RIP Hiboost Pro Drag Team!

Danny280zxturbo
I want to thank christoofastforu:2F4U for his loyalty!!

Now you are HIBOOST LEADER!!

We will do our best to make things better at GT6!

Congrats chris much respect bro.

Tell your boy Andyswag thanks for the kick, didn't even join the lobby and somehow I lag while loading into the room... Tell him to keep an eye out for this flag next time... No one likes getting flag treed off an US ghost.

Hi, wondering if i can join, never been in a team of any sought, just recently got online and started hanging out. wanna join a team. i am very loyal kind and will always lend a helping hand when needed, which you will be able to see once i join the team ;> main car is my 440 R/T Jet Black, Runs 9s in the 1/4 mile. Tuned specifically by me for drag racing. Look Foward to hearing from you soon

Guys, sorry for the double post but I had too.

HIBOOST will RIP. I really had fun with this Team but there is no more reason for this Team to continue.. FreddySR20DE, sold his ps3, my boy DQ is "MIA", Chris2fast4u is going to the ARMY, Andy is a quitter and the rest are also "MIA".

I really want to appreciate my loyal members who never quit and always keep it real. We really had fun tuning those Hondas, I really think that no other Team out there that can tune FF like we do.

Thank you so much for your time guys and I always want to send much respect and love to T.D.S. because it was the best Team we ever battle and it was a really good battle. G.T.W.W. another Team I chill with and had fun with. R-Spec because after all the beef we had at the end we became cool.

For the last time I will like to apologize to all of you for my attitude problem, for acting cocky and childish.

My true story is; that I took this game way to serious and spend more time on it than with my own family so I need to go to a GT5 rehab.

Don’t know what will happen on GT6 but all I can say that I will start the same way I started on GT5, SOLO.

THE WAY I STARTED ON GT5 IS THE WAY I ENDED.

SOLO Danny280zxturbo FTW!!

This thread will get locked tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

HIBOOST will RIP. I really had fun with this Team but there is no more reason for this Team to continue.. FreddySR20DE, sold his ps3, my boy DQ is "MIA", Chris2fast4u is going to the ARMY, Andy is a quitter and the rest are also "MIA".

I really want to appreciate my loyal members who never quit and always keep it real. We really had fun tuning those Hondas, I really think that no other Team out there that can tune FF like we do.

Thank you so much for your time guys and I always want to send much respect and love to T.D.S. because it was the best Team we ever battle and it was a really good battle. G.T.W.W. another Team I chill with and had fun with. R-Spec because after all the beef we had at the end we became cool.

For the last time I will like to apologize to all of you for my attitude problem, for acting cocky and childish.

My true story is; that I took this game way to serious and spend more time on it than with my own family so I need to go to a GT5 rehab.

Don’t know what will happen on GT6 but all I can say that I will start the same way I started on GT5, SOLO.

Yes Danny, family is way more important, enjoy your family while you still can. 👍

Hope to see you around occasionally on gt6 to drag Samba busses and midgets, always great fun running them with you !

Oh yeah.... SOLO IS WHERE IT'S AT ! absolutely zero drama and no enemies or bad feelings :)

Couldn't agree more with Mikey. At the end of the day family is more important. No one here is more important than family. No record is more important than family. We have all had our moments but like we all know it's just a game. Your better off being solo Danny, no need to worry yourself over anyone. Seems like tds and gtww were the only teams who made it through the gt5 drama and stayed together. Well in a few days we will continue on another journey!!

Sorry to hear this danny, Its sad too see what a great team you had go down, I really hope you guys work things out and return soon or on gt6 👍

Thanks you once again and see yaa soon on GT6! Ill brake more records!

Thank you so much gtplanet for having so much patience with me.

Please close this thread..

Just wanna say thanks again Danny for everything you thought me in Gt5 thanks for trusting me and everything you've done for me.
Hope to see you in gt6!!
DaNando92

Just wanna say thanks again Danny for everything you thought me in Gt5 thanks for trusting me and everything you've done for me.
Hope to see you in gt6!!
DaNando92
You are more than welcome bro! HIBOOST will continue on GT6 and you know you are in because you always stay loyal! Ill keep in touch through FB.....

You are more than welcome bro! HIBOOST will continue on GT6 and you know you are in because you always stay loyal! Ill keep in touch through FB.....
Good **** bro!! Just get in touch with me on here I got off fb a while back.

And yeah born in Boston, but I live in St. Louis now.

That's what's up I still go down there. Mad family out there. I lived and still have a house in Eastie. I think Meridian st and Princeton st.
I don't know much about eastie except where my aunt lives lol. I live in the Jamaica Plain part of Boston.

Back