RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
Ridox, I'm not usually interested in tuning 'cos I get the impression it's usually about making the cars easier to drive, and perhaps making them less realistic.

I'm interested in your replica tunes though 'cos it seems like you're making cars more realistic. I've got some questions:
  • Do your tunes make the cars handle more realistically?
  • Do your tunes sometimes make the cars harder to handle?
  • On what information do you base your replica tunes? / How do you know that your tunes make the cars more like the real thing?

Thanks for the questions :

For replicas, I tried as close possible to replicate real life performance and stats ( HP, weight, torque, suspension, LSD, lap times ) if available. Take my Knight Sports RX7, Viper ACR-X and Top Fuel Civic for example, the tires also adjusted to make it able to get closer to the lap time, while still being realistic in grip level.

My tunes may not be suitable for everyone, just like any other tuner's tune, driving style alone will make some cars harder to drive. I also never use any aids, including no ABS when tuning, so when driver with ABS used driving my car, there may be side effects ( understeer + more stability - usually feels more tight ), but if trail braking is used with ABS used, these side effects usually also will be gone. Some of my tunes / replica are definitely harder to drive than when stock, the Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600 for example, more power and torque, more weight, comfort tires ( street tires to replicate actual car ), then you can see it will be much demanding even with great suspension + LSD.

I gather information from internet, car magazines and my own experiences with cars, some suspension settings are my own tuning, as most of toe, camber, spring rate, etc are hard to come by. When I can fulfill target lap time with similar tire, and performance stats, I know I am closest as possible to the real car.

I would recommend to try any one of these cars so you can get better idea of how I tune and unique cars I made :

Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600 - Comfort Soft/Sports Hard

Lamborghini Diablo GT2 '98 - 630HP, 564PP Racing Hard / Sports Soft

AUDI R8 LMS Ultra ( Audi Sport Team Phoenix ) '12 ver.1.03 - 528HP, 599PP Racing Hard

SRT VIPER SRT10 '08 ACR-X '10 640HP - Sports Medium

Top Fuel Zero 1000 Turbo Monster Honda Civic Type R '97 EK9 388PS-Sports Medium

Knight Sports FD3S MAZDA RX7 Spirit R Type A '02 Special Edition 402PS-Comfort Soft

BEE Racing BNR32 GTR '89 400PS

Hennessey Venom 600 GTS 600HP Comfort Soft

HOSAKA TUNING FACTORY Nissan Skyline BNR34 GTR Vspec II Nur '02 720PS-Sports Medium

Hosaka Tuning Factory BCNR33 GTR RB Muscle 550PS
Tuned to replicate Hosaka Tuning Factory R33 GTR RB Japanese Muscle
Tsukuba Time Attack-Sports Medium

CAR : Nissan Skyline R33 GTR Vspec '97
Tire : Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 543 HP / 550 PS at 5800 RPM
Torque: 561.5 ft-lb at 4400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.4%
Weight: 1540 kg
Ballast : 5 kg
Ballast Position : 50
Weight Distribution : 54 / 46 as stock
Performance Points: 541

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : Standard Size - BBS RE MG painted in dark gold or bronze.
Car Paint : Black from dealership

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Torque Distributing Center Differential

AERO
Rear : 80

LSD ( NISMO GT 1.5 way front + 2 way rear - low optimal preload )
FRONT
Initial Torque : 13
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36
Braking Sensitivity: 5

REAR
Initial Torque : 9
Braking Sensitivity: 30

Torque Distributing Center Differential
FRONT/REAR = 40:60

Suspension - PCR Hosaka Tuning Factory Custom Coil Over
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 90 110
Spring Rate: 12.00 10.00
Dampers (Compression): 3 4
Dampers (Extension): 6 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 1.2 1.2
Toe Angle: -0.08 -0.08

Brake Balance:
9/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/3, for ABS 1 9/8 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
Hosaka Tuning Factory built the car to showcase their tuning prowess and the car was featured in Hot Version video, driven by Dori Dori :) The car was fitted with more front torque split and still with harder compound semi slick ( YH Advan A048 ). The goal was to post sub 1 minute lap at Tsukuba with minimal cost ( no reinforcement or light weight parts ). This R33 uses upgraded turbine that focuses on low to mid rpm response to aid acceleration with limited power and stock weight ( 550PS - 1540kg ) The car managed to do the sub 1 minute lap at Tsukuba with S tire ( R compound street legal semi slick ) -sports medium in GT6.

Now, this replica has adapted suspension from PCR Hosaka Tuning Factory (HTF) Custom Coil Over, as in GT6 higher spring rate as fitted on real one is not possible :) LSD as usual from HTF : NISMO GT LSD both front and back. Simple tune with not too much power, but very rapid on technical track and exceptional handling.

