zero camber all around if want max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.15 0.08

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - R3 spec sequential box with homologated stock gearing + rear diff ratio
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed to 280kmh / 174mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.626
2nd 2.188
3rd 1.541
4th 1.213
5th 1.000
6th 0.767
Set Final Gear : 4.100

LSD - 1.5 way high preload for rally
Initial Torque : 48
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30

Aero
Front : 0 ( Fixed )
Rear : 20 ( Max )

Brake Balance:
7/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/7, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
The real car is not yet released, but I already made a would be replica :lol: Okay, the TMG 86GT CS R3 rally car is for 2015 season. Based on CS V3 Cup success, TMG plan to enter the rally world with FR 86GT. With different R3 rules than VLN V3, the car has less weight, more power and upgraded with mechanical LSD, rally spec suspension, and sequential gearbox.

The replica is WIP, meaning when the car actually released with additional infos, I will update the tune to reflect the new spec. In the mean time, this will do, built for tarmac, dirt and snow, the tune works for all surfaces, 3 sets of tires ( SM, Dirt and Snow ). The R3 replica tested and tuned at Toscana, Chamonix, Matterhorn, and Eiger Trail.

Have fun sliding with 86 GT, the FR heaven :cheers:

@XS, @danbojte
Finally, the Toyota Motorsports GmbH 86 GT CS R3 Rally Car replica posted :) Enjoy rally with this special FR car ( 86,FRS,BRZ )

MAZDA ROADSTER TURBO RS ( NB ) 172PS JDM Proto Ver.

Tuned to replicate Mazda Roadster Turbo ( NB ) JDM
Comfort Soft

TurboRoadster1.jpg

CAR : Mazda MX-5 Miata 1.8 RS ( NB,J ) '98 ( MUST BE EXACT MODEL )

Specs
Horsepower: 170 HP / 172 PS at 6500 RPM
Torque : 158.5 ft-lb at 4000 RPM
Weight: 1120 kg
Ballast : 90 kg
Ballast Position : 9
Weight Distribution : 52 / 48 - corrected weight distribution as in real life.
Performance Points: 391

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED ) -optional, there's no bad side effect of this, highly recommended.
Wheels : +2 Inch Up, Enkei JS+M in silver
Car Paint : Brilliant Black, White or Red or any color you like.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD

Suspension - OEM Mazda/Bilstein Damper and Spring ( 15mm drop ) - thicker roll bar
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 120 120
Spring Rate: 3.84 3.06
Dampers (Compression): 3 2
Dampers (Extension): 2 1
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 2
Camber Angle: 1.5 1.2 ( optimal camber IRL based on track day )
Toe Angle: 0.08 0.16 ( front 1mm toe in, rear 2 mm toe in )

gw2_dscn00420042.jpg

LSD - 1.5 way upgraded OEM torsen LSD
Initial Torque : 16

Brake Balance:
7/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/6, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/7 brake balance as starting point.

gw2_dscn00400040.jpg

Notes :
A great replica of the rare production of planned 9000 examples : Mazda Roadster Turbo Proto JDM model, not to be confused with Mazdaspeed Miata Turbo. This version has 6500rpm red line and produces 172PS, with Bilstein damper + Spring, stronger torsen LSD, upgraded bigger driveshaft, stronger single plate material clutch + pressure plate, IHI RHFV Turbo Kit, slightly thicker roll bar/stabilizer, 6 speed transmission, 17 inch stock wheel with Toyo Trampio VIMode tire ( comfort soft in GT6 ). The US and Canadian version are sold with Mazdaspeed brand and has 178 HP.

In GT6, the closest car with similar engine spec ( lower red line ) is '98 Miata 1.8 RS ( NB,J), do not buy any other version, as they all have different engine redline. Gearing is perfect in spacing, just like the real car, I even matched gear changes + cornering speed at Tsukuba for the whole track IRL driven by Takuya Kurosawa.

Best lap time of the real car at Tsukuba is 1:11.05 driven by Takuya-san, the lap in game and in real life bears uncanny resemblance :) In GT6, comfort soft is the tire replica. Surprisingly this car seems to react well to some negative camber, the car response is top notch, living up to the legendary driving fun of Miata with added power of a turbo, more like icing on the cake.

I lost track of time every time I got behind the wheel of this car, feels so real :lol:
Aim to beat the real life lap time on comfort soft and have fun driving a TURBO MIATA :cheers:

Last edited:
NISSAN Silvia S13 K's Bee Racing 400PS

Tuned to replicate Best Motoring Bee Racing S13 Silvia CA18DET
Sports Medium

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_40.jpg

CAR : Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection ( S13 ) '90
Tire : Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 394 HP / 400 PS at7200 RPM
Torque : 304.9 ft-lb at 6400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.3%
Weight: 1180 kg
Ballast : 166 kg
Ballast Position : 41
Weight Distribution : 52 / 48 - corrected weight distribution as in real life spec.
Performance Points: 500

GT AUTO
Oil change
Rear Wing : NO Wing.
Wheels : +2 Inch Up, GT-Aa03 in silver/silver chrome
Car Paint : Solid Black

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter:Sports
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Racing Brakes Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 2

Suspension - Buddy Club Racing Spec Coilover Damper Kit
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 85
Spring Rate: 8.00 6.00
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 1
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( use zero camber all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: 0.08 0.16

Ronda_12.jpg

LSD - 1.5 way ATS LSD
Initial Torque : 28
Acceleration Sensitivity: 23

Brake Balance:
3/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 2/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I would recommend to run just one click higher on rear brake.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/4 brake balance as starting point.

Ronda_20.jpg

Notes :
Another awesome Best Motoring feature car, back from the classic video series, the S13 was tuned by ROM specialist, Bee Racing. The Silvia used was the K's from early generation still using CA18DET engine. Pushing the limit of engine power at 400PS, with extensive engine tuning, BEE R Drag SPL ROM, big turbine and intercooler, the car was mainly used for street car drag and occasional track day.

The car was painted black with unique 3 spoke wheel design, and fitted with super sticky road legal semi slick Advan A032R S-Soft compound to get maximum traction in straight line and cornering ( Sports Medium in GT6 ) - sadly can't get wider rear tires in GT6, the real car has wider 245/40 R17 tire.

Driven at Sendai drag strip, the car achieved 12.2s quarter mile.
With current setup in GT6, the car managed easy 1:01s lap time at Tsukuba :D Enjoy the Bee R S13, great for grip and drift - touge as well :cheers:

UPDATE : Damper has been tweaked for better traction.

Last edited:
MAZDA ROADSTER TURBO RS ( NB ) 172PS JDM Ver.

Tuned to replicate Mazda Roadster Turbo ( NB ) JDM
Comfort Soft

CAR : Mazda MX-5 Miata 1.8 RS ( NB,J ) '98 ( MUST BE EXACT MODEL )

Specs
Horsepower: 170 HP / 172 PS at 6500 RPM
Torque : 158.5 ft-lb at 4000 RPM
Weight: 1120 kg
Ballast : 90 kg
Ballast Position : 9
Weight Distribution : 52 / 48 - corrected weight distribution as in real life.
Performance Points: 391

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : +2 Inch Up, Enkei JS+M in silver
Car Paint : Brilliant Black, White or Red or any color you like.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD

Suspension - OEM Mazda/Bilstein Damper and Spring ( 15mm drop ) - thicker roll bar
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 120 120
Spring Rate: 3.84 3.06
Dampers (Compression): 3 2
Camber Angle: 1.5 1.2 ( optimal camber IRL based on track day )
Toe Angle: 0.08 0.16 ( front 1mm toe in, rear 2 mm toe in )

LSD - 1.5 way upgraded OEM torsen LSD
Initial Torque : 16

Brake Balance:
7/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/6, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I would recommend to run just one click higher on rear brake.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/7 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
A great replica of the rare production of 9000 examples : Mazda Roadster Turbo JDM model, not to be confused with Mazdaspeed Miata Turbo. This version has 6500rpm red line, with Bilstein damper + Spring, stronger torsen LSD, upgraded bigger driveshaft, stronger single plate material clutch + pressure plate, IHI RHFS Turbo Kit, slightly thicker roll bar/stabilizer, 6 speed transmission, 17 inch stock wheel with Toyo Trampio VIMode tire ( comfort soft in GT6 ).