Aim to have 59s ( sub 1 minute ) lap time at Tsukuba with above tune, enjoy :cheers:

Ok, for ***** and giggles, I thought to myself...what about a 49 VW Beettle on this track...so with a basically stock...exception sport tires, I was able to get times with this 25hp with oil change (24hp without) car of respectable 1.30's. So I then said to myself...what if?? So Adding:

Racing Suspension Hard

Engine Tuning Stage 1
Computer Sports
Exhaust Sport
Cat Converter Sports
Intake Tuning
Turbo kit Low Range

Twin Plate Clutch Kit

5 Speed Tranny

Weight Reduction Stage 1
Carbon Hood
Window Reduction

This all brought me to a whopping 72hp....but brought my times down to low 1.15's still running hard sports. I wonder if I were to put the Sport Soft on, ... I am thinking a possible 2-3 sec gain.

I am about to do similar testing with the 66' version and see what happens, I am starting with a whole 33hp before oil change lol...

I find it amazing that when using modern tech and lots of hp, of how much it actually takes to drop 15-18 sec off a lap....anyway just thought you might find this interesting...I was also wondering with a good Diff and suspension setting, along with fully cust tranny what times these cars can do....and really I also have to wonder...is it realistic??

Anyway...if you're willing to blow 60k on the 66' VW and another 40K on the 49'...plus parts lol...let me know what you've come up with for settings and I will try them out.

Update on the 66'

Ok, so pretty much stock...33hp (34hp with oil change), with the 5 speed tranny and sport hard tires...was in the 1.26's

Adding the same mods as the 49' Beetle, and the times are in the 1.15's, note though that with the 5 speed you're on the rev limiter of 77mph on the straights with all that 85hp! So my think is that by changing to a full custom tranny, I should see a few mph gain on the straights and maybe knock a couple of sec's off the time??

Custom Tranny...mid to low 1.13's

Slap on the med sports and managed to just break into the 1.10's

Last edited:
Ok, for ***** and giggles, I thought to myself...what about a 49 VW Beettle on this track...so with a basically stock...exception sport tires, I was able to get times with this 25hp with oil change (24hp without) car of respectable 1.30's. So I then said to myself...what if?? So Adding:

Racing Suspension Hard

Engine Tuning Stage 1
Computer Sports
Exhaust Sport
Cat Converter Sports
Intake Tuning
Turbo kit Low Range

Twin Plate Clutch Kit

5 Speed Tranny

Weight Reduction Stage 1
Carbon Hood
Window Reduction

This all brought me to a whopping 72hp....but brought my times down to low 1.15's still running hard sports. I wonder if I were to put the Sport Soft on, ... I am thinking a possible 2-3 sec gain.

I am about to do similar testing with the 66' version and see what happens, I am starting with a whole 33hp before oil change lol...

I find it amazing that when using modern tech and lots of hp, of how much it actually takes to drop 15-18 sec off a lap....anyway just thought you might find this interesting...I was also wondering with a good Diff and suspension setting, along with fully cust tranny what times these cars can do....and really I also have to wonder...is it realistic??

Anyway...if you're willing to blow 60k on the 66' VW and another 40K on the 49'...plus parts lol...let me know what you've come up with for settings and I will try them out.

Update on the 66'

Ok, so pretty much stock...33hp (34hp with oil change), with the 5 speed tranny and sport hard tires...was in the 1.26's

Adding the same mods as the 49' Beetle, and the times are in the 1.15's, note though that with the 5 speed you're on the rev limiter of 77mph on the straights with all that 85hp! So my think is that by changing to a full custom tranny, I should see a few mph gain on the straights and maybe knock a couple of sec's off the time??

Custom Tranny...mid to low 1.13's

Slap on the med sports and managed to just break into the 1.10's

Interesting choice of car to experiment :lol: 1:10s with a vintage Beetle is pretty quick on sports medium, I guess irl, if someone with lots of money to spend, build a classic Beetle with custom suspension, lightweight body, sequential gearbox, custom chassis, engine swap with same HP, and fit sticky semi slick, it would lap in 1:10 or maybe even quicker in the hands of pro driver.

I made some improvement with Ishida's Ferrari 288 GTO, did some tweaking here and there, pretty stable no at Brands Hatch GP, Apricot Hill and SSR7 on comfort soft. Aizawa Supra is about 90% done, just needs some polishing.

Interesting choice of car to experiment :lol: 1:10s with a vintage Beetle is pretty quick on sports medium, I guess irl, if someone with lots of money to spend, build a classic Beetle with custom suspension, lightweight body, sequential gearbox, custom chassis, engine swap with same HP, and fit sticky semi slick, it would lap in 1:10 or maybe even quicker in the hands of pro driver.