In GT6, the closest car with similar engine spec ( lower red line ) is '98 Miata 1.8 RS ( NB,J), do not buy any other version, as they all have different engine redline. Gearing is perfect in spacing, just like the real car, I even matched gear changes + cornering speed at Tsukuba for the whole track IRL driven by Takuya Kurosawa.

Best lap time of the real car at Tsukuba is 1:11.05 driven by Takuya-san, the lap in game and in real life bears uncanny resemblance :) In GT6, comfort soft is the tire replica. Surprisingly this car seems to react well to some negative camber, the car response is top notch, living up to the legendary driving fun of Miata with added power of a turbo, more like icing on the cake.

I lost track of time every time I got behind the wheel of this car, feels so real :lol:
Aim to beat the real life lap time on comfort soft and have fun driving a TURBO MIATA :cheers:

NISSAN Silvia S13 K's Bee Racing 400PS

Tuned to replicate Best Motoring Bee Racing S13 Silvia CA18DET
Sports Medium

CAR : Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection ( S13 ) '90
Tire : Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 394 HP / 400 PS at7200 RPM
Torque : 304.9 ft-lb at 6400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.3%
Weight: 1180 kg
Ballast : 166 kg
Ballast Position : 41
Weight Distribution : 52 / 48 - corrected weight distribution as in real life spec.
Performance Points: 500

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : +2 Inch Up, GT-Aa03 in silver/silver chrome
Car Paint : Solid Black

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Racing Brakes Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 2

Suspension - Buddy Club Racing Spec Coilover Damper Kit
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 75
Spring Rate: 8.00 6.00
Dampers (Compression): 7 3
Dampers (Extension): 5 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( use zero camber all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: 0.08 0.16

LSD - 1.5 way ATS LSD
Initial Torque : 28
Acceleration Sensitivity: 23

Brake Balance:
3/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 2/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I would recommend to run just one click higher on rear brake.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
Another awesome Best Motoring feature car, back from the classic video series, the S13 was tuned by ROM specialist, Bee Racing. The Silvia used was the K's from early generation still using CA18DET engine. Pushing the limit of engine power at 400PS, with extensive engine tuning, BEE R Drag SPL ROM, big turbine and intercooler, the car was mainly used for street car drag and occasional track day.

The car was painted black with unique 3 spoke wheel design, and fitted with super sticky road legal semi slick Advan A032R S-Soft compound to get maximum traction in straight line and cornering ( Sports Medium in GT6 ) - sadly can't get wider rear tires in GT6, the real car has wider 245/40 R17 tire.

Driven at Sendai drag strip, the car achieved 12.2s quarter mile.
With current setup in GT6, the car managed 1:01s lap time at Tsukuba :D Enjoy the Bee R S13, great for grip and drift - touge as well :cheers:

2 cool replicas posted, @XS, @danbojte, @SolidSnake7735, @Slender_Man, @Kurei, @sumbrownkid, hope these replicas drive well and enjoyable :D The Turbo Roadster is a must drive IMO :cheers:

-------------------------
Zero Sports WRX are now at 50%, while Eiji and Maki Kamiya Evos are 90% done, still thinking about the weight figure :( I will probably assume they do some weight saving, a moderate reduction of 80-90kg sounds plausible on the Evos :D

So many cars in the pipeline, will have to do seasonal TT and some races again to get some much needed credits :lol:

McLaren F1 '94 650PP version
Tuned to replicate McLaren F1 LM - custom tuned with 650PP - Sports Soft/Racing Hard

CAR : McLaren F1 '94
Tire : Sports Soft / Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 818 HP at 8300 RPM
Torque: 567.3 ft-lb at 6300 RPM
Weight: 1007 kg
Ballast : 3 kg
Ballast Position : 35
Weight Distribution : 47 / 53
Performance Points: 650

GT AUTO
Oil change
Aero Kits Type A
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED ) - Optional.
Rear Wing Generic Wing Type A
Wheels : +1 Inch Up GT-Ab05
Car Paint : Papaya Orange ( obtainable from Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '03 )

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Triple Plate Clutch Kit
Racing Brakes Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

AERO
Front : 200 ( fixed )
Rear : 470 ( max ) --- adjust according to track, running max aero is preferable.