I made some improvement with Ishida's Ferrari 288 GTO, did some tweaking here and there, pretty stable no at Brands Hatch GP, Apricot Hill and SSR7 on comfort soft. Aizawa Supra is about 90% done, just needs some polishing.

Yes, well I see lots of tunes and tests for the usual suspects, however I wanted to try some different, as I was very curious to see what the outcome would be...yes 1.10's, but what really amazes me this car well under a 100hp...Maybe its the track...Physics will only allow us to go so fast, really, and this track you can throw all the power you want...and there will be a point, where you are clawing for 100's or 1000's/sec

TOP FUEL 'ZERO 1000' Turbo Monster Honda Civic Type R EK9 '97

Tuned to replicate Top Fuel ZERO 1000 Civic Turbo Type R EK9 388PS
featured in Best Motoring Tuned Car Battle ( S Tire )-Sports Medium

View attachment 101810

CAR : Honda Civic Type R '97
Tire : Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 383 HP / 388 PS at 9100 RPM
Torque: 224.0 ft-lb at 8900 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.5%
Weight: 953 kg
Ballast : 19 kg
Ballast Position : 43
Weight Distribution : 58 / 42 as stock
Performance Points: 526

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED in this build ) - there's no bad side effect of this, highly recommended.
Flat Floors Type A
Wheels : +1 Inch Up - ADVAN RGII painted in White
Car Paint : Championship White ( stock from dealership )

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Five Speed Transmission ( Cross Mission )
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 2

LSD ( ATS Carbon Spec IV 1.5 way high preload )
Initial Torque : 39
Braking Sensitivity: 30

Suspension - TEIN Super Racing Spec Circuit Master RS Coil Over Kit
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 90 100
Spring Rate: 14.00 10.00
Dampers (Compression): 3 4
Dampers (Extension): 4 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 4
Camber Angle: 0.3 1.0
Toe Angle: -0.28 0.00

Brake Balance:
7/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
One of few Japanese Civic EK tuner car with big turbine kit fitted, weight reduction down to only driver seat + race oriented reinforcements, race spec suspension, 5 speed cross mission ( shorter gearing ) giving extreme performance for a civic. This requires the car to be fitted with S tire ( R Compound semi slick tires )-The Top Fuel Zero 1000 uses soft /R compound semi slick tire in The Best Motoring Tuned Car Battle at Tsukuba, and in GT6 equals to sports medium.

The car is tuned to replicate the real car as close as possible, the real car has Super Racing type N1 Coil Over with very high spring rate not available in GT6, so I opted to use the lower spring rate of Super Racing Circuit Master RS ( works just as good ). LSD is replicated - ATS Carbon 1.5 way, this time the LSD is one of the cars strength alongside the potent Circuit Master RS coilovers, able to give great response and traction.

Camber has been tweaked to perform better in GT6, if going for real life spec, camber front should be 2.6, while rear stays the same 1.0. ( if one can post close lap time to real lap time with the 2.6 front camber, then the FF beast is tamed )

The real car is capable of 1:02.57 at Tsukuba during test lap and definitely can get better lap time as it has some brake fade issue ( causing sporadic understeer ), my test best lap time ( driving to replicate similar pace + line to the Best Motoring video ) is 1:02.0xx using sports medium and no aids ( with stick giving perfect shifts - with H shifter and wheel, the lap time would be closer )

To get the best of the car, drive like a pro driver would in real life, smooth steering, trail brake, exit with smooth gradual throttle especially on low speed exit ( 2nd gear corner ), only full on when certain you won't lift off anymore.

Enjoy :cheers:

I bought the Integra Type R Touring, PlayStation version...and thought I would try these setting...wow, all I did was an oil change and put in low range turbo bring it up to 357hp/186ft-lb and 1050kg and pulled out 56sec laps! I was thinking that the chassis should be close or not too far off from each other. I used most of your suspension, except ride height, left them stock.

Next I will get that 97 Type R and see how it compares.

I got the base parts for the following cars:

1. Reina R32 debut - Nismo R32 S-tune 600hp
2. Reina R32 main - Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R V-spec II 94' 500hp
3. Koichi Hiramoto Authentic Dragon - Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R V-spec II 94' 620hp
4. Tatsuya Shima Blackbird v II - RuF BTR - 700hp

I didn't tweak the suspensions, brakes and LSD yet for these cars but for their builds, I can PM them to you @Ridox2JZGTE if you like.

Just sent you the details along with a query/request.
They just need some fine tuning. lol, consider me your WM co-tuner in getting the power values and the peak movements (Kitami/Yamamoto/Ohta/Tominaga in one PSN member, lol)

I am busy doing so many things :) Will probably post the Monster Machine Supras in a day or 2, currently have so many cars to build, tune and test.