LSD ( 2 way high preload )
Initial Torque : 38
Braking Sensitivity: 20

Suspension
Front, Rear
Ride Height: 80 80
Spring Rate: 12.34 14.19
Dampers (Extension): 5 4
Camber Angle: 0.0 0.0
Toe Angle: -0.10 0.15

Brake Balance:
6/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 6/6 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

As requested by Nomad67, I tuned my replica to 650PP, some major changes to the suspension and LSD was required. With sports soft, the car is very edgy on the limit, particularly on 1st to 3rd gear. Tuned at Brands Hatch GP and Mt Panorama.
Tested at Ascari Arcade race, the car is quick at 650PP, but might be taxing to drive on the limit, the 1st chicane is fine, but the next 2 corners will need smooth throttle ( lower gears ).

UPDATE 1.04 : Newly revised damper, toe, ARB and LSD, overall handling has been improved, stability increased, and easier to push hard at Ascari.

@Nomad67 : I have updated the McLaren F1 650PP for 1.04, should drive better at Ascari :cheers:

------------------

Nissan Silvia S13 K's Bee Racing 400PS has also been updated, fixed the missing detail for rear wing removal :D

TODA RACING FIGHTEX Honda Civic Type R ( FD2 ) Demo Car

Tuned to replicate TODA RACING FD2 Civic Type R Demo Car
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

TODACivic2.JPG

CAR : Honda Civic Type R ( FD2 ) ' 08
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 276 HP / 280 PS at 8300 RPM
Torque : 195.2 ft-lb at 6300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99%
Weight: 1270 kg
Ballast : 0 kg
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 59 / 41 - as stock.
Performance Points: 444

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : Standard Size - BLITZ BRW Profile 08 in Silver Chrome
Car Paint : Championship White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Adjustable LSD

Suspension - TODA RACING FIGHTEX Type EX Coilover
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 110 100
Spring Rate: 9.00 12.00
Dampers (Compression): 4 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 5
Camber Angle: 0.2 1.2 ( use zero camber all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: 0.07 0.00

LSD - 1.5 way Cusco Type RS LSD
Initial Torque : 18

Brake Balance:
6/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/7, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I would recommend to run just one click higher on rear brake.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/7 brake balance as starting point.

fightex-fd2-2.jpg

Notes :
TODA RACING built the demo car for their line up of engine + drivetrain tune up and suspension kit. The car has 2.2 TODA Racing Stoker kit fitted along with complete internal upgrades + high lift camshaft, sports injection, updated ECU, full exhaust system, intake and exhaust manifold. The car estimated to produce roughly 280PS :D The car also fitted with Work Emotion 18 inch wheel - closest match in GT6 is BLITZ BRW Profile 08.

Since detailed power data is hard to find, I have to calculate rough estimate based on a known FD2 Civic with TODA upgrade package without stroker kit, intake and sports injection ( 7 PS increase ) has around 248PS. 280PS IMO is pretty accurate based on information from people that I consulted :)

Tuned and tested at Laguna Seca, Tsukuba and Street of Willow. When tested at Tsukuba the car is capable of 1:06s lap on comfort soft. It has exceptional balance, plenty of torque and power to compete with the usual turbo JDM cars :)

ENJOY :cheers:

Last edited:
TODA RACING FIGHTEX Honda Civic Type R ( FD2 ) Demo Car 450PP version

TODA RACING FD2 Civic Type R Demo Car tuned for 450PP
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

CAR : Honda Civic Type R ( FD2 ) ' 08
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 275 HP / 279 PS at 8500 RPM
Torque : 187.9 ft-lb at 6500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.9%
Weight: 1150 kg
Ballast : 10 kg
Ballast Position : -9
Weight Distribution : 59 / 41 - as stock.
Performance Points: 450