Some of the cars under progress :

Mine's BNR32 GTR - 59.1s record Tsukuba replica
Zero Sports WRX Type RA '98
Scion FRS and Subaru BRZ TEIN SRC Test Car Replica
GT86 APEXI N1 Demo Car
GT86 AMUSE HI TECH Demo Car Replica
Reina's R32 GTR
Hiramoto's R32 GTR
Ishida's Ferrari 288 GTO
TOM"S ADVOX Toyota Supra RZ Demo Car ( Completed quite a while ago )

TOM's ADVOX JZA80 Supra RZ 327PS

Tuned to replicate TOM's ADVOX Supra RZ
Best Motoring Tsukuba Trial - Comfort Medium

Tsukuba Circuit_15.jpg

CAR : Toyota Supra RZ '97
Tire : Comfort Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 322 HP / 327 PS at 6000 RPM
Torque: 412.2 ft-lb at 3500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 94.4%
Weight: 1510 kg
Ballast : 167 kg
Weight Distribution : 53 / 47 - corrected weight distribution as in real life.
Performance Points: 472

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : +1 Inch Up - Boyd Coddington Wheels Legacy F-09
Car Paint : Deep Blue Metallic or any color.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Fully Customizable Suspension
Adjustable LSD ( OPTIONAL )

Suspension - TOM's ADVOX Height Adjustable Coilover + ADVOX alignment
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 105 105
Spring Rate: 7.70 6.60
Dampers (Compression): 2 3
Dampers (Extension): 6 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 3
Camber Angle: 0.3 1.3 ( ADVOX setup range : front 0.30+- 0.50, rear 1.60+- 0.50 )
Toe Angle: 0.04 0.19 ( ADVOX setup range : front 0.00+-0.08, rear 0.24+-0.08 )

LSD - Tuned version of Torsen LSD as fitted on 6MT Getrag - Supra Twin Turbo 6 Speed
Initial Torque : 40
Acceleration : 30
Braking : 13

Tsukuba Circuit_17.jpg

Brake Balance:
6/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The Toyota TOM's ADVOX Supra RZ was featured in Best Motoring, fitted with street tires and only have ADVOX coilover installed, the car was a demo for the newly released ADVOX suspension kit. The car with 327PS managed 1:08.61 lap time.

The GT6 replica is tuned to replicate the lap time, fitted with comfort medium and 322HP / 327PS. The weight distribution has also been fixed at 53/47. Suspension is based on retail ADVOX Height Adjustable Coilover Suspension with medium spring rate package selected, TOM's roll bar and the ADVOX specific wheel alignment setup also included ( camber and toe ). When tested, the car managed 1:08s with ease.

The TOM's ADVOX replica should work on sports tire as well and power up to 400+PS.

Update : Fixed ADVOX Alignment Range.

Added LSD setup - a tuned version of OEM Torsen LSD fitted on Supra RZ - provides more stable power delivery.

Last edited:
AUDI R8 LMS Ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12 RIDOX ver. 528HP 1250kg - NEW UPDATE Ver 1.03

I just gave this tune a try when going back to the gift R8 I had given a few spins back when I earned it. There are moments of brilliance in this set-up. It made me rethink the way that I approach tuning, mainly due to the flip philosophy of this set-up's LSD tuning settings. Rather than rely on the fact that a little bit of throttle applied in rear wheel drive cars is the best way to regain stability (ie. sort of induce understeer in most set-ups), this tune says get your stability in other ways and let the car turn smoothly under full acceleration at any speed (ie. low accel setting on LSD versus high decel setting). Impressive. I knew it would take some getting used to, but I wanted to give it a nod here for its innovation. It keeps this car (which can still/already kick you in an unwary moment) alive and demands new thinking and techniques to drive it at its limits. This is fun, and it's why I love this game. Thanks, Ridox.

Tester's note: This car drives the best while listening to James Brown.

AUDI R8 LMS Ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12 RIDOX ver. 528HP 1250kg - NEW UPDATE Ver 1.03

I just gave this tune a try when going back to the gift R8 I had given a few spins back when I earned it. There are moments of brilliance in this set-up. It made me rethink the way that I approach tuning, mainly due to the flip philosophy of this set-up's LSD tuning settings. Rather than rely on the fact that a little bit of throttle applied in rear wheel drive cars is the best way to regain stability (ie. sort of induce understeer in most set-ups), this tune says get your stability in other ways and let the car turn smoothly under full acceleration at any speed (ie. low accel setting on LSD versus high decel setting). Impressive. I knew it would take some getting used to, but I wanted to give it a nod here for its innovation. It keeps this car (which can still/already kick you in an unwary moment) alive and demands new thinking and techniques to drive it at its limits. This is fun, and it's why I love this game. Thanks, Ridox.