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : Standard Size - BLITZ BRW Profile 08 in Silver Chrome
Car Paint : Championship White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - TODA RACING FIGHTEX Type EX Coilover
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 120 110
Dampers (Compression): 6 3
Dampers (Extension): 6 1
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 4
Toe Angle: 0.08 0.00

Alternative setup for even sharper handling :

Ride Height: 120 110
Dampers (Compression): 7 5
Dampers (Extension): 7 3
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.00

LSD - 1.5 way Cusco Type RS LSD
Initial Torque : 18

Brake Balance:
6/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/8, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I would recommend to run two click higher on rear brake.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
TODA RACING built the demo car for their line up of engine + drivetrain tune up and suspension kit. The car has 2.2 TODA Racing Stoker kit fitted along with complete internal upgrades + high lift camshaft, sports injection, updated ECU, full exhaust system, intake and exhaust manifold. The car estimated to produce roughly 280PS :D The car also fitted with Work Emotion 18 inch wheel - closest match in GT6 is BLITZ BRW Profile 08.

Since detailed power data is hard to find, I have to calculate rough estimate based on a known FD2 Civic with TODA upgrade package without stroker kit, intake and sports injection ( 7 PS increase ) has around 248PS. 280PS IMO is pretty accurate based on information from people that I consulted :)

This version is optimized for 450PP, different ride height, front damper, anti roll bar and front toe are used. Power and torque have been tweaked as well as weight for optimum balance of power/weight/torque.

Tuned and tested at Laguna Seca, Tsukuba and Street of Willow. When tested at Tsukuba the car is capable of easily hitting 1:05s lap on comfort soft. My best lap so far is at 1:04.5xx at Tsukuba on comfort soft. Very quick for 450PP FF car.

UPDATE : 1.05, new alternative setup with damper optimized for more response, ARB setup for better turn in and stability, toe out for added steering response. Brake balance set at 6/8 for better rotation.

ENJOY :cheers:

Last edited:
I'm going to have some time to play today. Which of your stuff since around the time I've stopped testing do you like best?

So many cars :lol:, I guess these are some of the new cars that you haven't tested yet :

SRT VIPER ACR X replica
The Hosaka Tuning GTRs ( R33 and R34 )
Nicks Forza Ferrari Dino 246
Any of the 86GT replica ( Amuse 86GT Turbo Low + High Boost, TEIN SRC BRZ, the CS V3 Cup and the CS Rally R3 car )
Ferrari 288 GTO Wangan Midnight
Knight Sports RX7 SE
Mazda Roadster Turbo
Bee Racing S13 Silvia

Feel free to pick any of the above, they are all interesting cars to drive, and some of them have a target lap time when they were built to replicate, you are free to test them at the track of your choice or the track used to replicate the lap time to see how well they drive.

The SRT Viper ACR-X uses Laguna Seca 1:31s lap
TEIN BRZ SRC : Street of Willow Springs - 1:25s and Big Willow : 1:36s
Hosaka R33 : Tsukuba - break one minute barrrier
Hosaka R34 : Tsukuba - 58s
Knight Sports RX7SE : Tsukuba 1:03.010
Mazda Roadster Turbo : Tsukuba 1:11.05

Hope you enjoy the cars 👍 Thanks :)

i've been lurking' these replica tune threads and currently stumped with a tune i'm working on... So i have the X2014 and i'm dialing in the LSD settings for high speed tracks like La Sarthe, Apricot Hill, Monza, etc. and right now i'm torn between the TRD Mechanical 2-way High Preload LSD settings and the Nismo 1.5-way High Preload LSD settings. i love the stability of the TRD in the high speed turns and its very managable in the lower speed turns as well but the Nismo feels better at higher speeds than the TRD a little bit but lacks the feeling of stability in lower speed turns, the Nismo just feels a tad too nervous at low speed corner exits yet i feel the TRD could be slighty better in the higher speeds while retaining its low speed stability......are the other LSD's that are similar to the TRD 2-way High Preload LSD?

Latest Posts

Back