Tester's note: This car drives the best while listening to James Brown.

Thanks for the review, glad the car worked for you 👍 I have different way of tuning LSD or should I say replicating LSD ( I prefer to make LSD works similar to real life counterpart ) and fine tune the suspension to make it work in synergy.

Tsukuba is deceptively tricky. Took me 18 laps to log a 1:02 in the civic. So hard to be consistent in that car on that track.

Yeah, the new 1.04 update fixed the tire temperature, will take some laps to heat up the tire :) Good job on getting the lap time down, the Civic needs some fine throttle application with it's massive torque and HP at the front wheels.

UPDATE : Sorry, I have been missing the past 2 days, busy life :) Will update the Monster Machine Supra ( 3 version ) and the awesome batches of GT86, BRZ and FRS replicas that's so close to the real counterpart ( real life suspension + alignment ) These replicas should be adaptable for the current seasonals.

SUBARU BRZ S TEIN SRC ( Super Racing Circuit ) Test Car Replica

Tuned to replicate BRZ TEIN SRC Test Car ( works on GT86 and FRS )
Comfort Soft

Gemasolar_36.jpg

CAR : Subaru BRZ S '12 ( also works on Toyota 86 GT '12 and Scion FR-S '12 )
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 202 HP at 6600 RPM
Torque: 163.3 ft-lb at 6500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 93.2%
Weight: 1230 kg
Ballast : 0 kg
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 53 / 47 as stock
Performance Points: 411

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : Standard Size - ENKEI RPF1
Car Paint : White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Exhaust
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - TEIN Super Racing Circuit Coilover ( Mid Rate )
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 110 120
Spring Rate: 10.00 12.00
Dampers (Compression): 6 6
Dampers (Extension): 5 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 1 1
Camber Angle: 0.3 0.2
Toe Angle: -0.13 0.17

Brake Balance:
6/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
This is one EPIC REPLICA :D

So, the TEIN Engineer visited US soil to showcase their latest Super Racing Circuit Coilover Kit for the famous trio ( FR-S, 86 GT and BRZ S ) Their main car for the demo/test was Subaru BRZ S, the car was stock except for the prototype exhaust, stickier extreme performance summer street tire ( Ventus R-S3 - Comfort Soft in GT6 ) wrapping ENKEI RPF1 17 inch wheel, AP Racing Big Brake Kit and the TEIN SRC Coilover Kit.

The TEIN Super Racing Circuit Coilover is able to handle a range of spring rate :
Front : 8kg/mm-12kg/mm
Rear : 10kg/mm-14kg/mm
The Demo/Test car replica above had medium rate - front 10k and rear 12k spring rates and track damper settings as the real test car have ( neutral damper setup )

Here are some suggested damper settings after extensive tuning and testing that will surely enhanced the experience with TEIN SRC Coilover :

GT6 Damper Recommended Setup for TEIN SRC replica ( adapted from real life setup )
Front / Rear

Track ( Neutral ) - used on the replica above
Compression :6 6
Extension : 5 5

Track ( Loose )
Compression :6 4
Extension : 5 4

Track ( Tight )
Compression :5 6
Extension : 5 5

Performance Winding Road
Compression :4 4
Extension : 4 4

Comfort / Daily Drive
Compression :3 2
Extension : 2 1

When tested at Willow Springs IRL ( not a pro driver ), the car was considerably faster than using stock suspension + factory tires ( same everything else ).

Streets of Willow Springs
1:29.xx stock suspension + tires
1:25.xx Ventus R-S3 + Tein SRC ( GT6 replica target time -Comfort Soft )

Willow Springs International ( Big Willow )
1:38.xx stock suspension
1:36.xx Ventus R-S3 + Tein SRC ( GT6 replica target time -Comfort Soft)

The replica above is able to post similar lap time :) or even faster in the hand of better driver. Tested in GT6 at both Willow Springs Big and Streets.

My impression : The TEIN SRC gives the BRZ/FR-S/86 GT a great feeling overall, exceptional handling and grip with understeer or oversteer that can be initiated almost at will by the driver.

teinbrz22.jpg

@Kamuifanboy : I would love to hear your feedback on this particular replica at Streets of Willow and Big Willow, feel free to use it on 86GT, or FR-S or BRZ S :D And if you want, give some of the damper setups some laps ( comfort, loose, tight, winding road ) and let me know how they are differ :cheers:

Last edited:
Toyota 86 GT '12 APEXI N1 Evolution Test Car ( Ridox ver )

Tuned to replicate 86 GT APEXI N1 Evo Test Car - Ridox ver
Comfort Soft / Sports Hard

Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_12.jpg

CAR : Toyota 86 GT '12 ( also works on Subaru BRZ S '12 and Scion FR-S '12 )
Tire : Comfort Soft or Sports Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 280 PS / 274HP at 7600 RPM
Torque: 194.5 ft-lb at 7100 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.1%
Performance Points: 450

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : Standard Size - BLITZ BRW Profile 08
Rear Wing : Custom Wing Type A

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
6 Speed Transmission ( Close Ratio )

Suspension - APEXI N1 EVOLUTION Coilover
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 110 120
Spring Rate: 10.00 8.00
Dampers (Compression): 7 4
Dampers (Extension): 6 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5

Aero:
Rear : 20

LSD - Cusco Type MZ 1.5 way high preload
Initial Torque : 23
Braking Sensitivity: 13

Brake Balance:
7/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/7 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
I made this replica to replicate APEXI test/demo car used to promote their tune up line of products ( Air filter, ECU, Exhaust, Coilover, etc ) Due to very limited data, I made a what if version - tuned for Tsukuba Time Attack with mild power tune and utilizing cross mission ( close ratio gearbox ), aftermarket CUSCO LSD + their very own APEXI top of the range N1 Evolution Coilover.

The car has 280PS and very well balanced for track and street driving, use trail brake to maximize the damper + LSD setup, nail the entry and enjoy great speed out of a corner.

Last edited:
POWERHOUSE AMUSE 86 GT HI TECH DEMO CAR replica

Tuned to replicate POWERHOUSE AMUSE 86 HI TECH DEMO CAR

Comfort Soft

Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_141.jpg

Specs
Horsepower: 245+ PS / 243 HP at 7500 RPM
Torque: 173.3 ft-lb at 7000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1180 kg
Ballast : 37 kg
Ballast Position : -36
Weight Distribution : 54 / 46 -altered due to weight savings
Performance Points: 437

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : +1 Inch Up - RAYS 57Gainer in Black

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Suspension - POWERHOUSE AMUSE HI TECH DAMPER

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 120 130
Spring Rate: 8.00 8.00
Dampers (Compression): 8 4
Dampers (Extension): 7 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 4

Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_18.jpg

Brake Balance:
7/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/7 brake balance as starting point.

amuse_power_house_tune_toyota_86_tsukuba_hyper_meeting2.jpg

Notes :
The demo car was seen at Tsukuba Hyper Meeting, a mild tune up by PowerHouse Amuse, sporting some power upgrades mainly exhaust system ( R1 TITAN STTI ), AMUSE Hi Tech ROM Custom ECU and their flagship coilover kit for 86 GT, the Hi Tech Damper Kit. The suspension tune is different than Tein offering, aiming at balancing street daily driving and track day performance, the Hi Tech Damper Kit is all around performer
The car has 245+PS and finely tuned for light track duty and spirited street driving.
UPDATED : New information regarding weight savings and power figures .

View attachment 112837

Hi Tech ROM will most likely give 10-12HP at the flywheel, might not be far from 243HP :)

Just made calculation, without ROM : 236PS or 215PS at the wheel, let's say ROM adds 9-10PS from base stock power 182PS at the wheel ( 5 % increase ) then we have 245PS - voila, it was spot on :) I will update with the car without the ROM installed.

Weight savings from exhaust, RECARO Carbon seats, rear interior, trunk etc = 50kg, which most are from rear part of the car, thus changing weight distribution to 54/46 :D

PP has been increased and damper has been tweaked for the new weight.

-Optional : -For version without Hi Tech ROM Installed : 233 HP / 236 PS, same tune with power limiter set at : 96.2% - to maintain peak torque ( closer to the real car )

Last edited:
POWERHOUSE AMUSE 86 GT TURBO DEMO CAR ( Low Boost ) replica

Tuned to replicate POWERHOUSE AMUSE 86 TURBO DEMO CAR

Comfort Soft

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_32.jpg

Specs
Horsepower: 300 PS / 296 HP at 7700 RPM
Torque: 213.6 ft-lb at 5700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.1 %
Performance Points: 462

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : +2 Inch Up - RAYS 57Xtreme in Silver
Car Paint : Orange Metallic ( from dealership )

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Racing Brakes Kit

Front, Rear

Dampers (Compression): 8 5
Dampers (Extension): 7 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 6

Initial Torque : 30

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_34.jpg

Brake Balance:
6/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

86-Style-2013-571.jpg

Notes :
The famous Amuse Turbo 86 Demo car :) First stage turbo build was running low boost at 0.6 Bar, producing just over 300PS. Engine was built from the ground up, with better internals, custom intercooler and Amuse expertise in custom fabrication. Using most of Amuse tune up products, this car is a true testament of Amuse high quality and durability. The real car was actually an auto :D but since GT6 do not have auto 86 GT and why drive an auto :lol:

The car has 300PS and built as a turbo testing project for Amuse

Last edited:
POWERHOUSE AMUSE 86 GT TURBO DEMO CAR ( High Boost ) replica

Tuned to replicate POWERHOUSE AMUSE 86 TURBO High Boost DEMO CAR

Comfort Soft

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_31.jpg

Specs
Horsepower: 425+ PS / 420 HP at 7900 RPM
Torque: 282.7 ft-lb at 7800 RPM
Power Limiter at : 97.4 %
Performance Points: 511

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : +2 Inch Up - RAYS 57Xtreme in Silver
Car Paint : Orange Metallic ( from dealership )

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Racing Brakes Kit

Front, Rear

Dampers (Compression): 8 5
Dampers (Extension): 7 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 6

Initial Torque : 23

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_33.jpg

Brake Balance:
6/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Notes :
The famous Amuse Turbo 86 Demo car :) Final stage turbo build running high boost at over 1 Bar, producing just over 425PS / 420HP. Max target power during build stage was 460+PS at 1.5 Bar of boost, but to increase engine durability, power was set at 420HP.
Engine was built from the ground up, with better internals, custom intercooler and Amuse expertise in custom fabrication. Using most of Amuse tune up products, this car is a true testament of Amuse high quality and durability. The real car was actually an auto :D but since GT6 do not have auto 86 GT and why drive an auto :lol:

86-Style-2013-592.jpg

The car has over 425PS and built as a turbo and single exhaust system testing project for Amuse

Last edited:
Some new cars posted if anyone interested to try them : @pipntick, @RAZRr1275, @MyogiWarrior34, @OdeFinn, @sumbrownkid, @Tenacious D, @Golyadkin, @amar212, @teth75, @stb155, @Firehound427, @Johnnypenso, @Saidur_Ali, @Kurei, @KazaMR2, @Dusty1990, @danbojte

Real life, these cars are some of my latest epic replica :lol:, replicated pretty well and so much fun to drive.

Toyota TOM's ADVOX Supra RZ '97 327PS 472PP - Comfort Medium

Subaru BRZ S '12 TEIN SRC Test Car Replica 202HP 411PP - Comfort Soft

Wangan Midnight :

Keiichi Aizawa 'Monster Machine' Toyota Supra RZ '97 Early Stage 500HP 533PP - Comfort Soft

Keiichi Aizawa 'Monster Machine' Toyota Supra RZ '97 Full Power Stage 800HP 596PP - Comfort Soft

More Toyota 86 GT replicas coming : Amuse Hi Tech Demo car, APEXI N1 Evo Demo car, and Amuse Turbo ( 300PS and 428PS version )

How much research work is it to find the right data? It must be very much effort! Awesome :)👍

I spent hours traversing the net ( forums, magazine articles, news, reviews + test drive reports and enthusiasts gathering sites ), some are not complete, some suspension settings are collected from various sources ( wheel alignment are often from track day / auto x / street car setup shared on various specialty forums ). I can't really say the right data, but I adapted those data into the game, and some tweaking more often than not must be done ( tire selection for example, and power figures that are often vague or not accurate ) If there's a lap time, I usually tried to get close as possible.

I got the chance to try out both Supras today. The 500HP version is great, reaches 200mph with the stock gearing (but tops out soon after that...) The 800HP Silver Surfer though... Man! That thing is really a monster. It is perfectly capable of reaching 240mph with a long enough straight!

I am revisiting my older replicas, the first 3 has been updated for 1.04 - Drift Bible S14, Nishizao SPL AE86, and Zeek MR2 GTS. Will post the Detuned Monster Machine Supra soon ( using SZ-R ) :) I hope it's okay that I omitted the NOS upgrade on both version of Monster Machine Supra that has been posted, I feel that the car easily reach 300kmh quite easily without the help of NOS. Maybe I will edit the tune to include optional NOS for overboost function :)

EDIT : Updated my Viper ACR-X replica, damper, brake balance and LSD has been improved.

SRT VIPER SRT10 '08 ACR-X '10 640HP - Sports Medium - 594PP @pipntick : Maybe you'll like this Viper :)

Last edited:
Thanks Dan :) Hope you like the TEIN BRZ.

I have updated another replica for 1.04, the J's Racing Honda S2000 has been improved, lowered camber and LSD initial torque to give better grip at mid speed corners and increased ride height by 10mm to help with stability on rough/bumpy roads.

Keiichi Aizawa 'Monster Machine' JZA80 Supra SZ-R ( Detuned Stage ) 400HP

Tuned to replicate Wangan Midnight 'Monster Machine' Supra Detuned Stage- Comfort Soft

Special Stage Route 5 Clubman.jpg

CAR : Toyota Supra SZ-R '97

Specs
Horsepower: 400 HP at 6900 RPM
Torque: 328.6 ft-lb at 5400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.1%
Weight: 1320 kg
Ballast : 132 kg
Weight Distribution : 53 / 47 - corrected weight distribution as in real life.
Performance Points: 500

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED )
Wheels : +2 Inch Up - RAYS VR.G2 painted in Silver
Rear Wing : No Wing
Car Paint : Silver Metallic

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction
Full Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission

Suspension - TOM's ADVOX Height Adjustable Coilover ( Mid Rate )
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 105 105
Spring Rate: 7.70 6.60
Dampers (Compression): 2 3
Dampers (Extension): 6 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 4
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.19

OPTIONAL ADVOX Alignment Range ( Real World Setup )

Camber Angle: 0.3 1.6 ( ADVOX setup range : front 0.30+- 0.50, rear 1.60+- 0.50 )
Toe Angle: 0.08 0.24 ( ADVOX setup range : front 0.00+-0.08, rear 0.24+-0.08 )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Stock gearing with final gear RZ model
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed to 290kmh / 180mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.724
2nd 2.246
3rd 1.541
4th 1.205
5th 1.000
6th 0.818
Set Final Gear : 3.266

LSD - Cusco type MZ 1.5 way -high preload
Initial Torque : 18

Brake Balance:
7/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 8/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The fearsome 'Monster Machine' Supra in it's detuned stage tune, driven by Keiichi Aizawa, the car was tuned to conquer the Wangan but in the end, after experiencing a gruesome defeat and the Supra dying, he sees himself unworthy to pilot it ever again and leaves it to the tuners to decide its fate.

The tuners detuned it, gave it back to Kei and repainted it to Silver like that of his father's XX Celica, which made Kei break into tears. They said that 400hp is decent enough for C1 with Kei's skills.

The Detuned Supra is still potent machine, able to go over 300kmh :D

Credit goes to MyogiWarrior34 for his input on Wangan Midnight builds 👍

UPDATE : Added optional Advox Alignment Range.

Last edited:
Thanks Dan :) Hope you like the TEIN BRZ.

I have updated another replica for 1.04, the J's Racing Honda S2000 has been improved, lowered camber and LSD initial torque to give better grip at mid speed corners and increased ride height by 10mm to help with stability on rough/bumpy roads.

I've tried these at Ascari - my preferred testing track, also because I can fight in a much lower PP car with those 650PP Supercars (except TEIN's BRZ which one also did it very well, but in lower class challenges):

Toyota TOM's ADVOX Supra RZ '97 327PS 472PP - Comfort Medium - wonderful machine, power, grip, stability, no over-under things or spins.

Subaru BRZ S '12 TEIN SRC Test Car Replica 202HP 411PP - Comfort Soft - great car in it's class, stuck to the track, doing it's job.

J's Racing Honda S2000 '06 Street/Track - already recognized in motor-sport, great car (It looked amazing with that low profile and high camber and did it well too). Though, I can't wait to try the update.

All of them great looking cars. 👍 I had a great pleasure driving them and I thank you! :cheers:

Sometimes I think (actually I know it), we don't need to reinvent the wheel, it's already there. We just have to use it wisely. 👍

P.S.: The english is not my native language, sadly. This was an unusually long post for me and I'm exhausted now. :lol:

Last edited:
Glad to hear you are having good time with the cars, you can fit higher grip tires on these replicas, the tires are only recommended tire for realistic grip that is being replicated. Consider it as a base tune :) You can usually increase power and reduce weight by certain degree without changing the driving/handling characteristics.
The J's Racing S2000 can go close to 400HP with no issue, simply fit sports hard or medium and reap the benefits.
The trio 86GT, BRZ and FR-S replicas can go up to 280HP + sports hard/medium - and they will drive well too.

I have updated the APEXI N1 Evo 86 GT replica, it's quite good on sports hard - also works well on Trial Mountain 450PP GT6 Super Lap event :D

Glad to hear you are having good time with the cars, you can fit higher grip tires on these replicas, the tires are only recommended tire for realistic grip that is being replicated. Consider it as a base tune :) You can usually increase power and reduce weight by certain degree without changing the driving/handling characteristics.
The J's Racing S2000 can go close to 400HP with no issue, simply fit sports hard or medium and reap the benefits.
The trio 86GT, BRZ and FR-S replicas can go up to 280HP + sports hard/medium - and they will drive well too.

I have updated the APEXI N1 Evo 86 GT replica, it's quite good on sports hard - also works well on Trial Mountain 450PP GT6 Super Lap event :D
Thank you! I've already tried different tires and also 6 Speed Close Ratio Transmission too. :sly:

Back